• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
-Fingers near the anus

- Smelly doggie style

-Begin period

-Appear to be in horrible pain/ not enjoying it

lol. I have been through this before.

This is when you have sex with your GF before she has had a chance to shower for the day. If she had an active day/night and did not have the chance to shower before bedtime. It is smelly but still feels great lol.

i hate when girls call me pretty. i usually correct them...handsome.

UGH!!! this one bothers me as well. I think I started a thread on it awhile back ago.

I don't like a lot of hair. I don't mind a little chest hair but I'm talking like back hair. I was with a guy once whose WHOLE BACK was covered with hair. He was not a big guy either--a skinny little thing. He was COVERED and it was really dark hair, so you couldn't even see his skin. Yeah I was pretty grossed out.

I don't like a lot of hair. I don't mind a little chest hair but I'm talking like back hair. I was with a guy once whose WHOLE BACK was covered with hair. He was not a big guy either--a skinny little thing. He was COVERED and it was really dark hair, so you couldn't even see his skin. Yeah I was pretty grossed out.

Thats what im talking about, its like "get it waxed man!" Those big tufty bits that hang around the back in patches....yuk.

I too like chest hair though.

I was with a guy for a while who said my name as he came. He'd prolong it like "mmmmuuuuudddddeeeerrrrssss!!!". So annoying. My old gay roommate greets me that way now (obviously with my real name but in that style). Or he will say "Do the Mario!" (Guy's name) & I will scream my name the way the guy did. Oh chortle chortle.

there are alot of things that turn me off but some recent new things i have realized that bug the crap out of me from a female is when

your trying to watch a movie and she keeps asking a thousand questions (is that the killer?, whos that again? should i remember this part? etc. JUST WATCH THE FREAKIN MOVIE AND FIND OUT!!

When someone assumes im grumpy or in a bad mood when im just fine and she keeps asking me over and over. ugh!!!! she ends up making me in a bad mood. lol

1. Bad breath -- list topper

2. Bad teeth

3. Being called "baby"* OR my name in the middle of things (though I appreciate the intent behind that)

4. Kisses that are shallow, hard (as in, in a ramming sort of manner), rough, or too frenzied. Just bad kissing. Or kissing that feels perfunctory, as if it were just the required lead-in. Screw that.

5. Guys that don't make sounds, just really silent

6. Predictability -- a few tricks well-mastered, but then used again and again the same way at the same times

7. Too much politeness

*"babe" is not quite as bad for some reason, but I still wouldn't use it in a sex situation. Unlike "baby", it might work in a casual situation, but baby never, most especially during intimacy.

Archived