How many times a week do you eat pizza?

Just wondering how many times a week does everyone here eat pizza? Pizza is my favorite food and I love it!Ssometimes I eat it 3 times a week..I know its not healthy to eat it everyday..Is eating pizza 3 times a week to much?

I love pizza too. I'm addicted to spicy food and cover it with tons of crushed red peppers.

I eat it about once a week. Personally I doubt it's too bad to eat it a lot if you're pretty active...

this is a funny thread!

I might eat pizza once every 3 months, I guess. But when I used to live close to this place that sold 99 cent slices of pizza that were soooooo good, I would eat it almost every day. I lived off that stuff for a couple years.

Btw, pizza doesn't have to be bad for you. Just order whole wheat crust. Cheese is healthy but it's high in fat, so just try to have less fats in the other foods you eat. I don't think it's at all unhealthy to eat pizza a few times/week.

Once a month or two months. Maybe even 3. This time around it was pizza and then two weeks later more pizza. But that's more often then ever.

It's not my choice though. It's me being lazy.

My parents got pizza with everything the other day. I tried it and it was the worst pizza ever. I think toppings ruin it. I like just cheese.

Different strokes for different folks...I don't like cheese pizza I've got to have the toppings. However, I'm not a fan of mushrooms. As long as they are cut up in teeny pieces it's ok. I think it's more the texture than the taste. I also hate Italian sausage...it's just yucky!

I actually don't really like pizza. Maybe once in awhile, but I'm not a huge fan. I was allergic to milk until I was 7, so I just never ate it. And now I'm lactose intolerant, so I try to avoid it anyway.

I think what kind of pizza you're eating is important. If you're eating the super greasy stuff 3 times a week, yea that's bad for you. Try patting the pizza with a napkin to get some of that grease off. Maybe you could try making pizza at home? I bet it'd be a lot healthier. My coworker was telling me how a friend of hers grills pizza. It sounded great!

I eat pizza maybe once every two weeks. Usually I get Pizza Hut Pan Supreme.

If any of you just love cheese only, try Reggio's cheese pizza. They carry this at Kroger stores in our area. It has a butter crust to die for, and the cheese combination is wonderful. I rarely buy them, but OMG, they are the best pizza ever.

Probably once every one or two months honestly.

I like pizza, but I am very particular about it...I really prefer wood oven fired "gourmet" kind of pizza, thinner crust, loaded with fresh veggies, nice cheese (LOVE goat cheese on pizza!) and maybe chicken. So, I tend to only have it when I go out to eat.

The occasional time however we will order from the local pizza joint while we chill and watch movies.

I LOVE Me & Ed's, but I only eat it like twice in a month so I won't get sick of it. Sushi is also a fav of mine

I personally think your eating it three times a week may be a bit much. Mix up your food groups a little and see what else you like as much as pizza, but that may be more healthy for you

I like pizza, but I am very particular about it...I really prefer wood oven fired "gourmet" kind of pizza, thinner crust, loaded with fresh veggies, nice cheese (LOVE goat cheese on pizza!) and maybe chicken.

damn, I'm really hungry after reading that! My thoughts exactly, proper Italian pizza FTW

Just wondering how many times a week does everyone here eat pizza? Pizza is my favorite food and I love it! Sometimes I eat it 3 times a week..I know its not healthy to eat it everyday..Is eating pizza 3 times a week to much?

I personally think that eating pizza 3 times a week is a lot (I'm a health nut!). But I guess it all depends on what toppings you get on there, because certain types of pizza are healthier than the other ones.

I think I eat pizza maybe once every 2-3 months (even though I love pizza!), I try to stay away from fast food as much as possible.

Archived