Advice please

irishblonde201

Hi i have been with my boyfriend for over four years now and we are both in our 40s , everything we have a disagreement he blocks me on whatsapp and he also blocks my phone number so i cant get in touch with him, i have told him before that it hurts me when he does it , i dont know what to do tonight ge sent me a nasty message 9n whattsapp and blocked me i dont understand how ge can be so cold as i would never do that to him

Hi i have been with my boyfriend for over four years now and we are both in our 40s , everything we have a disagreement he blocks me on whatsapp and he also blocks my phone number so i cant get in touch with him, i have told him before that it hurts me when he does it , i dont know what to do tonight ge sent me a nasty message 9n whattsapp and blocked me i dont understand how ge can be so cold as i would never do that to him

He's an immature jerk. I really would re-evaluate this relationship.

What are the disagreements about? About the only justification I can think of is you insisting on arguing over text or whatsapp, which he shouldn't have to turn his phone on silent to avoid. Not to mention arguing over text is a bad idea whether you're actually blowing his phone up or not.

Are you two living together? How long is he keeping you blocked for?

You are in your 40s and both communicating on "whatsapp" And he blocks you like a teenager.

Sorry there is nothing I can say to help you here.

I found him on a dating site he said he didnt join that someone else put his info up i said i didnt believe. him and he blocked me , he is type 1 diabetic and he lives on his own whattsapp is the only way i have of getting in touch with him as i worry about him and he knows this but he blocks me anyway

wow this sounds like my ex if you read my posts but mine also leaves me and finishes our relationship everytime we argue. I kept chasing him and getting him back thinking things would be different till last weekend he did it after I gave him a great birthday and we had an argument now he's blocked me from everything and I can't contact him at all no more he's told me to move on. in a way I'm.glad he's done it because I now have no choice but to move on as this is draining. I suggest you do what I never did and go no contact from him and get out of it as it's only going to get worse like mines did and then your left a wreck

wow this sounds like my ex if you read my posts but mine also leaves me and finishes our relationship everytime we argue. I kept chasing him and getting him back thinking things would be different till last weekend he did it after I gave him a great birthday and we had an argument now he's blocked me from everything and I can't contact him at all no more he's told me to move on. in a way I'm.glad he's done it because I now have no choice but to move on as this is draining. I suggest you do what I never did and go no contact from him and get out of it as it's only going to get worse like mines did and then your left a wreck

Hi i already feel like a wreck to be honest, we have been together nearly 5 years he says he loves me and wants to be with me , but everytime we have a disagreement he does this he blocks me on everything and ignores me for a couple of days and then out of the blue he rings or calls round , i told him i cant live like this i have a child from a previous relationship and its not fair on the child, thete is only me and the child and i feel so lonely .

I too have two boys who got on well with him and saw him like a father figure and he was good with them every time we would argue he would shake their hands and say good bye to them and get in a taxi and go home then I'd wait for our WhatsApp picture to go blank and it did and I'd try and call him and his phone would be off. I was only with this guy a year it's worse for you because u been with yours 5. I'm alone with my boys now and it kills me I want to talk to him but he's blocked me from everywhere. he's blocked my boys too..he's even blocked me from a selling app that's how ridiculas he is. we have to get out of this it will hurt but after 5 years it's not going to get any better and if he hadn't told me it's over for good now and gone to the extreme he has to block me to move on then I'll properly be writing still about him in 5 years time. they have issues girl and it will make you I'll and like me you child will get involved and see what he's putting you through and see you upset all the time and it will effect them. I can't believe I'm giving you this advice when a week ago it was me asking for advice but I know how it feeling u deserve some one who respects and loves you properly these guys are immature and not worth it.

Sorry this is happening for you. Your instincts sound dead-on correct. He's playing games, lying and keeping you at arm's length. Pull back and don't pursue or call or chase. He's acting like he has one foot out the door. Why offer him your full partnership?

I found him on a dating site he said he didnt join that someone else put his info up i said i didnt believe. him

I dont understand what im supposed to have done , i found him on a dating site and he acts like it was my fault , i know he will be back in a couple of days and i want to be strong enough not to answer the door. My child keeps asking wete he is and the sad thing is i really miss him and he knews he can walk over me , nearly five years of his crap i know he will never change.

I dont understand what im supposed to have done , i found him on a dating site and he acts like it was my fault , i know he will be back in a couple of days and i want to be strong enough not to answer the door. My child keeps asking wete he is and the sad thing is i really miss him and he knews he can walk over me , nearly five years of his crap i know he will never change.

Someone that goes on a dating site after blocking you is just using you for what you're enabling him to use you for. If you can't get over your addiction to your drug of choice called "bad boyfriend" through cold turkey, no contact withdrawl then see your doctor for a referral to a therapist that will hopefully help you to quit your toxic substance. You are being used for something. Can you pinpoint what it is he uses you for?

Archived