I don't trust my long term boyfriend.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've was with two guys before my boyfriend that were dogs to me like talking about other girls bodies in front of me and being disrespectful. When I met my boyfriend I was so bitter and he told me he wanted to show me that all guys are not like that and that he would be good to me. I feel bad but I just don't trust him.

I know, you are right its just so hard you know.
How would you feel if you had done nothing to earn distrust and yet your boyfriend didn't trust you because a former girlfriend or two had cheated on him?

You might understand it but would you not still feel somewhat insulted that your character was being brought into question because of what other women had done to him?

I know I would feel pretty crappy if my boyfriend didn't trust me because of some witch before me. It's completely unfair.

If you were scarred from someone before then you shouldn't have enteted anything new until you felt content enough with yourself and your OWN insecurites.

You're carrying excess baggage, that is what you are doing and it is unfair to your boyfriend. That would drive me nuts and I'd probaly run for the hill sooner rather then later.

but the sites that I found him on while we were broken up gets to me too. I wonder sometimes if he still goes and looks around you know. He told me just signed up just because but I just felt funny when I saw them even though it was over a year ago. It just makes me feel weird because he swears they were nothing and that he would tell me you know. Its confusing. Also we have been together since 2004

It was a high school reunion site - he could have been looking for an old (male) buddy.

Come on - you need to get past this. You will wreck this relationship and any others you might have in the future.

It was a high school reunion site - he could have been looking for an old (male) buddy.

Come on - you need to get past this. You will wreck this relationship and any others you might have in the future.

There was another dating site also I can't remember the name but he said he was bored at work, he said sales were slow so him and his friends all signed up to look around. He said he would never date someone online yet he does that,,,,not that dating online is wrong but thats why I am afraid he is lying That hurt me but I believed him you know?

First of all I didn't say YOU were crazy, I said THAT was crazy.

You need to stop trippin.

You two were broken up he didn't have to tell you anything about his life.

Even if we agreed to tell eachother? Doesn't that mean he is wrong for lying then?

Even if we agreed to tell eachother? Doesn't that mean he is wrong for lying then?

No, he's not. You two were not together.

If you were so worried about his 'not telling you' about those sites, then you shouldn't have gotten back with him.

You are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

He owed you NOTHING when you two were broken up.

My ex had condoms when we were broken up. We got back together. I found em. Did I have ANY right to get on his case? Nope. He was single.

I agree with DN 100% here. This is NOT about him, this is about YOU.

thats weird, so he can't be trusted then since he is using the technicality that we were broken up even though he told me that he would tell me. Doesn't that fall back into he cant be trusted??? I'm confused now. He was or is lying then isnt he.. I'm sorry I'm just confused right now

Archived