I Wish I Was A Male And Not A Woman !

brenda2555

It Sucks Being A Woman! We Get To Deal With Periodes, Pregnancy, Birth Giving, Saggy Boobs And Strech Marks.. And All Men Do Is Enjoy And Live Their Life. When Woman Ages Shes Considered An Old Rag With Expiration Date And A Guy Is A Hunk Or A Bachelor.

Well That Is Just So Unfair I Wish I Was A Guy !

Correction...we get to deal with women dealing with their periods. Given the choice between listening to the woman rant and rave, or BEING the woman who rants and raves.......um, I think I'd rather be the woman! Or about 30 feet underground...you choose.

The things blokes have to deal with...

1. Being kicked/punched/accidently knocked in the nuts and women clearly not understanding that it hurts

2. Having to put up with our spots/bad complexions/bad colouring/wrinkles and not be able to trowel the make up on.

3. Dealing with the effects of women on their periods

4. Dealing with the effects of women that are pregnant

5. Dealing with saggy balls

6. Dealing with stretch marks

7. Trying to be masculine

8. Trying to live up to the notion that we are all hunks.

I agree that lots of aspects of being a woman suck (and as an older, pregnant woman I really get it!) but men get some problems as well. Perhaps a different kind, but I think life as a man would be very isolating compared to what I am used to as a woman. Most men I know open up to very few people, if anyone. Suicide rates are higher for men generally, they suffer their own issues too.

Having said that, I have still spent many years wishing I was a man

The thing I don't like about being a guy is that I feel like I have to be the person who is stronger and the upper hand.

I need to provide for my wife and family, I need to be the person who pursues her, who buys her things, who pleases her sexually, who needs to protect her, comfort her, take her to places, it makes me feel so inadequate that I don't feel man enough to do these things for a women yet. It really hurts sometimes.

It Sucks Being A Woman! We Get To Deal With Periodes, Pregnancy, Birth Giving, Saggy Boobs And Strech Marks.. And All Men Do Is Enjoy And Live Their Life. When Woman Ages Shes Considered An Old Rag With Expiration Date And A Guy Is A Hunk Or A Bachelor.

but think about it, we get to be pregnant and have birth... painfull and uncomfortable, yes, but what man holding his child for the first time isnt wholly jealous of his partner for horbouring that tiny, precious life inside her for nine months?

I think its even.

I like being a woman. I like having permission to be overly emotional sometimes, or moody. I liked being pregnant with my three sons...the vomiting, weight gain, stretch marks and other discomforts were worth it when I saw the beautiful, healthy babies I was given. I like being able to wear sweats at times and go to the store in flip-flops, I also like dressing up...it's almost more fun than the going out part. And another terrific part about being a woman is to be loved and cherished by a man, who holds you in his strong arms. No one is immune to the effects of aging...and we all, male or female, need to take care of our bodies.

Balding ain't no picnic.

lol

I dno, I find bald men sexy

I love being a woman, and I am sure I would love being a man if i were one...

I also find it funny how BOTH sexes get all strange about aging... I know Im only 23, but I have no fear of wrinkles or grey hair... saggy boobs or bellies

women have the ultimate control over men.

SEX!

we own you boys, and you know it.

its fun being a girl especially in the summer time. you can get anything you want when you're rockin a sexy string bikini. now if a guy rocked a bikini, it wouldnt be as cute.

As for pregnancy, I dunno if i ever want to have kids, so Im not even worrying about that, periods eh, I don't mind them really - it's a monthly reminder that Im NOT pregnant lol, and as for things sagging, things on men sag too ya know lol. and a little nip tuck at 60 if need be never hurt anyone. women are the sexy gender our bodies are built to attract, I'm glad I'm a female, we are sexy beautiful creatures!!

and the power of p**** is truly unfaltering.

OH YEAH!!!

-DG724

I kinda hope your joking...

I see the humor and everything in your post, but I find the whole "I use sex to get what I want" thing kinda... blah

Men are just as beautiful as women, anyways, and this coming from a girl who swings both ways

lol, saggy man bits

Correction...we get to deal with women dealing with their periods. Given the choice between listening to the woman rant and rave, or BEING the woman who rants and raves.......um, I think I'd rather be the woman! Or about 30 feet underground...you choose.

