do different vaginas feel alike?

iambrazilian

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to share something gross about vaginas-

a woman i worked with that had 3 kids said that now her vagina is so destroyed that she can't even hold a tampon in it anymore. it just falls out.

This scarred me for life and now if I have kids I definitely want to have a C section.

I don't care if it leaves a scar on my stomach. Better that then a vagina around my knees.

Not sure what you meant by her temperature?? Cool or warm... it's a closed space where the temp should rarely change. This should be considered internal body heat.

Then again, my husband's sperm feels like room temperature too.

The most often found difference is in the wetness. The difference here could be a multitude of things. Medications and Birth Control. Time of month... If she's in her most fertile time... my guess is she's very wet. Enough to allow those "swimmers" to go to their designated default area.

Tightness depends of her size as well as experience.

I never gave birth so I am tight. Birthing stretches the vaginal walls.

If it's too dry you can use a nice easy gel. KY is my favorite. Not greasy. Helps make the slide better. DO NOT use the orange cap heating gel.

You just as well put Ben-Gay on your penis.

I'm open minded and eager to help. Feel free to PM. If I can't assist you, I'll let you know.

I'd like to share something gross about vaginas-

a woman i worked with that had 3 kids said that now her vagina is so destroyed that she can't even hold a tampon in it anymore. it just falls out.

This scarred me for life and now if I have kids I definitely want to have a C section.

I don't care if it leaves a scar on my stomach. Better that then a vagina around my knees.

That has alot more to do with than just having kids.

Csections are no better, over time being sexually active a womans vagina is going to stretch out. I actually got tighter after having my son because I had a 4th degree tear and had to be stitched up. Just because one woman has a horror story doesn't mean it will happen to you. Thats why there is such a thing as kegal excercises.

Csections are no better, over time being sexually active a womans vagina is going to stretch out. I actually got tighter after having my son because I had a 4th degree tear and had to be stitched up. Just because one woman has a horror story doesn't mean it will happen to you. Thats why there is such a thing as kegal excercises.

God bless kegels btw... they are a great asset in the bedroom regardless.

So much fun to surprise "hug" your guy.. they love it.

Wiser, you are too much. Lol.

Actually, men can do Kegels as well. They are exercises of the pelvic floor muscles, specifically the pubococcygeus muscle (PC), that is the main one. I have seen a man with an erect penis doing Kegels, and it is quite a delightful (and amusing) sight. Let's just say, a woman that can do them realllllly well would be able to pick up a ping pong ball with her vagina. A man who can do them reallllly well could conduct the the Overture to William Tell.

So, in both cases, they can be a real asset in the bedroom.

Kegel: To improve bladder control and increase vaginal tone.

When a women uses her vaginal walls to squeeze or hug the penis. This is a result from learning the exercise.

Mostly why it's done is for when your urge to urinate can become a problem.

Kagel is the practice of stopping your flow of water. When you tighten up recognize this muscle. Then from time to time practice the squeeze.

Next time making Love use this...tighten up as he tries to pull up or back.

Why are kegels useful for men? Cause i've been doing them since like 6th grade and neve knew.

I've read, from an article about it on Mens Health, that it helps delay an orgasm. Everytime i've tried to do a kegel exercise while having sex it seems to just make me cum more than if I had just stopped thrusting.

yea.. i know it will tighten the grip on the penis but what if it's already a tight fit.. doesnt that stop the guy from being able to thrust? i know it feels good. just wondered why. if it had anything else to do besides making the grip tighter.

learn how to use your body to move that thing around. but if it's too tight, there is always lube/oils.

yea.. i know it will tighten the grip on the penis but what if it's already a tight fit.. doesnt that stop the guy from being able to thrust? i know it feels good. just wondered why. if it had anything else to do besides making the grip tighter.

The first time you do it and you get that little moan of happiness/surprise outta him... you'll know why.

Are you sure that overtime being sexually active a vagina will stretch out?

Because I heard that if you are with the same partner, it doesn't get any looser no matter how many times you do it. I don't know- I guess because his penis size isn't going to change or something.

Or I could be sounding completely stupid right now.

Anyway, I'm still terrified of giving birth (there are so many horrible things that go along with it- like I heard women always poop on the table because they are pushing so hard), but I will take into consideration what you said. haha.

like I heard women always poop on the table because they are pushing so hard), but I will take into consideration what you said. haha.

It can be worse than that. Sometimes the baby takes its first crap while inside the mother and the whole mess comes out right along with the baby.

It can be worse than that. Sometimes the baby takes its first crap while inside the mother and the whole mess comes out right along with the baby.

That is so disgusting.

All I know is that if I DO decide to naturally give birth, my husband will DEFINITELY not be watching. He can hold my hand and stand up near my head. I'd be so paranoid that he would never want to have sex with me again after having that image in his head.

Archived