No woman will ever love me, or even notice me...READ THIS!!!

I find myself in a sea of despair, true love may be waiting-but I don't know where.

I'm so alone and so sad, I want a girlfriend so bad-seeing couples together just drives me mad.

The girls only go for jackasses-well what about me? I'm a nice guy who isn't whimpy.

Every time I'm with friends the girls flirt with them, but they ignore me. I do my best to get thier attention, so how could this be?

They even come into the store where I work, and won't look at me!

And yet another example walked right past me, a couple hand-in-hand talking cheerfuly.

I'm so shy, Oh my! I don't know why-I'm so scared of rejection sometimes I cry.

I wonder what's wrong with me, why can't I get a girl? Thoughts of being alone forever really make me hurl.

What is it that the other guys have, that I aint got? From what I can tell, it aint a whole lot.

Sometimes I wonder if girls like hurting me...like it's a big game and they play it with glee.

It seems like no woman will ever want me. If that's the case, I'll never be happy.

I'm 24 years old and haven't had a girlfriend since I turned 15. My girlfriend dumped me on my birthday, damn that was mean!

And there's a girl named Crystal, who's a super slut. She'd have sex with anybody, anyone but.....

I must be undesirable, cuz she did everyone else except for me. For me I guess that's how life has to be.

I wonder if chicks think that I'm gay. I'd never even think of going that way.

So here I sit, so sadly.....wondering if there's anyone out there for me...

I don't know how long I can go on like this, it's eating me up inside.

Maby I should walk out into an ocean and wait for the tide.

I can't get the idea out of my head that I'm not good enough for anyone.

Stop thinking like that? Easier said than done.

One girl I loved long ago, guess I didn't have a big enough ego.

Cuz behind my house one day, I saw her and was about to say hey!

But then I saw my best friend with her and they were rolling around kissing on the grass....oh man I wanted to kick his ass!!

Instead I went inside, kept my feelings locked up in my mind.

To this day, it still hurts. In the back of my mind is where the pain lurks.

I've tried so many times to show girls that I'm interested. But they always go for someone else instead.

I just don't know what else to say, I long for a girlfriend day after day...

If you have some advice don't hold back....I need to be steered on the right track.

----A guy who dosen't think a woman will ever love me, or even go out with me-------

Firstly,i would say to you to stop trying so hard to find a girl that will like you/fancy you etc.....the day you stop doing that will be the day girls start taking a likeness to you!

Females seem to have a sixth sense and know what men are thinking and can manipulate/exploit men in that sense!

Put as much effort into other areas of your life as you do into attracting females and you will find that females will start takeing a likeness to you without you even realizeing it!!!

By coming accross as not bothered/preoccupied with other things and acting "Mr cool" - females will be attracted to you,regardless of looks etc..i guarantee you!

I guess you are proberbly coming on too strongly to females and they are put off by that and that's why you are always seeing them with other guy's etc..coz those guy's are doing/have done something right that you are'nt/or have not done! Ask yourself what things those guy's are doing correctly that you are not and learn off them!

Learn to be charming with women/make them laugh etc...and not be so full on with them!

You also need to start treating girls as potential friends and not potential lovers/partners, and the day you do-you will see a dramatic turn around in your fortunes-i promise!

I know what you said makes sense and all, but believe me I have tried that before-you know: playing hard to get, being cool, acting like i'm pre-occupied and all.

It hasn't worked for me yet. Thanks for the advice though.

I can try that for a while now I guess. The opposite hasn't worked either.

Hi.. well, I was about to start my own thread about something similar, but then I saw your story..

Well, I can tell you, I have pretty much the same problem. And I haven't dated, hugged or kissed a girl -EVER-.. and I'm 23.. that will probably raise some eyebrows, I suppose..

And it seems to me EVERYONE has (had) a significant other, except me.. Even worse, my family is wondering if I'm either gay, or ever will end up with a girl.. not that I have a lot of good things to say about my family, since I blame them for my current situation.. simply put : I was discouraged to take an interest in girls.. (this sounds pretty bad, but it went very subtle, I can see that now) And I also -wasn't- encouraged to be very sociable.. I mean, I'm a really nice guy.. funny, smart, etc.(or so I'm told ) but you won't see me in a bar or parties or whatever..

