Infatuation with breasts

justkeepon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so with all this boob talk i have a question...does the size of the boobs matter? I am 26 and am still as flat as I was when i was 12...I have always been super insecure about how small my breasts are. I have been told I have really great perky nipples, does that make a difference? When I was dating I always used to ask guys if they were an ass or boobs guy and I would just avoid the boob guys...lucky for me what i lack in the chest area I make up for in caboose!

kuiks,

I really don't care about the size, but perky nipples scream "EatEmUp!" LOL!

Having a nice butt rounds out your package....I don't think you have anything to worry about. Don't get a boob job unless it's for you, not them...guys!

I understand the whole biological reason why men like boobs, it's natural. But still, having got so used to them it's like...seriously...they're just boobs. To myself and most girls I know, there is always something we'd change. "They're too droopy" "They're too big" "They're too small" "They're wonky" "The areolae are too big" etc etc etc

I like the whole love/hate thing girls have with boobs. When you're younger you're just like "I want breasts now!" and then you get older and you're just annoyed that it costs so much just to strap them down for awhile. Say you've just got out of bed and no bra on and the doorbell goes, not only do you have to run downstairs (OOOWWW!) but then you have to answer the doorbell and if it's a postman and it's the morning you know what's going to happen and you're just trying to hold it all together. *sigh* Willies don't cause anywhere near enough problems for boys. Not fair!

My boyfriend is definitely all about the bum. Probably just my own self image but I really don't see what the attraction is to either my bum or boobs.

Okay, the nipple thing is new to me-do guys want large nipples, like when they're erect, so they stick out like pencil erasers, or is it the size of the areola that makes them sexy?

Someone told me there's a standard with areolas, like some guys prefer cookie size and others silver dollar size.

Just one more thing we have to worry about...sigh...

I know it's all individual preference, but I honestly didn't realize that nipple size was also a factor. I thought as long as you had SOMETHING going on in the chest region, guys were okay with it.

Anyone care to educate me?

Archived