Conflict

Clective1

We live together and get along perfectly. He is wonderful in every way possible, our sex life is awesome and I couldn’t be happier but we have one problem we can’t seem to solve which is when my boyfriend and I go out we are very close and involved all evening but when we get home after a short drive I am raring to go and he will start washing dishes and watering the plants and then he expects me to stayed revved up until he finishes his chores. It has happened several times even if I change in to something really sexy he will say “ just give me 15 minutes or 20 minutes until I finish this or that up” Personally I think he should skip the chores and focus on me. The chores can wait

Some people are obsessive compulsive about chores. He probably won't be able to focus if you force him to forego that, which I'm sure you discussed with him. While he's busy with chores, why not take a luxuriant bath and fantasize about what will happen next, and then put on some lingerie. That should keep you in the right mood.

I know it's a generalization, but most women I've been with have felt energized after having sex, whereas I'm pretty much done for the night. It could be that chores are the last thing he wants to get up and do after a lay, so he knocks them out beforehand.

You say everything's great, so don't complicate it making up problems.

I know exactly where you’re coming from! If I’ve been out enjoying the company of someone I’m dating I want to get them home and have fun, not watch them water the plants.

I’d be dry as a bone after sitting through 20 minutes of waiting around and I might think that he’s not particularly attracted to me if he doesn’t want to rip my clothes of when we get back.

Like others have suggested, maybe he can’t focus or can’t settle to sleep afterwards if he thinks he has to wake up to chores.

Why not suggest that he do the chores before you get ready to go out so you can go at it when you come home so horny after being out having fun all night?

Archived