date with my crush!!!

garen123

Have you talked to her much? Try to get a sense of what she's into. Have you asked her what she would like to do?

If she doesn't have any ideas and you are left to your own devices, I agree with the others: a movie probably isn't the best idea, since you would just be sitting there in silence. Do something interactive. Go to dinner, play pool, go bowling, etc.

Also, avoid telling her that "she is your purpose." I think that will probably overwhelm her.

What do you 2 talk about? If you've paid attention to those talks you'd know some of her interests and likes by now and would therefore have some date ideas that coincide.

No to movies unless you're both huge fans of a particular movie. But definitely schedule something that allows you to talk a bit or provides a comfortable atmosphere for you two to talk and enjoy each other.

I've always liked having some interactive activity (mini golf) to help take the pressure away from having to talk the entire time. And also provide some entertainment and opportunity to interact and play off the activity (which should be energetic and fun). Another great date i had was a pinball museum where we got to play a lot of pinball machines (which isn't an every day occurrence).

Archived