Female Violence Victim Stripped Naked by Male Police Officers

Shiranai

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did anyone see the vid of a forklift placing a downed dairy cow on the equivalent of a giant garbage disposal?

yeah.. that was nasty. you can find anything on youtube.

but to say all operations work that way.. i'm sure they dont.

this is a freak incident that will be corrected, but we shouldnt let the negative examples speak for everyone.

Terrible...

I've found most Cops are sexist. At least where I am (in rurral Ohio).

Allright I just want to elaborate on my own words for a minute.

I don't hate all cops. I know they aren't all sexist. But the one's I've dealt with have all been sexist.

My ex boyfriend and I were in a car accident once. Not only did they all assume I was driving, even though I told them multiple times that I wasn't. But they assumed it was an act of road rage. They asked me if I had emotional problems, etc... It wasn't road rage and I wasn't even driving the damn car, but they were pretty quick to blame the woman.

And When I was walking away from the totaled car to call my Mom on my ex's cell (walking away because I wanted a little privacy) one of the cops grabbed me by the arm and told me if I take one more step he would site me for leaving the scene of an accident. I was 5 feet from the car, where the hell was I going to go? And he yelled and screamed in my face about how leaving the scene is a felony and all that. I was 18 at the time. Was it really necessary ro scream and yell at a teenage girl who was just in a car accident? Really?

And After I broke up with that same ex boyfriend he stalked me for months. He came to my work one time and grabbed me by my shirt in the parking lot and tried to rip my shirt off in front of all my co-workers. I called the cops and they did nothing. They acted like I was lying.

Then a few weeks later when he sent me a threatening email saying he had people coming to my work to beat me up I called the cops again and they came to my house, looked at the email and asked me if I hacked into his account and wrote it myself. When I told them I didn't they acted like I was lying and one of them used my cellphone to call him. Of course he denied it and they believed him and did nothing.

Good thing his bark was bigger then his bite, since it's clear the police weren't going to deal with him.

So that's where my feelings come from on this subject, if it matters.

yeah they done this same type of thing to my sister when her EX was being an idiot... They pinned alot on my sister.. Perhaps cops are told in the academy that *most* woman are drama queens and will tell any kind of lie to get back at the BoyFriends or whatever.

I don't know...... I give up.

As I said before, These cops in this video do not speak for most cops working here. Yeah lots of dirty cops out there, and these cops should be prosicuted, I agree. However saying you hate cops shows immiturity on your part, and could you imagine a world without them?... Someone has to keep biting away at crime, so you can walk around and go places.

they have a dangerous/hard job... It's not all writing tickets and eating at the coffe shop.

I would like to see the 10 minutes before the video starts on YouTube. I'd also be interested in the entire dash-video/audio.

Also I want to add that cops aren't gods or super human.....They have power and sometimes it goes to their head, but they do see a lot of bad things that most of us don't see. A lot of Cops do flip out because they get tired of the same old crap day in and day out. I'm sure the ones that beat on people are very out of energy and need help that they don't receive. I hardly doubt any of the cops enjoyed what they did in that video.

I for one could never be a cop..... The reason why is that if I ever came up on a scene of an accident in which a drunk driver killed someone..... I would flip out and take it out on the drunk driver... Cops have to maintain composure to their actions in these situations... I'm sure they would all like to kill a drunk driver, and sometimes they do flip out and take it out on the perf.

This woman was innocent, and a victim of some cops that really needed to release anger... They really should of been fired a long time ago.

I didn't realize until now that this happened in Stark County... that's practically in my back yard! That means some of these guys could have driven by my house at some point... That's scary.

Oh yeah? Well be careful, apparently some of them like to strip search innocent ppl.

I know not all cops are bad, you have bad apples in every corner of the world.

Thought I'd throw that out there so ppl didn't think I'm a total cop hater. lol

I'm not.

It makes me so angry that this happened!

The worst part is it could happen to any of us!

If I have to go through the humiliation and disgrace of being gang raped by men like this, police officer or not, I'll either have to kill them myself or suicide. There will be no reason for me, with my disgraced body to live. How can they put a woman through that kind of dilemma?

By no means do I think all rape victims should suicide, but if that happens to me, that's the equivalent of a death sentence for me. Even if my family will let me live, I won't be able to live with myself.

By no means do I think all rape victims should suicide, but if that happens to me, that's the equivalent of a death sentence for me. Even if my family will let me live, I won't be able to live with myself.

Are there honor killings in your family?

I don't know about other rape victims, but after my rape I thought it would have been much better to die.

There was a period of time that was living hell on earth, and I couldn't escape it no matter how hard I tried. But that time eventually passed.

Rape is a horrible thing to endure, but you can definitely recover from it. Rape can make you suicidal, but hopefully most people overcome it.

Are there honor killings in your family?

Uggg...I was on another forum and one of the indian girls that posted there, was talking about how she ran away from her family with a "white boy".

She was with us for about a year then nothing... Wea ll wondered where shae had gone, and then one of her friends finds out she was killed in an Honor Killing.

