Infatuation with breasts

justkeepon

I'm not intending to sound immature, by any means, but I just wanna say that I am infatuated with a woman's breasts more than any other part of her body, in regards to my sexual feelings. The breasts are so beautiful, and very pleasurable to kiss/rub etc. Does anyone else feel the same way? Share your thoughts. Thanks.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty much breast obsessed. Too bad I've never been anywhere near a real pair.

I always wonder why so many women think their breasts are too big. I guess I can see the weight issue and difficulty of finding clothes, but if they're worried their breasts are too big to be attractive, you're just not talking to the right men.

I'm pretty much breast obsessed. Too bad I've never been anywhere near a real pair.

I always wonder why so many women think their breasts are too big. I guess I can see the weight issue and difficulty of finding clothes, but if they're worried their breasts are too big to be attractive, you're just not talking to the right men.

Well, when you have a DD-cup size, like mine, they tend to get in the way. They're so big that when I look down, all I see is boob

Why would you think it immature to like boobs? They are there to be liked. There is a biological reason you can't look away when a low cut shirt with erect nips walks by you..........

I assure you you are in a large and diversifed group that share your love of boobs.

Don't hide you love of boobs, climb a mountain ahd shout it out!

You don't like your nipples played with? Wow. Thats a first. Its like me not wanting my penis touched. It does not compute.

For some reason, I think penis being touched vs nipples are a bit different. Now, if I didn't like my girly parts down south being touched, that might be one thing.

I don't know... i just cringe even at the thought of it...it's almost a nauseating feeling

For some reason, I think penis being touched vs nipples are a bit different. Now, if I didn't like my girly parts down south being touched, that might be one thing.

I don't know... i just cringe even at the thought of it...it's almost a nauseating feeling

This is really strange. It's the first time I've heard that it doesn't feel good for girls. I can understand if they're squeezing really hard, but I thought fondling and the nipples and all that felt good b/c of all the nerves and such.

All the girls I've been made good noises. Maybe they were just being polite and putting up with it? Hmmm, something to ponder for the next time.

I noticed the guy I'm dating seems to be infatuated with breasts. It doesn't bother me, but when his stares last more than say 15 seconds, it does make me feel a bit uncomfortable. His staring gets so intense sometimes, that it's like he's trying to will my breasts to pop out of my shirt or something, lol.

I noticed the guy I'm dating seems to be infatuated with breasts. It doesn't bother me, but when his stares last more than say 15 seconds, it does make me feel a bit uncomfortable. His staring gets so intense sometimes, that it's like he's trying to will my breasts to pop out of my shirt or something, lol.

Yeah I keep trying to will them to pop out sometimes on dates too...so far hasn't worked but I am committed to keep trying. Let me know if the guy you're dating figures things out and PM me. Thanks.

Archived