So when would you like to schedule your monthly punch to the stomach? I could maybe pencil you in for the weekend, but wouldn't be able to do you the justice of the full 2-3 days as I do have classes to attend. The first few times I might need a 2x4 for the full effect and then I can just use my hands, I give you a few hours break between sessions, but might pop in for a midnight kidney warmer. I'll need you to drink at least 8 glasses of water and put on pants a size smaller than you usually wear and then I'll mix up a cd of noises to get you pms day headache going right nicely. And I'll have to mix in ipecac syrup into a few of your meals, just to surprise you with the occasional nausea that can happen.

So when would you like to schedule your monthly punch to the stomach? I could maybe pencil you in for the weekend, but wouldn't be able to do you the justice of the full 2-3 days as I do have classes to attend. The first few times I might need a 2x4 for the full effect and then I can just use my hands, I give you a few hours break between sessions, but might pop in for a midnight kidney warmer. I'll need you to drink at least 8 glasses of water and put on pants a size smaller than you usually wear and then I'll mix up a cd of noises to get you pms day headache going right nicely. And I'll have to mix in ipecac syrup into a few of your meals, just to surprise you with the occasional nausea that can happen.

not to mention that some women get bowel issues at that time of the month

from the "trots" to constipation, gas or piles...

Then also smoke a bit of weed... just to give you that horrid fuzzy head feeling, like your brain has been stuffed with cotton wool

not to mention that some women get bowel issues at that time of the month

Then also smoke a bit of weed... just to give you that horrid fuzzy head feeling, like your brain has been stuffed with cotton wool

I wasn't going to mention that part of the treatment. I thought it would be a nice BONUS dingdingding.

I kinda hope your joking...

I see the humor and everything in your post, but I find the whole "I use sex to get what I want" thing kinda... blah

Men are just as beautiful as women, anyways, and this coming from a girl who swings both ways

lol, saggy man bits

What I was saying is that it's FUN being a female, men sometimes go dumb when a beautiful woman walks into the room. it's exciting and thrilling and i dont take men for granted or use them, Im VERY independent but damn, if a guy thinks im hot and buys me a few drinks or bumps into a wall while staring at me - that's just fine by me. it's a great time being a female. and yes men are sexually attractive too (I LOVE MEN-yummy!) but in general females are known for being the more sexually appealing species.

-DG724

[quote name=Eva to mention that some women get bowel issues at that time of the month

Then also smoke a bit of weed... just to give you that horrid fuzzy head feeling, like your brain has been stuffed with cotton wool[/quote]

Thats IT??? I get worse than that from eating a bad bowl of chili....except for the lightheaded feeling!

I would just like to mention that I DO feel for women when they have their monthlies...but still, even with all those symptoms, thats no reason to snap our heads off. You gals can say some pretty hateful things to us guys you know....and yet we still stay with you.

I would just like to mention that I DO feel for women when they have their monthlies...but still, even with all those symptoms, thats no reason to snap our heads off. You gals can say some pretty hateful things to us guys you know....and yet we still stay with you.

The moodiness is part of the package. Its not totally controllable either. The hormonal fluctuations are a emotional roller coaster. I had to stop taking birth control because I was sick of being a depressed and nasty b#### every 4 weeks, now its just pain and headaches. Its not fun for us to be that mean, but when you're in pain, your body is out of balance and you have to deal with blood and tampons all day, its not exactly a mood boost. Some women have it worse than others, my Mom's friend would be violently ill every month, she was hospitalized on a few occasions.

The moodiness is part of the package. Its not totally controllable either. The hormonal fluctuations are a emotional roller coaster. I had to stop taking birth control because I was sick of being a depressed and nasty b#### every 4 weeks, now its just pain and headaches. Its not fun for us to be that mean, but when you're in pain, your body is out of balance and you have to deal with blood and tampons all day, its not exactly a mood boost. Some women have it worse than others, my Mom's friend would be violently ill every month, she was hospitalized on a few occasions.

I don't mean to sound gross....but have you considered sex to help with the symptoms? Alot of women say it helps.

Thats BS. Guys have to get weekly haircuts and get 6 pack abs just so girls can even acknowledge them.

Archived