What age does the attention u get from other men signficantly drop?

BronzedSkin123

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, I'm just sayin... I thought cat calls weren't supposed to be something good. I mean, it is, after all, just men being drunk, stupid, or stupid cause they're drunk. I am 20 and I check out women who look older than me all the time... Would I hit on one of them? Doubt it (given that I hardly hit on any women anyway, but chances I'd hit on one that's not between the ages of 19-21 are pretty much non-existent). Now if you're talking about attention in general, I think you'll always get attention even when you wear your wedding ring...

I'm not sure you should be equating catcalls with attention from men. There are more positive ways for people to pay attention to you.

I'm 37 and I get more attention than I've ever gotten in my life. It's probably that I know how to look my best now and I have the confidence to go with it, which I didn't have at 25.

I didn't realize that catcalling was the way to give a girl attention. All this time I thought saying Hello, smiling, and making conversation were good enough. Guess I'll have to buy a construction hat and start hooting at the ladies as they walk by.

More seriously, if you are basing your sense of whether men find you attractive or not by the number of random idiot guys that whistle at you on the street I think you might have a skewed perception.

Attention from men sometimes slows down when women stop putting as much effort into the way they look or let themselves go. Same with men though.

cat calls? well, I have gotten probably most catcalls between 19-24. That's when I went out drinking a lot, and went to manhattan all the time. The guys cat calling were always skeavy, drunk, didn't speak english.. or all of the above!

Now as far as normal guys approaching me, I would say it happens a lot more now at 26, than it did from 18-23. I pretty much look the same, but with added knowledge, and confidence.

Archived