blackgnat

I have an FWB that I have posted about many times..my latest was "Rough sex, etc."

EVERY time we do something funky...he was raised in a very traditional religious culture, which colors most of his interactions with people...he says "YOU are the one who got me addicted to this"

He says this with a smile, like, "Aren't we being naughty?"

But I don't know if he thinks it's sexier that way..like, "I have nothing to do with how you pleasure me, I love it, but YOU are doing it, not me"

I see it as him justifying it, because we do some kinky stuff that I really don't think he does with other people.

But it's starting to get on my nerves. Why can't he accept that we do this and it turns us both on, so lets enjoy it?

And I appreciate all answers, but PLEASE don't ask me to ask HIM!! I WILL and I know that's the key, but he says this immediately after orgasm, so I really don't want to be psychoanalysing the guy... I already blew his mind!!! (sorry, being a smartarse, here...)

I really would love to have an objective view on what makes a guy say something like this. It seems unnecessary..like, just come and be happy that we were kinky and let's move on.

Your opinions, please?

Archived