Infatuation with breasts

justkeepon

i love all curves of a woman. don't get me wrong. but boobs? they are okay. if they are proportionate to the shape of the body. i've realized i'm not really into the fake chests anymore. and no, they do not feel the same.

but i'm a butt man through and through. that has never changed.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i love all curves of a woman. don't get me wrong. but boobs? they are okay. if they are proportionate to the shape of the body. i've realized i'm not really into the fake chests anymore. and no, they do not feel the same.

but i'm a butt man through and through. that has never changed.

The butt is aight, but ewww, it's where the poo comes out of! Even when the woman cleans herself real nice, still... LOL. Just my perception.

so with all this boob talk i have a question...does the size of the boobs matter? I am 26 and am still as flat as I was when i was 12...I have always been super insecure about how small my breasts are. I have been told I have really great perky nipples, does that make a difference? When I was dating I always used to ask guys if they were an ass or boobs guy and I would just avoid the boob guys...lucky for me what i lack in the chest area I make up for in caboose!

im not gonna be mean.. no worries homeslice. ;-)

this may depend on how nice of a caboose your talking about. you have been told you have great perky nipples, NIPPLES. Not perky BREASTS. if your happy with them than who cares what anyone thinks but if your not than get a small job done. atleast to a 36b. also depends on your height and how petite you are. you dont want canons to make you fall over and look like blow up baloons. some guys like boobs, some like butts but to most men the total female body package is a woman with big boobs and a nice bumm.

Hey i dont have much of a bum but im working on that in the gym so sometimes we all gotta do what we gotta do. ;-)

I would think about upgrading your cans, If a guy wants to "motorboat" them... he might end up scratching his face on your perky nipples JK I bet they are beautiful... do whatever makes you happy... no guy that requires an enormous set of cans is worth dating anyways. Nipple ON!!!

so with all this boob talk i have a question...does the size of the boobs matter? I am 26 and am still as flat as I was when i was 12...I have always been super insecure about how small my breasts are. I have been told I have really great perky nipples, does that make a difference? When I was dating I always used to ask guys if they were an ass or boobs guy and I would just avoid the boob guys...lucky for me what i lack in the chest area I make up for in caboose!

I don't think the size matters - well not to me and probably (although they might not admit it when talking with other guys) not to a fair few guys I know. Small are attractive too, an ex I had was size A and without going too crude or personal or anything they were really great. Generally I think guys on the whole just like them whatever size, and if I was you I wouldn't worry!

Even though I've never actually been with a girl, I'll admit, I'm definitely a boob guy. Not sure what it is about them, but eh. I never really saw the appeal of a "nice butt". Either way, though, I wouldn't base who I would or wouldn't date on how big their chest is.

I have been told I have really great perky nipples, does that make a difference?

To me personally, I love this. Nice perky nipples on a girl is a huge turn on for me. And the nice part about this is when you are older your breasts will still look great since gravity hasn't had it's way with you.

• 2 months later...

I'm halfway tempted to start a thread on penis size only because it seems a little unfair and unbalanced to me that so much emphasis be placed on the size of a woman's bust, meanwhile guys escape such intense scruinty based on how "well" they "measure up." I'm not saying that men get off totally scott free in that department or that it's not talked about at all. But I definitely don't think men can really relate to how women are treated, how they feel about themselves, etc. where their breasts are concerned.

I will say this: men, if the ladies are willing to accept you, whatever size you are "down there" without making a big deal about it, then you owe it to the women in your life to treat them the same way.

It's ridiculous. I mean really...you're born with whatever you're born with. That's life. End of story...or maybe "born" is the wrong word...they grow later in life...whatever...you know what I mean!

I agree that you better love a person based on her/his soul not the body. But in reality appearance always has its important effects. and why should we accept men with whatever size they have but they can have preferences? for me a small penis size would be a kind of a turn off, maybe it sounds shallow but if I want to choose someone for a very long term(!) I consider this issue to a degree!

I think all men have different perspectives on this. Being over 40 and married a long time, my ideas may be different from younger, single men, but here goes:

One: What I find all attractive women have in common is that they emphasize their best feature(s). When I see Cameron Diaz, the first thing I notice is the eyes. When I see Rachael Ray, I see the smile. When I see Catharine Zeta-Jones, I see the legs. If a woman has a nice rack, and it is displayed, I notice that. If she doesn't have a great rack, and emphasizes something else, I don't really notice her breasts.

Two: From a visual standpoint, there is a world of difference in clothed and naked breasts. When I was first married, my wife was an A-cup. I didn't pay much attention to her breasts when clothed, but when bared, it was Katie bar the door. We were going somewhere, and she was getting dressed, topless and wearing jeans. We were late. About 10 years ago, she got a boob job. (Her idea, not mine). It took her to a C cup, and my reaction is almost reversed. Now I notice them when she wears a low cut dress or top, but when naked, I find myself concentrating on other areas.

Hopefully, that's helpful and not TMI.

Archived