I had a -really- bad depression for a day earlier this week.. after I had talked to various people their experiences with girls and whatnot.. (lack of sleep also helped push me into that abyss.. although, the reason for not being able to sleep well probably has to do cause I was troubled about not having a girl yet.. vicous cycle, eh? )

So here's what I did to get out of it : don't think about it, force yourself to think about other things when you're dwelling on your selfpity of not dating.. talk to a friend. very important. not necessarily about your problem, that'll depress you.. just other stuff. Try get a positive feeling going, and hang on to it.. I know it's hard, really, I do.. but you gotta try. =)

That's about all I can advice you for now.. Lemme know if you're interested in MSN'ing AIMing or something.. we lonely guys should stick together, no?

Good luck!

God, there's so much pain on this website and I'm feeling it too at the moment. I'm on a break with my girlfriend because of a number of things and I'm pre-occupied with thinking about her ALL THE TIME and it's damn near impossible to get anything done that I need to get done. I was once in your boat mate...I never thought I would find someone. I didn't have a single sexual experience until I was 22...with this girl who is now thinking of leaving me. I was so depressed, I cut my my arms and all kinds of stuff before I met her.

The funny thing is, she's gorgeous and she's made me realise that I'm attractive too. And all of a sudden I have felt more confident with women and so on. But ever since we started the descent towards this break, my old despair has returned in even bigger portions than before. I almost wish I could go back to the days before Amy...they actually hurt LESS!

What am I trying to say? I guess what I'm trying to say is that your state of mind is down to you, not how other people - even the person you love - perceive you or try to make you or your perceptions of those perceptions and so on into infinity (and it really is infinity when you become aware of what love is). If you are able to sort yourself out, not relying on other people, have confidence in your talents (you seem to have some of the lyrical ability of a rapper or songwriter to me - why not pursue that for a new conversation point at parties?) and just smile, it will be noticed. Women do go for that confidence thing - it makes them sound like shit that they are so demanding and superficial but it's the way of things...it has been the case since cavemen started beating their chests and it won't change soon.

Amy was attracted to me because I was directing a ultra-low budget short film that I had written with a crew of 20 and a cast of about 7. It looked impressive and she came along to help as she knew the producer. I was totally out of my depth at the time and secretly panicking about the whole thing but I didn't let it show. She thought I was powerful, assured and had oodles of talent. I have let her down recently by being needy and desperate for her attention and so on. I am trying so hard not to email her today!!! Hopefully I can go back somehow to when I was shooting that film and she will see what she fell in love with again. But pressure is the worst thing you can apply.

Sorry to go on about myself, I hate people who do that...it's just that I thought it might be an interesting perspective for you. I'll shut up now.

Good luck. Throw yourself into things. Try new stuff...always be aware that you might be shaking hands with the woman that could fall in love with you but never let them see this in your eyes - always be unobtainable and as soon as you get the slightest glimpse of interest (and you have to look carefully), give her something else to grasp on to...ask her about HER...get her to tell you about what she's passionate about and AGREE with her that it's important. Only slip the amazing things that you do or are capable in subtly - don't force them on her.

I'll really shut up now,

peace

Eddie - UK

Hey I'm not gonna be much help, but I'll try.

Next time you see a girl you find attractive walking down the street purposley bump into her (don't make it obvious) and grab her hand and look her in the eyes and be like "O I'm so sorry, I didn't hurt u did .....you know you have very beautiful eyes, they are like the stars that twinkle on a moonlite sky." something like that I don't know....sounds like a scene outta the movies to me, but try it, if you don't know this girl you wont have to see her ever again probaly, so dont worry about embarssing yourself. I'm only 17 and don't have much expierence, but it could work.

Well good luck, I hope you find someone.

I for one cannot put myself in your shoes coz even though i'm only 27, i've had more than my fair share of partners etc...and even when i'm out for a night out etc...90% of the time i have no difficulty in meeting anyone whatsoever (assuming i'm single!!!)

At the end of the day i put it down to 2 things! personality & confidence - regardless of looks,they do not matter trust me on that,and ignore anyone who says otherwise!

Women can usually tell if a male looks desperate or not and by not coming accross that way,along side having a pleasant/confident personality-then women will naturally like you for it!

I don't agree with the comment that women are fake!!

I personally think women are great and i like to get on with them very well and maybe thats the key to it all from a male perspective!

At the end of the day if you are litterally asking for females to notice you,then they won't - have the opposite attitude and they will notice you and will start fancying you alot more so!

