Don't do this when breaking up...no need to reply.

Why not play that song, it is a beautiful song. The problem isnt the song its that you find pain in its meaning. As humans we feel, that is what we do but your feeling of loss does not mean there is an end. You dont want to hear this but break ups happen and it wont be the last time you break up with a person, it is the way life is.

What the heck is wrong with me???

I must be a weirdo b/c instead of not listening to it I went and downloaded so I new what you were talking about.

I'm a freak like that I guess!!!

Actually, it does make me cry but I find it to be soothing b/c it's about LETTING GO.

Thats what I thought too.....great point!!

Sorry guys. You guys are killing me with some of the comments though, both funny and sad.

Bildit00: I do find it cathartic to listen to sad songs and let it all out, after a breakup.

I find though that sometimes I have a propensity for sadness, in that I HATE the way people treat other people poorly, hence the reason I beat MYSELF up so much after a breakup. So, I get a sad feeling that this is all there is, BUT, I know that is not the case. It is like a little mini pity party and you are all invited.

Sometimes we have to be careful with the sad songs. After a breakup, they can start being like crack. ;-)

today at work was horrible. our music is sent to us by a satellite and we have no control over what plays...and the worst song possible came on....i will always love you by whitney houston. it was hard for me to keep it together at work.. and what made it worse was that i was on top of a ladder RIGHT NEXT to the speaker...it was literally 3 feet to my right.

Whitney houston - i will always love you. worst one yet in my opinion.

Oh yeah, and how 'bout listening to the songs of artists whose concerts you went to when you were really in love and you were holding each other and dancing, ya know all the words and now every song by that artist kills.

Damnit, I still have a rough time listening to Tim McGraw, and I love his stuff. Oh, and Bildit00, I hate to do this to ya, but if ya wanna listen to something and you are ok with some country, downlowd "I Need You" by Tim and Faith and "Please Remember Me" by Tim McGraw. ARRGGHH!

On a lighter side note; I like to attempt Karaoke, so I went down and sung "Love You" by Jack Ingram.

Killer, part of the lyrics:

Love you, love this town;

Love this mother-lovin' truck that keeps breakin' lovin' down

There's only one four-letter word that'll do:

Love you

Love your cat; love this house

Well, I can't believe myself that I'm lovin' gettin' out

Love talkin'; love fightin';

Thought of never seein' your lovin' face

There's some words that some words just have to replace

LOL! If that song doesn't make ya feel better, then nothing will.

need2be me......are you sure you are not me....LOL After my marriage broke up and i was at the point where i KNEW i had to move on..i played "one Last Cry" as cheesy as it sounds, i knew once i put it on this owuld be it, i wouldnt obsess over the dmise of my marriage anymore. And yesterday when i said at the 2 month point i would play that song and cry one more time, but I COULDNT CRY..I just sat there and remembered the good, and the bad...but when that song was over I turned over a new leaf..I am moving on. i finally told my family everything, I told them why we were over only if they asked. That way even if i wanted to go back i couldnt...if it were just me maybe if the time ever came i might give it a go...but since i have my son i know my family would make it known that wasnt a good choice of guy in my sons life.....

But yes "One Last Cry" is my "IT IS OVER" song

Aday: Hmm, I don't know...hold on...I'll check...nope, not you....

I am not there yet with the "IT IS OVER". I wish I was. I know it is, but I am not. I know for her, it was over when it was over, but, I still have my heart out there. I laugh about us, I have sentimental trips, I get angry and I certainly cry, BUT...

I know that somewhere out there, is a woman who will do the good things she did and want to do them and want to be with me and not be so afraid and when we are afraid, it will be ok and we will help each other....

I know that time is my friend and that gives me hope. Until then, I am going to have, one last cry and one last cry and one last cry, until it becomes my very last.

I know what you mean...i have bad times believe me. I have been listening to Gary Allan a lot latley....I like his new song "Watching Airplanes" fo rme it is fitting. My ex is a pilot...so when i hear this song i think of him because it rings true.....Time Time Time....thats all we need. At times i wish it would fly by but then I am glad in a way I am hurting because I am learning about what i can take and how i can out and be a better person to love.

At times i wish it would fly by but then I am glad in a way I am hurting because I am learning about what i can take and how i can out and be a better person to love.

I guess that is really all we can do. If I were honest, I would tell you that when I check my email, I sometimes hope there is a little something in there. When I hear the sound of the "crack bell" that is the text ringer on my phone, I secretly hope it is her and get a little let down, when it isn't and I still have her stuff up at home and the office.

So, I haven't fully let go, but I am getting there and time is my best friend, right now. Everyone says that I will look back on this like the others, but I don't know. This one was pretty good, up until it went haywire. ;-)

Archived