possible divorce with complications

Trajedi

Good Day to everyone..

this isn't my first time posting, forum has helped me move on and i met someone else and got married.. Now where I'm at..

I met my now wife through a mutual friend. Dated for 3 years and have been married almost 6 months now.

History: I was living with my mother taking care of her when we met and she would come over, mother passed away and she asked me to move in with her and her daughter.. Everything started off great we had few arguments nothing to bad. After 2 1/2 years we moved in with my grand mother who was getting up there in age to assist her.

This was the worst mistake ever. We stay in our rooms, daughter doesn't come out of her room (we used to be in living room doing family activities.

Last week she went out with a guy friend that i've met before and got home a little late and the pub is only 10-15 mins away. Asked her questions about it and she got upset. didn't talk for few days then she said I love you and it was going to be alright. Same day an incident happen to her daughter (middle school) and I picked her up and took her to grandma's. After this she said she wanted to be separated and later divorce. Told her parents about arguments and they think I abuse her (which I never laid a hand on her).

Daughter is over there and we are lsleeping in same bed at grand mothers house. Last night she went out with brother in law and got wasted. When she got home it woke me up and I helped her clean up and change after she threw up. Was telling me she loved me and I am her husband and don't hurt me anymore. I miss you. Now, they say alcohol is truth serum or idiot juice.

Following morning I woke up to her cuddled with me when she would grunt if I touched her. She has been sleeping all day and now communicates with me. Saying I need to get away from this place.

Question is: Am I crazy to try and stay with her even after i fear the in laws now?

Ask her what she wants. Getting your own place? Separation? Divorce? Do her and her daugher want to move back to her parents?

After this she said she wanted to be separated and later divorce. Told her parents about arguments and they think I abuse her. Saying I need to get away from this place.

She could go live with them now if she wanted. They have an open room. She still wears my shirts. on that, she just left with one of mine on now..

she is on the talking but just communication.. When she get's back from her parents i'll know more information about whats going on..

When she sober's up more i'll have the 'talk' about what she wants..

Why are you living with family, rather than having your own place to live after getting married?

The reason: My brother was living with my grandmother who owns a house to big for her to watch over her.. She's in her 80's and wanted to make sure she was safe. He got engaged and said he was moving out, I was asked to move in. We discussed it and decided it shouldn't be an issue.. Well, it turned into losing what was freedom to do what I like into can't describe.. Grandmother isn't mean but she is messy in some cases and wife is tired of cleaning up behind her. and Grandma would make comments like 'my opinion is' on things she disagreed on how we did and wanted it done her way.. we started boxing up our stuff and it's in storage.

I want out and have been for awhile, she hinted to me to find a place or move to her parents for a week or so till we did.

Notice she still wears my shirts and jacket/coat's. Is that some kinda psychological warfare or this is what i'm used to?

also, she used to change and get dressed in front of me till few days ago when we weren't speaking. Is this a sign of we're seperated? she'll go to the bathroom now.

there is communication now, she tell's me where she is going when she leaves. Her mom is being mean to me and I know it's cause she is going to protect her child. Don't know if i'll ever go over there if we get back together.

Do both of you work? Who has most of the care of the grandmother and house? Your wife?

Is that normal in your culture that the wife takes care of the in-laws? Why are you not looking after cleaning up after her also or helping out?

Forget stupid things like she borrowed your shirt,etc. She's been complaining and saying "SHE WANTS OUT" and "SHE WANTS A DIVORCE" and telling her family you emotionally abuse her. And you're worried she's changing in the bathroom?

Why are you not listening or doing anything about this mess?

Do both of you work? Who has most of the care of the grandmother and house? Your wife?

Is that normal in your culture that the wife takes care of the in-laws? Why are you not looking after cleaning up after her also or helping out?

Forget stupid things like she borrowed your shirt,etc. She's been complaining and saying "SHE WANTS OUT" and "SHE WANTS A DIVORCE" and telling her family you emotionally abuse her. And you're worried she's changing in the bathroom?

Why are you not listening or doing anything about this mess?

Right, redundant questions.

My culture, well, I wouldn't say yes. We both work days, I go in later and come home later. When I wake I try and clean up if there is a mess. The comments as i said before are getting to her as well.

Wife is a clean freak and doesn't like one dish sitting in sink.

We had the talk.. There seem's to be emotional abuse on my end that I did not know about. Going to get help while we are separated. Told me that she loves me and needs this time to herself while I do what is needed for our marriage to work.. NC for awhile and then go from there..

Thank you for all the comments and I am at ease that there is possible light at the end of the tunnel..

Archived