I Want To Smoke!!!!

Maybe I could make that time - exercise time..... If I put gym clothes on b4 kids got on bus, I'd maybe have time for a 30 minute jog before rushing to get ready for the day. 20 to 30 minute....

Is that worth it guys? I think that's it... I've been thinking - when can I fit in running time. If I at least walk swiftly and then maybe jog, that will get that morning stress out I think.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe I could make that time - exercise time..... If I put gym clothes on b4 kids got on bus, I'd maybe have time for a 30 minute jog before rushing to get ready for the day. 20 to 30 minute....

Is that worth it guys? I think that's it... I've been thinking - when can I fit in running time. If I at least walk swiftly and then maybe jog, that will get that morning stress out I think.

Yup, of course, anything is good. Makes you feel good and decreases your urge to smoke when you have something else to think about.

Feeling great, except my co-worker bought me a coffee without asking, which I'm not supposed to be drinking Are you managing well?

Are you doing major change of diet and all? I couldn't do that all at once!

Yeah.... I swear I can taste nicotine all the time.... especially when I'm a lil stressed.

Like right now, have a friend sending me text msg's beggin me to go to a ball game tomorrow.... makes me wanna smoke. Rushing to get work done.... makes me wanna. Thinking about this evenings plans.... Well yeah - you get the idea. It's been a little hard....

When I was 19 I tried (unsuccessfully, thank God) to cultivate a pipe. I thought it would make me look older and more mature.

Now that I AM older (but not necessarily more mature) I realize I must have looked like an idiot.

I'mThatGirl, is that YOU in your avatar? Wow, you're beautiful. Really.

Too bad you won't stay that way if you smoke.

(How's THAT for incentive? lol)

^ Lol, I agree - and I bet that is an incentive if I ever heard one

Are you doing major change of diet and all? I couldn't do that all at once!

On the contrary, I think it makes it easier. I changed my diet, sleeping patterns, stopped smoking and started running 30-50 minutes a day. Since they all work together to make a healthier me, it gives me more reason to do each and every one of them every day.

I can't skip a meal or eat some junk because I need the energy to stay focussed. I can't skip my run because then I'll put weight on, since I'm eating properly with a slower metabolism. Not to mention I set a goal for running with a time frame to achieve it by, so skipping a run is just silly. I can't smoke because it contradicts everything else I'm doing. It's easier to focus on them all at once than to be obsessing JUST over not having a cigarette, catch my drift?

Nurseman and SW thank you...

Just checking in real quick. I um.... I'm not gonna buy any but... at this moment - I'd rather be unhealthy looking and feel better than to feel like this.

Have some errands to run. Check in a little later. I won't smoke. I might cry while I'm out runnin errands tho... Or just scream. Or maybe do some loud singing! Ah! Dang it! I want me back.

Did I happen to say I luv you guys!!!!!!>>>>????? lol

You are all the best!

Last night, I exercised and danced in my bedroom til I was so tired I had to go to sleep. This morning - went walking/jogging. Throughout the day I kept busy, jumping jacks, walking, lunges, dancing.... lol oh I ran some errands and thoroughly cleaned out my daughters bedroom and closet.

The exercising does help! Thank you all!

And Sophie! Only 2 weeks! Aye!

I'll just be happy when I get to the point of not thinking about it so much. Re-train my mind.

GHG - I tried that wellbutrin once. My doc gave it to me for exhaustion (guess he thot I was depressed but didn't say so.) Anyhow - thank you for the suggestion but whew! No thanks! I'm glad that you are feeling well!!!! So glad for you!

My heart is beating so quickly today..... Smoking sounds relaxing... good.....

I don't feel like I'm craving it so much but relate the adrenaline to taking breaks and smoking... mmmm mmmmm mmmmm (GAG though.)

Aha - Still haven't smoked. Won't smoke. But miss it today.

I am so proud of you girl! We'd celebrate with a drink!

Archived