What is the stupidest thing anyone has said to try and get you back?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"I tried to kill myself last night, I need you"

I ran like a man in a flaming condom...........

Wow, I will never understand the suicide threats. Although, thank you for the interesting visual...I have never seen a flaming condom, but now have a pretty good image "burned" into my mind.

By lose appeal, I mean you're not young anymore, and guys don't really give you attention like they used to. Studies that involve couples after the relationship ends aren't scientific method?

Why is anyone in their right mind trying to scientifically analyze a breakup? Have we gotten so desperate as a whole that we need to find some sort of justification to a person breaking up with us? My EX, your EX and everybody else's EX broke up with us. Who knows, who cares the only thing it should matter is to move forward, make it a learning experience and in time laugh about it. This is exactly what Karmageddon is doing with this thread. Sit back, lay off the misogyny and enjoy the thread for what it is; humour in a otherwise humourless situation.

By the way, the flaming condom and "man pregnancy" was rich

Why is anyone in their right mind trying to scientifically analyze a breakup? QUOTE]

Because, if its "scientific" that you are going to get broken up with then its no longer "your" fault. It's not that you are a creep with a bad attitude...its just science...nuthin you can do 'bout that.

Oh..I was just soo confused. Im in a bad place in my life. BUT I DO KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU

..wait for me..i waited for you (same girl)

lol..yep I waited..what was it 3 days? Found out she was still cheating and as far as I know she is still probably "confused"..lol

Oh..I was just soo confused. Im in a bad place in my life. BUT I DO KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU

..wait for me..i waited for you (same girl)

lol..yep I waited..what was it 3 days? Found out she was still cheating and as far as I know she is still probably "confused"..lol

AWWWW!!! Well atleast you know you did your due diligence! Now you are really sure you don't want her....one less option for her to be confused about!

Archived