Sadnlonelyguy, what can I say. I will point out that having a girlfriend isn't the answer to your current state of mind, in fact having recently split after 3 years with mine I can say that my state of mind is probably not a million miles from yours....so you're not alone in that sense. I think that to be attractive to the opposite sex you must be at ease with yourself, and Tonys comments to you are absolutely right. STOP worrying about what girls think of you, develop some interests that will make you feel good about yourself. Women will sense that and be more attracted to you, as they can sense negative thoughts from a mile away. I'm considering joining the local gym, as it may be a good way to work off the negative energy I feel at the moment. My friends say that it's a good idea, I'll get fit and possibly meet new people as a result. Perhaps you should consider doing something similar.....

Okay this really caught my eye, and I couldn't help but to respond.

Listen.. I don't care who you are, where youre from, or what kind of family you came from. You will find a girl.. I promise you.. and that goes for the girls too.. yall will find a guy. There is no one on this Earth that can't be loved. I use to be really insecure about myself. I thought no guy would ever love and respect me the way I wanted him too.. but you know what? Just when I had given up, I had this terrific guy fall in love with me. Things like coming accross a girl.. or guy doesn't happen in your own timing or when you want it to... obviously.. but What I'm trying to say is things will work out. If you don't want to spend the rest of your life alone, you won't.

I know I read one response about a guy being 23 and not kissed or hugged a girl.. well you know what? maybe that was better for you not to do any of those things. Just because you haven't done any of those things doesn't make you a bad person, or an unattractive person. I know if I had a guy who had not yet kissed a girl or hugged a girl i would feel honored to be his first everything. I mean maybe I'm just diffferent, but thats how I see it. Not having a girlfriend, or a boyfriend isn't that big of a deal. I know we all want to come home and have someone to love, and cuddle with so to say, but one day when you finally get that, I can't tell you how much better you'll take care of what you do have, because you know whats its like to go on and not have something special. Through my eyes thats a lot better than having a guy who has kissed every girl, and hugged every girl, or whatever else with every girl. One day you'll find a girl who respects you, and wants to be with you no matter what the cost.

~Jenn

Hi.. I'm that guy who's 23 and haven't hugged a girl or kissed or stuff.

First of all : a big THANKS for your reply, Jenn. As for the reply :

I know it won't make be a bad or unattractive person. (although I don't consider myself really attractive (usually), if you like to see me, I have some pics online =) It's just that it gets a bit frustrating from time to time.. esp when you see couples walking, holding hands, kissing or whatever..

It doesn't help much that most people around me already have a partner either. And what REALLY doesn't help is the childish attitude regarding emotions and relationships in my family.. really, this discouraged me to even look at girls (got a 'funny' anecdote about that if you're interested

I'm also not used to hugging and showing emotions.. Hugging for me is still awkward, although I'm trying to get used to the idea.. (I have -been- hugged, btw.. that's how I know =)

One of the things I fear, and I know that that's a bad thing to do, is that something will happen to me, and I'll never get to experience these wonderful things.. reminds me of Fight Club : 'On a long enough timescale, everyone's survivalrate drops to zero' (or something like that).. So, I'm not planning on dying for a long time, but let's just say I'm not naive that way.

But anyways, I feel pretty good about myself since a LONG time.. it has been a gradual change, but I'm getting there.

Thanks again.

Well I know what ya mean. I use to be one of those people who only felt good about myself when I had something worth feeling good about. I learned at a very young age that it doesn't matter who thinks your gorgeous, or who doesn't, its all about what you think, and how you feel about yourself. I can tell you that if you don't like who you are, and don't love yourself, how can you expect any women to? I know how hard it makes things to see couples, especially when you don't have someone, its like everywhere you look theres a couple. I know exactly what you mean, and I'm right there with you. I use to take my relationships that I had with people, well my boyfriends, and get so discouraged because I thought that what happened with my parents would happen to me. I can't tell you how many relationships I ruined just because I wasn't smart enough to understand that all relationships are not the same, they don't end badly. You can't base your relationships on other peoples. Getting use to showing your emotions isn't easy either, but thats something that you have to learn to do in order for you to step out of your comfort zone. And listen to me.. If you are meant to be someone one, you won't have something happen to you to where you aren't able to experience all of those wonderful things. But you have to understand that its not up to you whether youre suppose to be with someone or not, even though we all know thats the way we wish it was. Love will come in its own timing, just like everything else.

~Jenn

• 2 weeks later...

Well, some advice:

As close as those that are holding hand may appear to be to one another, you must realise that we are all always alone. Even if you goto bed at night with someone at your side you are truly within yourself. When yo die.. you will face death ultimately alone. That means the state of being lonely begins with yourself. You can really change that.

