At what age does being a PUA get creepy?

Makoto

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why's that important?

It is VERY important because if a guy willingly takes pick up tips and classes from a guy dressed like a wannabe pimp then the thoughts some of us had that the pick up lines are not just for fidning a quality relationship is pretty much solidified.

Appearances can be important in many cases, and if I am looking for advice on finding a partner or someone to date I'd want that person I am learning from to not look like the love child of tommy lee and a pimp daddy.

I'm not sure that he's much different then Borat. However, at least Borat had a sense of humor about himself. He looks like he's about to smack and/or whip the next guy who doesn't make the ladies gush in the club.

My ex-GF is a producer for a reality television series. The VAST majority of it is setup and fake. I watched an episode where the three players.... erah, sorry.... pickup artists walked into a bar, and the ladies were literally flocking at their feet without them having to say barely two words. Mystery was wearing aviator goggles, and the other two had spent twice as much money on their stylist then any one of my previous high-maintenance, princess GFs.

It's fake. It's setup. It's not real. Reality TV isn't reality, and I get that straight from the source.

It is VERY important because if a guy willingly takes pick up tips and classes from a guy dressed like a wannabe pimp then the thoughts some of us had that the pick up lines are not just for fidning a quality relationship is pretty much solidified.

Appearances can be important in many cases, and if I am looking for advice on finding a partner or someone to date I'd want that person I am learning from to not look like the love child of tommy lee and a pimp daddy.

A PIMP!!!!! Yes, that's what that guy looks like! Lol

I'm not sure that he's much different then Borat. However, at least Borat had a sense of humor about himself. He looks like he's about to smack and/or whip the next guy who doesn't make the ladies gush in the club.

My ex-GF is a producer for a reality television series. The VAST majority of it is setup and fake. I watched an episode where the three player.... erah, sorry.... pickup artists walked into a bar, and the ladies were literally flocking at their feet without them having to say barely two words. Mystery was wearing aviator goggles, and the other two had spent twice as much money on their stylist then anyone of my previous high-maintenance, princess GFs.

It's fake. It's setup. It's not real. Reality TV isn't reality, I get that straight from the source.

Exactly. And thanks for the confirmation.

Look, I agree about his looks, but please stop with the Ad Hominem. Just because the guy looks like a doofus doesn't mean he doesn't have insight beyond what most people can offer.

And we have said time and time again, there are no pick up lines. PUA's don't use pick up lines.

Look, I agree about his looks, but please stop with the Ad Hominem. Just because the guy looks like a doofus doesn't mean he doesn't have insight beyond what most people can offer.

And we have said time and time again, there are no pick up lines. PUA's don't use pick up lines.

Diggity, please let people express their thoughts here. I am not attacking any poster, but I think I am within my right to give my views on Mystery.

That would be like me asking you to please stop saying "stop wtih the ad hominen" beacuse it is annoying. I don't have the right to tell you that, so please let everyone respond on this thread the way they feel....it is not a personal attack on you if we do not care for this so called mystery. he is a public figure and as such public opinions will form.

My ex-GF is a producer for a reality television series. The VAST majority of it is setup and fake. I watched an episode where the three players.... erah, sorry.... pickup artists walked into a bar, and the ladies were literally flocking at their feet without them having to say barely two words. Mystery was wearing aviator goggles, and the other two had spent twice as much money on their stylist then any one of my previous high-maintenance, princess GFs.

It's fake. It's setup. It's not real. Reality TV isn't reality, and I get that straight from the source.

I don't know about this. Can't comment.

There are plenty of Mystery vid's before the show. I also have seen two guys learn the material and finally find success.

Why the heck are we still talking about this?

Yes, I think it's silly too. It doesn't mean the guy doesn't know what he is talking about. Ad Hominem.

Diggity,

I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of us have taken Logic 101 and know what "ad hominem" means. And again, anyone teaching you that the employment of an ad hominem always has to = bad is shortsighted, quixotic, and probably lacks a sense of humor. He looks absurd.

You're playing 52 card pickup right now, and the only cards that landed face up are spades. If I ask you the suit of the face up cards, are you willing to tell me?

Diggity, please let people express their thoughts here. I am not attacking any poster, but I think I am within my right to give my views on Mystery.

That would be like me asking you to please stop saying "stop wtih the ad hominen" beacuse it is annoying. I don't have the right to tell you that, so please let everyone respond on this thread the way they feel....it is not a personal attack on you if we do not care for this so called mystery. he is a public figure and as such public opinions will form.

Sorry it's annoying. You have your right to use logical fallacies. By all means, I won't point it out again.

Archived