do different vaginas feel alike?

iambrazilian

I'd be so paranoid that he would never want to have sex with me again after having that image in his head.

You are not being paranoid. You have a legitimate concern.

They gave my stbxw an episiotomy after my daughter was born. I can see them putting the stitches in as if it was just yesterday.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is so disgusting.

All I know is that if I DO decide to naturally give birth, my husband will DEFINITELY not be watching. He can hold my hand and stand up near my head. I'd be so paranoid that he would never want to have sex with me again after having that image in his head.

I doubt that is the case though. SO many husbands and bf's see their gf give birth.

I also know that alot of women, while giving birth take a crap right there. I'm guessing from all the straining. But your in so much pain you don't even realise.

My friend had a child and that happened to her too. Her bf was there, he was 18 at the time. Still wanted to have sex with her after.

To me that is something I would be terrified of letting my husband watch but it also shows some sort of true love if he can sit thru that.

edit: oh yea when you just take a crap on the bed, etc the nurse just cleans it up right away too for you. but they do it quick, you don't even know due to the pain what happened. they are trained to do it and have done it lots.

Are you sure that overtime being sexually active a vagina will stretch out?

Because I heard that if you are with the same partner, it doesn't get any looser no matter how many times you do it. I don't know- I guess because his penis size isn't going to change or something.

Or I could be sounding completely stupid right now.

Anyway, I'm still terrified of giving birth (there are so many horrible things that go along with it- like I heard women always poop on the table because they are pushing so hard), but I will take into consideration what you said. haha.

Whether you are with 1 person or a milliion, over time your vagina WILL lose its tightness, some more than others but it does happen.

You're more worried about pooping on the table rather than having surgery and possible complications?. Yeah, no offense but don't plan on having kids anytime soon!

It's every womans fear of course but the last thing you're worried about when you're giving birth is crapping on the table and even if you did you'd probably never know anyway it's not like anyone is going to announce it.

"Next time making Love use this...tighten up as he tries to pull up or back."

Why do you like to be hugged? Does a mere touch do the same? You're doing something and too, it's not only for his benefit. As a woman you can feel the stroke. The full length. And this is a talent few women use.

"Are you sure that overtime being sexually active a vagina will stretch out?"

No. Unless perhaps he's very large. But even after a time the muscle(The vagina is a muscle) will flex back down. My sister had a normal birth with her first two the came the twins. She was very stretched out. She'd had a vaginal "face lift"

Her husband was small and couldn't feel anything.

That's anther reason to keep and maintain the kagel. It strengthens this muscle.

The sexual pleasure is for both. RARELY the man will feel uncomfortable with the tightness.

Why are kegels useful for men? Cause i've been doing them since like 6th grade and neve knew.

I've read, from an article about it on Mens Health, that it helps delay an orgasm. Everytime i've tried to do a kegel exercise while having sex it seems to just make me cum more than if I had just stopped thrusting.

They are usefull as they excercise the muscles around your prosthate. Actually, those muscles are related to the ejaculation response. The whole point of kegels in men is to learn to control the espasm, keep the muscles tight, so you won't ejaculate.

It can be done, I learnt to do it, you can have an orgasm without ejaculating. So you can keep going like the energizer bunny.

Archived