How do I get my ex with BPD back?

My ex and I dated for two years, and it was the best two years of my life. We had so much fun together and did so many things together that it’s hard for me to say goodbye. Long story short, she cheated on me with another guy, obviously. I found out and immediately broke it off. Turns out, she’s now dating the other guy after two weeks of ya going back and fourth trying to see if we could fix things. I’m always a believer in second chances, but because of her BPD, she feels like she can’t come back, or atleast I suspect. My question is should I give her space and let her be with this other guy, who’s not good news(does hardcore drugs like Xans) or should I attempt to amend what happened. Thank you guys so much for any advice or help!

Gain some self esteem and self worth and instead of plotting ways to get someone who doesn't want you back, spend that time addressing why you want to go back to such person and what issues within yourself are causing this.

Sorry to hear this. She's a headache you don't need. You need to get on some dating apps with good pics and a good profile. Don't leave yourself high and dry and this desperate.

We had so much fun together and did so many things together that it’s hard for me to say goodbye.

she cheated on me with another guy.

because of her BPD

How do you know she cheated on you because of BPD and not because she chose to and wanted to? She's still with the guy... you can't blame BPD as if she's innocent and devoided of choice and agency everytime things go wrong and then say that the times she's not disrespecting you and not putting your health at risk by cheating, are her choice and not her BPD.

How do you know she cheated on you because of BPD and not because she chose to and wanted to? She's still with the guy... you can't blame BPD as if she's innocent and devoided of choice and agency everytime things go wrong and then say that the times she's not disrespecting you and not putting your health at risk by cheating, are her choice and not her BPD.

Yes! Just because she has BPD doesn't mean she isn't capable of making appropriate choices in her life. She betrayed your trust by cheating with another guy... please pull your head out of the sand and look at her for who she really is.

Archived