If you think you might not be good looking get over that. Realize that we all find certain things attractive in potential partners. Haven't you ever wondered why someone was so sexy to you; when you know other people don't totally agree? There is just something special about them. Well, someone will see those qualities in you too.. Problem is, your not putting up a for sale sign.

To put up a for sale sign, you have to be sold on yourself first. That is easy.. you see, beauty / handsomeness comes in so many different desireable forms. You have something that anyone in this world would trade you for. Be it beautiful eyes, great body, nice hair, nice eyebrows, cute freakles ( come on I know you've thougth this about a girl). So, you need to realize that just like you look at someone else and envy them.. someone else is looking at you too. So, to build your confidence, know this. Then allow yourself to accept the idea like, I have great eyes, or great little pinky. Be so confident in believing this, that you never have to say it, or think it past your initial identifying of it. It is the truth. Past that you should always better yourself. If you can dress sharper.. then iron a crease in those pants... women love men in nice ironed clothes with a clean haircut.

So now that you know you physically have a great quality, and you improve your appearance by taking care of yourself... you should let your mind follow. Think like this.. I'm a great guy.. I like cars, I like hockey... and laughing is fun. If you find times in life where you have fun.. then there are times when someone else has to be able to have fun with you right? Loosen up and realise women will like you for these things. Most of all they will like you for your interest in them. When I say that, I don't mean sexual interest. I mean interest as a human. If you can't teach yourself to be interested in someone as a human first you need to clear the sexual desire from your mind.

Your goal is to make small talk with all and any women. You see, even the women your not interested in have friends, and can help you!

But, you NEVER use these women, they should be treated loyally as true friends. Having other women around you will make you more desirable to other women. They wonder what you have going on.

You should introduce yourself: Hey my name is xxxx. Whats yours? Tyler, thats a nice name... I bet you hear that all the time.. laugh (keep it subtle.. and this would only be appropriate if she had a unique name).

Alternative... Tyler, ask about wherever your at. Or what she thinks about nice weather, or rock band, or club.. (you'll get the hang of this)

If this is someplace where you will never see her again.. you have to ask for the phonenumber during that conversation!!!! Not at the beginning dude... small talk first.. and then hey, your pretty cool... can i get your email? (Have a pen and address book)..

If she says no, most wont.. or gives you a wrong one theres million fish in the sea. Don't sweat it.. she never existed for you. Didn't deserve to be treated like princess until you know her humanity. Asking for email and then saying why don't you write your number down there too is usually most non-threatning. Always wait atleast 2 days before calling. Unless shes in town for 1 week or something like that. If you wait and she was interested she will have been waiting and thats good. If you have to remind her who you are.. no sweat.. she might be teasing. Or, if shes really cute, cut her slack might she not have other guys calling.

If she is in a class or something show some interest in about 2-3 conversations max (then make move).. you want to build the mysteriousness with her. Cause its even better if she asks for your number, etc... If you don't progress then move on and keep your mind from her. If she is a mind job for you and your too nervous then shame on you... take chances.. if you can't, why should you deserve to think about her? Oh don't stare when you see her all the time... you need to be able to look and let her know your looking. I got so confident I'd look her down from head to toe and smile... then say, "you look really great today". Or.. I really like that dress. Thats so easy.. you can practice saying it to women you don't like. You should build confidence from their smiles of happiness when you say this. (It does feel good to make someone else feel better about themselves.. didn't you say you are a nice guy?)

Now if you mess up or get nervous... laugh it off! 1. Half the time people don't even notice.. and this is how we get better. 2. Women like men who can rebound or laugh at themselves. How many times do you hear girls say, oh I'm such a dork. Well, they thougth they embarrassed themselves and learned this trick along time ago. Actually half the time, they've taken this a step further to get a sympathetic reply from you. See they're tricky and smart.

You should try to take them to do average normal things.. not the fancy crap. Forget setting up a date... your 1st time away together not on the phone should be: Hey, I've got some errands to run this afternoon/tomorrow whatever, but wanted to go grab a smoothy afterwards, are you game? Or a random.. I'm so hungry.. might get chimed back with yeah so am I.. CREATE YOUR OWN OPPORTUNITIES but don't keep saying it. She might ask for you!! Also, it can be easier to get dates on weeknights.. if shes really popular her weekends might be booked. She might even wonder what your doing on Saturday that you want to take her out on Tuesday.

