Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why are guys attracted to sweet and innocent girls?

Beec, define "corrupt". I'm not sure what you mean. Someone that cheats/lies? Or just someone that has had a lot of sex?

Corrupt I think is more of an "eye of the beholder" thing. What I might find corrupt is not what someone else might find corrupt. But generally, don't guys want women that share their same or similar values.

There are things that are hypocritical about men. I had a roommate in college who was from Central America, He wanted to go out with women who gave blowjobs and it was fine for him to date these women and get blowjobs, but he would never marry one of them. He had to have a virgin.

I've never gone looking or demanded that a woman be a virgin. I'm not, why should I hold her to a different standard. But I also don;t want a woman that sleeps with a different guy every week. And I don't want one that smokes a lot of pot, or snorts coke, or steals and lies her way through life.

I was only talking generally, we want the sweet, innocent woman, but that can mean different things to different men. Don't women look at men in a different, but not entirely different light. They want men who will share similar values with them and also have decent "fatherhood" characteristics.

I don't want to sound judgemental and I'm sure some sexually experienced girls may be very nice but as a virgin guy I know I would NEVER be comfortable around them in a relationship. As friends,sure but not more. I don't know what the experienced guys prefer. If they prefer what I do,then they are being a little hypocritical.

and fantasia,I agree that the guy should not be a jerk if he wants a nice girl. I think that's pretty much given and I really don't like hypocrites-males or females.

now if I told you then it would not be a secret anymore!
    I am sorry beec but who ever you meet in life starts as sweet but eventually can change before your eyes into a chameleon and then you really see them for what they are.

Some people like me who did not want to be angry all the time eventually change and be a better person.

I am a really nice person but I refuse to allow anyone to use me ever .
    My ex is a sweetheart until his
    true colors came out.

Could I see it before no! But now what he shows to me might not be present to someone else. That is what Imeran I hope this makes sense. to you.Beec.

You can have a nice quiet virgin girl but then when the real part of them comes out then you will know. for sure

I don't necessarily think it's a virgin thing...
    For me I want a sweet innocent girl, who's not afraid to tear it up in bed at times (but only with me, of course) That doesn't mean she can't have slept with other guys...
    I think it's more about politeness...My ex was very sweet and very 'innocent' a very caring person...When we were alone it would be a little different...
    She also had this fiesty, smart-ass streak in her that I loved...I think a lot of guys like fiesty girls...I don't want to be in control of someone...that would get old..

Beec has a good point about the motherhood aspect....I'm thinking that men are naturally attracted to more nurturing, sweet, innocent, ect. girls because they're the mothers...thats nature

Originally Posted by Scout
    I have a question. Are there any guys out there who prefer sassy, experienced girls with a wild streak?

I know I'd be deathly bored with an innocent guy.
    I definitely prefer sassy women. How much experience and how wild? Not sure. I'd be hypocritical if I didn't allow her to have some.

Originally Posted by fantasia2004
    I am sorry beec but you ever you meet in life starts as sweet but eventually can change before your eyes into a chameleon and then you really see them for what they are.

Some people like me who did not want to be angry all the time eventually change and be a better person.

I am a really nice person but I refuse to allow anyone to use me ever .
    My ex is a sweetheart until his
    true colors came out.

Could I see it before no! But now what he shows to me might not be present to someone else. That is what Imeran I hope this makes sense. to you.Beec.

You can have a nice quiet virgin girl but then when the real part of them comes out then you will know. for sure
    fantasia2004,

I recognize that people can change. I realize that some hide their true colors. But I think we judge by what we know and see. So we look for certain things and judge based on that, and if it changes it just stinks.

But what else do we have to judge on besides what they have shown us and are showing us now?

I'm not entirely sure why I prefer quiet, sweet girls. I guess it's because they have more of a caring persona. I'm just more comfortable doing quiet, romantic things like watching the sunset and stuff as opposed to partying and getting drunk. Sweet girls fit into the former category more than the latter one.

It seems to me that people are so afraid of change. For my part, one of the reasons that I want to get married is so that I can be with that person as they change. It's one thing if the person isn't true to life from the beginning. But if we're talking about people changing over time, I don't see what's so bad about it. Life is about learning and adapting. And once again I apologize for not making any sense.
    As far as the original topic is concerned, I think that this is one of those questions that can't be universally answered.

Is it even true that guys want nice girls in the first place? I'd say it's quite a shaky statement.
    To be honest, i personally don't prefer nice girls... they're somewhat... less aware of what's out there. And since i'm evil and she's nice, it's not easy for us to communicate.

I perfer outgoing/smart type of girls, but without the characteristics of always challenging what you say... not too smart

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice