Weightloss challenge for BIG people!!

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Kayla - any updates? i know you can do it!!!

I've had a bad few weeks myself. been so hungry and gained some pounds, but they are not staying for good!

Hi annie, actually I could use some help and I came accross this thread. I am 5"7 165 pounds, and I would like to about 145. I drink 3 liters of water daily, and I drink about two cups of coffee daily and normally only eat a meal at dinner which is never anymore than 1700 calories. I just signed up at link removed and I do a run/walk program that I just started that is 30 minutes. I guess I just need someone to critique what I am doing.

you only eat one meal a day? that can be slowing your metabolism, doesn't sound too healthy! better to break it up among 4-6 mini-meals a day. you're doing good on the water though!

Yeah I only eat one meal, not as a diet or anything but because as of late I just don't really get hungry until about dinner, and I read somewhere that you should eat only when hungry instead of eating just because it's breakfast or lunchtime.

I have a few suggestions that may help i did not read all the way through so sorry if i have repeated some things some else said, Soday is one of my down falls also but i drink tea or koolaide and use the splenda just pretty good, Also i was put on a low fat diet because of gallstones during my pregnancy not 2 long ago and it seemed to help alot i actually lost weight during my 3rd trimester which is pretty good and now weight less then i did before i got pregnant anyway back to my point i basically ate baked skinless chicken with little or no seasoning like maybe a little Accent (to sub for the salt) a baked potato.. Boiled chicken...Basically i ate chicken for about 3 months NO FRIED FOODS...No fast food expect wendys because they have the baked potato's ...ALso those baked chips i found very tasty..I plan to stay on this diet to loose some extra weight....Dont know if you know this but ground beef is one of the fattest meats there is so try to stay away from Groundbeef. they have these noodles that you can buy that have no fatting they are called yolk noddles here i found those very good. So i hope some of this helps..Which you the best of luck in your weight loss and just remember you can do whatever you put your mind to...Also try joining a gym and they some gyms will givee you a personal trainer for a few visit just for joining.. I hate walking outside but will walk on the treadmill for like miles so that may be something that would help when it comes to winter time..SO good luck everyone!!

yay, good job for you too!

ok, it's just me eating like there's no tomorrow. it's really hard for me to resist free food. whenever i buy my own lunch or snack, i always reach for something healthy. when it's free....? forget it. i had the bagel with extra cream cheese this morning and 4 mini-pastries. yeah.

Archived