When you do get out with her. You talk about one another.. don't act like your solemates. You won't to progress her from something small to someting larger. Hey you know what, that smoothy was great. I'm getting kind of hungry.. lets go grab dinner. Or, my friends birthday is coming up, lets go hit the mall. If she says she can't, etc.. then you joke it up and act like you had a great time.. and say you had a good time and like hanging out. Talk to you later. Keep it slow and easy on these. Your still in the game. Remember they have lives.. they can't do everything. See, time apart works to your advantage.. Builds mysteriousness!!

Now eventually you ask for date. But, its even better if she never knows shes on a date. If you use above formula you should eventually feel some chemistry. Once you get to the dinner or have some romatisim flowing.. throw the nice guy routine out and TRY TO KISS HER DAMN IT. On the lips a nice 3-8 second kiss no open mouth. See, even if she rejects you (could be because shes embarressed, in public, on her parents front doorstep, bad breath, wrong lipstick)... she wants to feel desireable and this really will make her feel that way. You will just respond that.. she is a really beautiful person. Don't apologize. If she starts to french and you don't know how go with it... if you can't... hold her hand and tell her how beautiful she is... and go into that stuff slowly.. but, try. If you pull back you better be able to show her you like her.. she is fragile buddy. Oh, I'm kind of shy... or nervous.. is fine... (Oh close those eyes during kissing)

IMPORTANT: stop ruling out women because they have boyfriends. Most likely if a girl is attractive and nice she will have someone!!!!! So, accept that and be friendly any ways. All is fair in love and war. She will eventually breakup... or better yet think your a better catch. Only difference here is you flirt and really play up the mysteriousness.. but, never pressure.

Good luck... and get off your butt... get out and talk to women. I'm not kidding dude!!!!!!!! ANy and all women!!!! Start flirting online to build your "game" if you have to. But, the best would be face to face.

Last: Stop thinking about being alone. Start thinking about trying to have good times and you will become fun person to be around. Don't do crazy over the top stuff... but, learn to laugh and forget that your alone! If your lucky you will be in presense of someone fun. Look at the moment not the full results.. Cause your summing everything up in seconds of life streaming in and flooding your senses and you haven't even gotten started!!

Now.. heres permission to be happy and go meet new people. Why? Just to meet them... practice the above. Talk to as many women as you can.. and I promise if you don't think about it.. you will have a woman before the year is up. The whole process is really about finding yourself.. not a bunch of tricks... that stuff up there really isn't going to trick her.. as much as it will trick you to find you. So don't let me down brother..

guys here is some magic advice that will transform you into an attractive male, almost to the standard of my now..slightly overweight father. when you interact with a female,dont go gooey-eyed and start complimenting her or go shy..they will think u r an " oh,really sweet" guy....but they will see you as about as dateable as a rat shagg ing a grapefruit !! instead , my father recommends acting as if the female in question is the most boring person on the planet,while stupidly smiling and laughing here and there to show u aint depressed and stuff. dont hang on to her every word like a lovesick puppy dog,be confident enough to excuse yourself from their presense. when u start acting like u dont give a shit, soon enuf u will naturally not give a shit. good luck fellas. 8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey man, that isn't really a problem... It depends on how we think...

Just look at the girls that pass you by, if you'll think that they won't like you, then they also won't like you... Girls can feel what happens inside you...

I'm also really shy, I walk through my town each day, I sit in the park - I feel so damn lonelly, I see a dozen couples per day, and it really feels stupid and disturbing to be lonelly...

The main thing is that you don't think about sex if you look in a girls eyes, many girls hate those guys, that's the main reason why gangsta guys can't get a normal girlfriend, only b****** will be attracted by them...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Whoa, ididnt even rad the whole of your message. I f go round with that attitude your going to get nowhere.no decent girls wants to go out with someone whos calls themself 'a loser' even though u may not say it,it shoes be positive.it may sound strange but there is more to life than girls just enjoy those other things and whos knows who you might meet...when you don't look you find.BE POSITIVE

I am going to give u my personal experience straight from the raw bone, no bullshit or nothing. this is just my experience and am not saying its either right or wrong just what i have found.

I had same problems meeting girls as u and i what i thought would just come naturally didnt really happen.

