How long before sex?

Dev007

How long have you dated someone before having sex with them?

I went 9 months in my most recent relationship. Before that I didn't have sex but if I wanted to it could have been 2 or 3 weeks.

Just wondering what average might be.

way to many variables.. i did everything but sex the first weekend i saw the girl. i kind of was at her university and stayed the night.. very long story. we didnt date, but came really good friends online and talked about it. i was a virgin, well still am, but i never did anything sexual before then.. so basically it depends on the person and how well the relationship has progressed

When the time is right... This generally happens soon enough. I can take or leave sex, though as the inevitable conversation comes up I do tell my girl that once it happens there tends to be this elephant that suddenly disappears from the room, making both parties more comfortable. Constant sexual tension is no fun!

Well....ok we fooled around before we actually became boyfriend and girlfriend. ^^ we never actually "started" dating if that makes sense, but we didnt have sex until about a week and a half after we started fooling around. We'd been friends for awhile so I guess it just kinda clicked together ^^

*huggles and snuggles*

Aurora

I've never been in a situation where i've been consciously dating - its never come up. So i can have sex without commitment when i want to. I'd known my now boyfriend a day i just went for it expected and at the time wanted it to be no strings attached. Glad tho now that there are many strings to our 10month relationship

We'd only started calling ourselves boyfriend and girlfriend the day before lol. But we were as good as for about a month and a half before that. We don't live near each other, no way I'd hold out when I see no problem with it!

I knew my now boyfriend for months (he was in relationship with my friend before we were more than friends but when we started "talking" we had sex like a week later, but I have met guys and had sex that day or day after. I had a wild couple months. lol

sounds goood

I had sex with my first boyfriend the night we met. I thought it was going to be a one-night-stand, but we ended up being together for 3 1/2 years.

My current one was after a week (3rd date) and we've been together for 7 months.

Like Eva I prefer to have sex before commitment. It's not for everybody, but it works for me.

1st man i had sex with, 3 months, were together for 5 years

2nd man, waited 5 days (but only because I was on my period been together 4 years and counting

I hope there won't ever be a 3rd, but theoretically speaking i don't have any rules, the right moment is when it feels right

Archived