he is cheating on me

pink1607307777

Yeh, for reals, just make sure you keep him out of your life. You deserve better and you will find better. As for now, your a free woman who doesn't need him!! Don't give him a second chance, or I gurantee you'll be back here saying, "i think hes cheating again, with the same girl.. or another?"

years...but he started to act distant last month

we never had a lot of time together, because of our schedules, but he keep begging me to be patient and wait for him to have more time for me... * * * * * * * !!!

we never lived together...thank goodness!!!

right now, I hate his guts so much!!!

hate isnt going to get you anywhere just poison your heart.

relax, just be happy and thankful that you found out about this right now

but really you should of gone up to him and that girl. acted like hey sweetie whos this? LOL

I couldn't breathe when I saw them. I thought I was going to pass out...literally. I had to get out of there, and I came home.

I was crying and shaking all the way home.

aww you poor girl!! that sucks.. its hard.. but you need to at least get the guts to call and say, i saw you with her-- definitely its over.

I am incredibly sorry to hear that... I can relate the emotional distress you are feeling right now. It feels like your heart is melting right there in your chest and you feel numb...

The best thing you can do is ignore him for awhile... that's all I can say.

You honestly DO deserve better, and although it was a horrible horrible way to find out, now you no longer have to deal with him!

Do you live near L.A.? I have recently found my now ex-boyfriend of 8 years was seeing someone on the side only once in awhile. He told me her favorite color was pink and she used that as a nickname. They had been friends for a long time, so he told me. He insisted nothing but friendship was going on, but he called her often. If this could be you, get tested. This guy was doing everybody!

In February he told me that he was really overwhelmed with work, family, stress...he said that he needed to slow things down, breathe a bit, but assured me he still wanted to be with me. Now I'm wondering if that was a lie.

I think you know it was a lie. I'm sorry, but practically everyone who is tired of someone and being drawn to another person says this same line. It's so cliche it's embarrassing. This has to hurt like hell, and I am so sorry for you. That is a long time to be with one person and have then do you this way.

What a jerk. But I would at least tell him that you know, so he won't think he can get away with his cheating without you knowing about it. Tell him you know what's going on and that it's over.

I'm sorry you're going through this.. it will get better with time though. You deserve so much more.

I wonder if this girl even knows about me? How could she not?

Why do people cheat???

Well, what goes around comes around...he'll pay for this eventually!

I'm mad at him and the girl! They can have each other!!!

No need to be mad at her unless she knew about you. Most cases the other girl doesn't know that the guy has a girlfriend.

Be mad at him. He knows what he is doing, what a pig.

Archived