I would have to say that i have been out with some girls in my younger years but they were very short term (about couple wks or so) and i had a couple of chances to get my end away but because i was either too inexperienced or too worried about whether this was the right girl (i am a bit of a perfectionist and know what i want) i blew/turned down the chances i had. Now i am much older 29 things have got much worse for me and i find myself living away from home on my own with no friends or family around and so i had to do things alone and be responsible for paying rent,food,car bills etc on a low wage. Anyway enough waffling. It got to the stage where not having had a shag got me really desperate state and so i went to a prostitute and paid for it. It was a choice between this or cracking up. The experience was quite positive and it gave me the experience and confidence that i needed and calmed me down a bit.

I only went once this was about 3 yrs ago now but since then the situation hasnt got any better, meeting girls is still not easy and i have tried 1 speedating meeting which cost £25 and instead of meeting women 19-29 like i put on the form i got women 30-50. I also tried placing my ad and responding to ads in lonely hearts twice. I got 1 reply (single mum) which i turned down + no reply from other. So dont waste ya money. go out get pissed on a fri sat thats what i say

Im glad someone agrees with me, i know it is a sad state of affairs when u have to resort to going out and getting pissed but unfortunately this seems to be the best way of meeting a girl/boy. This seems to be what the successful people are doing. (ie working all week prob not going out at all) then getting pissed on a fri/sat night. This in my opinion is quite sad really as it shows how society has moulded us like robots and taken our brains away. But until things change and people are TOTALLY honest about how sad their lives really are then i fear we are stuck with this problem and people like sad lonely guy (who is probably a decent honest normal, likeable person) will go on suffering.

If like me you have worked out that the best way seems to be to go out and get pissed on fri/sat night, then i would offer this advice.

I unlike many people do not really enjoy drinking to the point of sickness and i would advice drinking to the point just before you know youve had too much. It is not worth damaging your health to get a girlfriend and also you may not suffer from too bad a hangover next day.

Probably drinking heavily once or twice a week will not do you to much harm as long as u keep to just once or twice a week.

You will find (and dont ask me the hell why) that when you are under the influence that you enter a state of mind where females are more likely to approach u. You can end up with anything from a one night stand to just breaking the ice and talking to a girl. (which can then progress to a relationship if numbers are exchanged).

Anyway thats my personal experience and where i'm at at the moment. I'm still annoyed that thats what i got to do to pull but at this point in time i cant find a better solution.

I would like to hear anybody elses experiences as long as they are as TRUEFUL and HONEST as mine. This way we might get to the bottom of some of these problems and get some answers. And SAD LONELY GUY will be saved.

hiya anon. My bad experiences with girls has helped me ! There was one particular girl,let's call her "carly" ,who i fell head over heels for and treated like a princess. She ended up getting bored of me because i was her lap dog and she obviously felt that she was too good for me,and left. In all honesty, i curled up in bed for a week,and didn't go out for 3 months (socialising)...i was crushed. In this situation a lot of guys would just take it on the chin and blindly go into another relationship without learning a lesson,but i learnt one !! From that time on, i've been aloof around women and never looked for their acceptance...and fortunately for me, these women seem to eat it up ! I'm not rude to women,but i'll never chase another woman in my life. THE KEY IS: just get a strong male role model or something,like marlon brando from streetcar named desire...don't buy into all that 'titanic' BS , where the guy says ' i love you ' a hundred times . GOOD LUCK 8)

Iam very glad to see this topic been braught up,for i am in the exact same position as Sad lonly boy.

Iam 21 and Like Anon have had a couple of g/f that lasted for about a week,maybe 2 week.Iam still a virgin and have trouble meeting,talking and geeting girls.It frustrates me and (gotta be honest)has even changed my opinion on Young Women.Of course iam not suggesting i hate them,but in all admitance i dont respect them quite like i used to.

Thats mainly because of the lonlyness and rejection me feels.

Just like Anon,i used to think that a girl will come to me,and things will move on from there.

Of course she never does!,and it hardly ever works that way anyway,unless your exeptionaly good looking!!

When i go out i struggle to make a conversation with a girl.

Ive gone through a lot of emotions that just like anon lead you to feel your breaking up.Anyway, iam not gonna keep rambling on.What has already been said from this post,is exactly how i feel.

BUT,I am doing things....

I produce rap music and have a 12inch single out in 2 months(Just an indie release) and play guitar,forming a band heavy band,and taking it as far as we can.

I do not honestly know when i will loose my virginity or get a g/f.

I really dont care too much now.

I dont gorp over women anymore,cuz i know iam not going to get or achieve anything from it.

I mean,why should i respect them if there not gonna respect me?