All of a sudden she's stopped replying?

SecurityMan

Hi all thanks for reading

So I've met this lovely girl who im really attracted too, she actually asked me for my number and said she'd really love to meet up a few days after talking, it all seemed fantastic we had a good laugh and a good chat. We've been talking for about a week

So I don't hear anything at all one day and decide to give her a text which she says she's having a really bad week and a bad day involving a long winded problem, which is understandable. I've mentioned that she can always talk to me.

Anyway 4 days have passed and I've heard nothing at all, I've text her just to ask if she's ok and I've had totally nothing. Is this a case she's changed her mind and I need to back off or is this somthing I just need to sit tight on? Surely she could just spare 10 seconds for a text and say I'll talk to you another time. I'm totally confused because she's gone from a total chatterbox to nothing.

As you two are strangers, she does not owe you a thing.

She said she would reach out to you, but you continue to text her. This would really annoy me. You need to back off.

Worst case she will not reach out. Continue speaking with others.

We're not strangers we've met in person.

I've texted Saturday night and still not heard anything back. It's like people have said their can't be any true interest there if I don't hear anything.

You mean last night?

Don't know where you live but it's Sunday here, so hell give her some time!

Maybe she's thinking about things, what she wants or how she feels.

Me? Nope. Apologies for the goofy reply. I was just trying to make a point that if she were truly interested she would have found a way to contact you by now.

I am sorry but it really doesn't look like she is interested. I know it stings when people aren't honest about how they're feeling. I hope you can meet someone that is actually interested.

Archived