What was I thi

Things aren't working out with the ex she went back to so she's probing the situation with you for a reaction to this. How did you respond?

ex dumped me for her ex.and now 3 weeks later I get a message that she has dreams about me and one dream was that I had new girlfriend and she was pregnant and that she was so jealous of it.

Why did she tell me this?

She told you this, because she wants to test your strength as a man. Depending on your relationship with her and if you want her back, or how long you guys had been together - you can do one of 3 things.

1.) Make it your mission to get her back - but only if you have genuinely understood what broke you guys apart to begin with and only if you've taken the steps to fix those issues within you.

2.) Do and say nothing and move along.

3.) Reject her on the spot and have her never contact you again.

If you want her back, then this is what you need to say "Hey you, good to hear from you, would love to see you and learn more about your crazy dream, when are you free this week to get together?"

If she doesn't respond - You don't reach out again

If she responds positively - make a definite date and let that be that

If she responds in a wishy washy way - make a definite date and watch her level of interest in your choice.

If she responds positively and flakes but then contacts you again, you say the same exact thing, you ask her out. If she she is wishy washy and/or won't commit to a date - you never ask her out again, and you only respond when she contacts you first. The only way you ask her out again, is if she brings it up.

Good luck

So what do you want? Do you want to be in limbo wondering what she is doing all the time and questioning every single move she makes? Or do you just want to live your life?

Accept her request and be prepared for the pain and drama and its your fault because you asked for it.

Or.

You can not accept her request and just not care what she does and be happy.

I read that you want her back. I dont know why you would want someone that doesnt want you or will think of you as her best alternative. Just remember that if she does come back, its not because she wants you, its because she doesnt want to be alone and you were the safest option.

Archived