blink_guy

so heres the story. since the beginning of this school year ive been hanging out with a bunch of new people. and i met a girl named katy and we really hit it off. and one night i kissed her good bye so since then weve been "together" but not officially. we hold hands and cuddle and we kiss and what not and i really liek her and she lieks me too. so i want to ask her to be my gf but it jsut sounds so dumb to say "will you go steady with me?" for some reason

does anyone have any ideas or insights?

thaks guys

LOL is this the 1950s? That is so cute though!!! Or you can say, can I pin you?

We still got that same exact concept today of going steady or pinning someone. It's just called by a different term-exclusivity.

I hear people saying we're dating exclusively, we're exclusive and so-on. In a so many years people will be about that term, too.

just let her know you really dig on her and ask her what she thinks about making it official, if you really wanna know. Alot of people dont believe in titles these days because if you guys act like your together than its probably pretty obvious but some people do like the title for thier own piece of mind.

Archived