Is my wife unfaithful or am I paranoid?

Qwertyqwerty

I've been in a relationship for 16 years, been married 6 months. Everything was great up until we came into money problems. We have always been open with each other. Anyway,we was on a night out with friends and there was a couple of men wed never met. My wife was talking with one then added him on Facebook, while we were still out, gone midnight (couldn't that of waited til the next day). It was brought up the next day. We both know each others passwords for social media so I decided to check what's been said. She had changed her password and wouldn't tell me. Should I suspect something or am I just being paranoid? Also when me and the wife text each other we put one kiss on the end,none if we're not happy but whenever she texts other men it's always 2. She puts 3 to a man I think she fancies and I thought that before I seen how she speaks with him by text. Thanks for your help

Different couples have different boundaries with regard to their social media passwords. Since you guys shared them for so long and she suddenly changed it and doesn't want to tell you, that constitutes a change in behavior worth noting. Probably more flirting than actual cheating, but it's still worth discussing with her.

I do get the impression that she has developed a disrespect toward you. Possibly around when the money issues started? But it's less likely the money so much as it is your attitude. Your self esteem seems a bit low. You've got to work on that. Don't just give into her every need or desire because you aren't making enough money. You've still got to be the man you were when you got her. And who gives a damn about her little kiss texting system? It sounds juvenile. Do yourself a favor and stop participating in that game. She's obviously using it to mess with you and get little victories over you when you're arguing. No more kiss signatures, even when you're on good terms. Come on. Be a man.

Is she supporting you? Just curious why you were together 16 years and just married 6 mos ago? Because you state that's when she started the flirting, etc.

I've been in a relationship for 16 years, been married 6 months. Everything was great up until we came into money problems.
  • 4 months later...
I've been in a relationship for 16 years, been married 6 months. Everything was great up until we came into money problems. We have always been open with each other. Anyway,we was on a night out with friends and there was a couple of men wed never met. My wife was talking with one then added him on Facebook, while we were still out, gone midnight (couldn't that of waited til the next day). It was brought up the next day. We both know each others passwords for social media so I decided to check what's been said. She had changed her password and wouldn't tell me. Should I suspect something or am I just being paranoid? Also when me and the wife text each other we put one kiss on the end,none if we're not happy but whenever she texts other men it's always 2. She puts 3 to a man I think she fancies and I thought that before I seen how she speaks with him by text. Thanks for your help

Yup! Nothings going on there...LOL

It is time to have a heart to heart talk with her. You need to make her realize that you are serious if she mocks you and does not treat the conversation with seriousness. The way you behave now will dictate how far she will take this, and you do not want her to walk all over you. chi

Archived