Don't do this when breaking up...no need to reply.

Oh i would be lying my butt off if i said when i log onto my email i hope to see something from him..and when my text message goes off a part of me bites my lip until i see who it is from...the disappointment has gotten less and less but it is still there. I think the 'all of a sudden" way it ended, him just walking out on me one night, no indication while i am griebeing the loss of a family member still shocks me. I sit ther and wonder "Does he even feel bad? Does he even think about me and my son?" Probably not..and as much as I wish it would of worked..like i said a million times before it ended for a reason, he wasnt the best and it wasnt the healthiest relationship, but at one time it was greater than you could imagine, i try to not think about those times. because those times didnt last long..his true side came out quickly but in the end he did me a favor by walking out...I just wish i would of figured this out 2 years earlier...do i even make sense..sometimes i ramble on and on....

If i find myself inadvertently listening to a sad song and having misty, water-coloured memories (to coin a lyric) of my ex and the time i spent with her, i make sure at the nearest possible opportunity to listen to something LOUD, OBNOXIOUS AND VERY FAST.

Slayer's Raining Blood fer instance.

Archived