We were all like...HUH?! She was 22 and just graduated college!.

She always mentined she was scared of her family doing that... I thought she was just messing with us...Jeezus , I even talked to this girl in MSN and saw her pic...

Sometimes this internet friendship stuff gets a little to personal for me.

What we're looking at is a belligerent arrestee who gave police false ID information, resisted arrest and was cavity searched and had her clothing taken away, which is standard operating procedure when someone is both causing trouble during booking and legitimately believed to be a potential danger to him/herself by suicide.

Unlike actual rape victims, this woman brought the whole ordeal upon herself with her uncooperative behavior and the only fault I find with the police is not employing or providing enough female officers to remove her clothing without men being present. For that, I'm sure the community's taxpayers will pay dearly. But gang rape? That's a very strong accusation to make and implies sick-minded and vicious conspiratorial intent that I believe was wholly absent among the officers involved in this particular case.

What we're looking at is a belligerent arrestee who gave police false ID information, resisted arrest and was cavity searched and had her clothing taken away, which is standard operating procedure when someone is both causing trouble during booking and legitimately believed to be a potential danger to him/herself by suicide.

Unlike actual rape victims, this woman brought the whole ordeal upon herself with her uncooperative behavior and the only fault I find with the police is not employing or providing enough female officers to remove her clothing without men being present. For that, I'm sure the community's taxpayers will pay dearly. But gang rape? That's a very strong accusation to make and implies sick-minded and vicious conspiratorial intent that I believe was wholly absent among the officers involved in this particular case.

Thank you!... I didn't get to see the video(dialup) so I didn't see what exactly went on. I agree with you about bringing it on herself. Anytime you resist the cops or threaten them...You're in for a beating... that's the way it is, because they will not take chances on getting hurt over you.

Yeah gang rape... stop trying to dramatize the situation people

It is likely that the 'same gender' officer rule is suspended when the victim is suicidal and/or violent. Dealing with innocent people who may have mental issues must be a very difficult part of a cop's job.

You guys are turning this all around to make it look like it's her fault. How do you know she resisted arrest? The vid only shows her screaming, she is handcuffed and being held down....with these officers riping her clothes off of her.

Bent, the vid said it was a strip search, not a cavity search.

You guys are turning this all around to make it look like it's her fault. How do you know she resisted arrest? The vid only shows her screaming, she is handcuffed and being held down....with these officers riping her clothes off of her.

I believe that she was resisting arrest because she was charged with it, and because she was clearly out of sorts and combative. Do you seriously think they took her to jail because a bunch of cops wanted to grope her--and videotape themselves doing it--and log the tape into evidence??

^ Yes, and the video also explained the false ID information.
Right, she just happened to carry her dead sister's license in her wallet where hers should be and accidentally handed it to them instead of her own. Cynder, would you buy that story if you were a cop?

Believe me, I'm mad as hell when cops abuse their power. Mad as hell. I remember how my heart pounded and my face burned when I saw the Rodney King video for the first time, even before it became national news. But this isn't the Rodney King outrage, this isn't power gone mad, and it's not "rape without penetration;" that's something this couple and their attorney cooked up in order to garner sympathy in preparation for going after a big monetary judgment. It's just everyday life in the big city when an agitated person gives the cops unlawful false identification and doesn't go along quietly when they decide to take her in for it.

She's the one who called the cops in the first place. I'm sure she was pissed that they were taking her to jail, when she was the one who called them over a domestic violence issue. But to leave her naked, for 6 hours in a jail cell, then only give her a vest (no freakin panties) to wear for her book in......is wrong in every sense...and I would be livid if I were treated that way. Regardless if I was refusing to take my clothes off in front of 7 officer's, including two men.

This may not be an issue to you....but any women here would not want to be treated this way. How would you feel if this was your mother, or sister?

Do not play the gender card with me, Doyathink. You know me better than to pull that. I don't believe in lesser justice for women and will not stand still for a base implied accusation like that.

You ought to see what they do in jail to men who give them crap. I've been there; I know.

I've never been to jail, but I still don't think it's 'justice' to do what they did to her...

I'm not pulling any gender crap on you. It is NOT right to leave her naked in a cell for 6 hours. It is NOT right to make her be booked in in only a vest.

The vid only shows her screaming, she is handcuffed and being held down....with these officers riping her clothes off of her.

Exactly. The video and news report is almost too perfect in its favoritism of the woman and her lawsuit. Snippets of the dash-cam audio, the vid starts with the woman on the ground and handcuffed. When I first saw it I had quite an emotional reaction, but as I thought about the video it seemed to more of a hit-piece than investigative journalism.

Show me the entire video and the entire 'arrest' audio/dash-cam. Was she suicidal or threating? Did she simply verbally refuse to be searched and six cops threw her to the ground? Or was there struggles and threats?

I'll grant that the vid is horrific, but it seems it was produced just for that purpose. Why would this video be 'leaked' to YouTube after 15 months on the eve of the court case?

Archived