Rough sex, etc..

blackgnat

If a guy wants to ejaculate on your face/in your mouth (from a distance) is this a sign that he doesn't respect you? A sign that he trusts you? (He has issues)

Also there was some SERIOUS nipple biting-again, does this mean he is overwhelmed with passion and doesn't understand his strength, or that he is into pain?

I can't figure out if this guy is majorly kinky (I think so!) or is just inexperienced in how to please a woman.

He's a player, but very confined by religious beliefs/guilt. He does trust me because I am pretty liberal and we do lots of things he's never done with other women, but I can't tell if I'm a guinea pig or if he is clueless.

Hope this makes sense.

If a guy wants to ejaculate on your face/in your mouth (from a distance) is this a sign that he doesn't respect you? A sign that he trusts you? (He has issues)

Define "distance".

If it's less than 6 inches from your face he's not being disrespectful.

Over a foot away...you really don't want to lose this guy.

One's sexuality is VERY individual. If he is a normally respectful guy, then I would say none of it is disrespectful. If he is an * * * * it could be or it could not be. Personally I do not think being kinky is disrespectful UNLESS it is being forced on you. If you like kink, then by all means explore it because there are very few people who want to in my experience.

Neither. It is how he deals with his desires towards you that counts. Does he presents his desires in a respectful way or does he try to convince you do to something that you find uncomfortable?

And remember - always maintain your own boundaries.

I don't think it is disrespectul unless you tell him you don't like it & he insists on doing it anyway. Same with the nipple biting. If you tell him "ouch, not so hard!" and he keeps going, that would be disrespectful. But you have to actually TELL him what you don't like; don't expect him to read your body language because it usually isn't as clear of a message as you think it would be.

I think it's hot, too! But I began overthinking it, which led me to this point...

He's normally respectful and we are very comfortable in our roles of sexual taboos, trying things with each other that we might not trust with others.

Yeah, but the nipple biting. I wanted to see how much I could stand, to see if pain could be a part of my repertoire (he didn't know this, he was just being passionate, I guess) but it's not.

And of course, the poster who said to ask, as no one here is a mindreader, well you're right!

I feel if a guy isn't exclusive with u and he wants to ejaculate on ur face b/c it's a "turn on" chances are he doesn't respect u. I'm only speaking from my 1 time experience though where a guy wanted to do it. (I was seeing a "player" type and it was obvious I was jus another one of his hook up girls)

The nipple biting could mean he thinks ur into it.. Unless u say something. Or maybe that he is into pain.

I dont think any of these things say he is/isnt experienced

I feel if a guy isn't exclusive with u and he wants to ejaculate on ur face b/c it's a "turn on" chances are he doesn't respect u.

In your example its not the facial, its the one time sexual encounter while not in an exclusive relationship that makes the guy a player and disrespecting you.

Whether it was cumming on your face, having straight sex or any other combination is not the point. The point is that you are just one in a long line of many for this guy because the last thing he is looking to do is settle down.

In your example its not the facial, its the one time sexual encounter while not in an exclusive relationship that makes the guy a player and disrespecting you.

Whether it was cumming on your face, having straight sex or any other combination is not the point. The point is that you are just one in a long line of many for this guy because the last thing he is looking to do is settle down.

No, maybe I should have explained better. We used to hang out and end up kissing/hooking up and he asked to cum on my face the first time. I said no. I was pretty young (18 ish) and now looking back, I remember no other serious bf of mine asked to do this. But there can be guys who love someone, yet are turned on by cumming on his/her face. That;s why I wouldn't let jjust any guy I was hooking up with do it to me.

But I agree with the last part for sure.

Thx-I am not looking to settle down either.

And I don't want to ask him these things, but I do take your points that he's the only one who really knows.

Just wondered what the general concensus was. I don't quite think I'm wired the same way as the general populace when it comes to sex. Or maybe it's a boundary thing. I think that if both parties want it, then, why not?

Again, the INTENSITY of the nipple biting will be addressed with him, because it was too hard. Started off nicely, but he ramped it up to too high of a level.

Thx for all replies.

i haven't finished on a girl's face that i was dating. i have had them rub it all over their face and lick their fingers playing with it, etc. that's hot. i don't find it disrespectful or anything. also, if she really wanted me to i would do it. i really like seeing my stuff all over the stomach, bewbs, or booty of the girl. shoots up the back too, nice.

Also there was some SERIOUS nipple biting-again, does this mean he is overwhelmed with passion and doesn't understand his strength, or that he is into pain?

I can't figure out if this guy is majorly kinky (I think so!) or is just inexperienced in how to please a woman.

He's a player, but very confined by religious beliefs/guilt. He does trust me because I am pretty liberal and we do lots of things he's never done with other women, but I can't tell if I'm a guinea pig or if he is clueless.

Hope this makes sense.

My ex and I were into all that. I asked him to go on my face, so I didn't take it as degrading since I asked. I also told him to choke me. At first he was like "WHAT??!!" but as we had sex more and more he really liked it. ALOT..

I'm very liberal myself. I like to try new things. So if you're cool with it, and he's cool with it, just enjoy it and don't worry bout it. Its not easy to find someone you can be yourself with sexually.

Well, the coming in the face and stuff or on me is better for me (mostly on me, we haven't done facial yet! weirdly enough!!) but I asked him to rather do it (we've been dating for about 10 months instead of going to the side and coming, it seems nicer for him to come on me, rather than away. That's just my opinoin

and yeah talk to him about it, easy to say.not easy to do though heh

Archived