(-.- ) girls cheat more than guys do?

i dont care what you say.. where i come from, girls cheat so much that its just a big orgy..

and im f-ing sick watching tv and seeing a panel of 6 women all complaining about all men are pigs and they would all cheat if they got the chance.. i think its pathetic.

girls are just as bad if not worse because a lot of them know that they can control men.. can any guys back me up on this one?

I think that there a many girls who do cheat. I also think there are many guys who cheat. I wouldn't nessacarily say that more guys cheat than girls, or the other way around. Its really hard to say. Not all girls cheat though & not all guys cheat. There are some good people out there. Its just really horrible that anyone cheats.

Good point Gabrial. Women cheat as much as men do. It's no longer a hush hush secret really.

What matters is that we stick to our guns and values. I do not believe in the "everybody is doing it so it must be right" philosophy. They can pave their way to hell for all I care.

i think gabrial is right. it seems to me that there is a smaller group of guys who are futhermuckers who cheat on their partners with a bunch of different women, the so called "playaz". I think that A lot of women cheat when they are bored, confused, annoyed etc. I think it takes less for a woman to cheat, usually because the option to cheat is really easily available, because there are men out there hitting on women all the time regardless of whether the woman is involved in a relationship. In general I think that a greater number of women cheat but that the men who cheat are more compulsive about their cheating.