Does sex feel better when it's with someone you love?

theham2130

good question....its a little complicated for me...Sometimes yes and sometimes no. I want to be shown love by his actions, words, honesty, courtesy.....In the bedroom I just want dirty, hot, like you'll never see them again sex....And I can have that same sex with out love too, so I think each couple is different.

good question....its a little complicated for me...Sometimes yes and sometimes no. I want to be shown love by his actions, words, honesty, courtesy.....In the bedroom I just want dirty, hot, like you'll never see them again sex....And I can have that same sex with out love too, so I think each couple is different.

I define this kind of sex as "doin' it like you're going to the chair in the morning"

oh, totally feel wonderful when emotions are involved. It doesnt mean that it is not gonna be hot and dirty, it can be all of them and also sooo loving. When you love him you want all the pleasure for him and he want all for you, and after or before the hot sex there can be so much kissing and caressing and ...

oh GOd, I want one now, lol

I would say yes because you know them better, you waht turns them on and vice versa.

Question for you. If you can get that from someone you don't love...when you eventually fall in love, would the man you love be better.

Girls like you worry me with comments like that...

Exactly! That's what I like!

Yup, drive like an animal, park in a loading zone, run 7 blocks, up six flights of stairs (can't wait for the elevator), burst through the door, remove the minimum amount of clothing required to do the deed (ripping or tearing optional) heart attack inducing thrusting, collapse, smile.

However, you can do that within a deep committed relationship with someone you love and cherish but ....

I would say yes because you know them better, you waht turns them on and vice versa.

Question for you. If you can get that from someone you don't love...when you eventually fall in love, would the man you love be better.

Why does that worry you?

yes, why should they worry you? just dont fall in love with those type of girls if you dont like it

Means you can fanatsize about someone else later in life even when you're with someone else + if he happens to stay in your group of friends, he will have a memory in his mind! Anyway, slightly off topic.

nothing wrong with fantasizing about others man. i don't want to hear about it or anything, but i wouldn't care if my girl fantasized. crossing the line and flirting with a guy she likes or wants to do it with them or does it with them, guess what, cya *****.

Means you can fanatsize about someone else later in life even when you're with someone else + if he happens to stay in your group of friends, he will have a memory in his mind! Anyway, slightly off topic.

Oh, then yes, you should worry.

I recently dated this one guy.....omg, best sex of my life. I'll prolly always compare every other guy to him when it comes to sex. But, when I finally do find that one person and I finally do fall in love, I'm pretty sure that it will just be a memory.

Oh, then yes, you should worry.

I recently dated this one guy.....omg, best sex of my life. I'll prolly always compare every other guy to him when it comes to sex. But, when I finally do find that one person and I finally do fall in love, I'm pretty sure that it will just be a memory.

everything goes away when that happens. not just the 'history' of your sex life.

Archived