Girls, do you find shy guys attractive?

Jon Snow

Hay Jon

I was very shy back in high school. Don't let it get you down. Do you plan to go to college? That's when I started to meet woman it's alot easier. Plus now you have a million ways to talk to woman before you actually meet them. That makes life a lot more easy. I'm older so I didn't have such luxuries. The more you do it the better you will get. Everyone is just a person most are just as shy or nervous as you.

Hay Jon

I was very shy back in high school. Don't let it get you down. Do you plan to go to college? That's when I started to meet woman it's alot easier. Plus now you have a million ways to talk to woman before you actually meet them. That makes life a lot more easy. I'm older so I didn't have such luxuries. The more you do it the better you will get. Everyone is just a person most are just as shy or nervous as you.

Thank you for your reply, yes I do plan on going to college. I'm mostly focused on my education and getting good grades but I see all of my peers excelling in the dating department

My exhubby was very shy, he was cute, but very nerdy... when we met his best friend was prompting him from behind my back... I thought it was endearing. (we were 21 yrs old at the time) we were never bored as I'm chatty

Too be honest I preferred shy guys.. they always appeared more humble and sincere. (my thoughts only)

Hey man. I'm old enough to be your dad, which is weird.. BUT I'm sure nothing has changed. You have the jocks. The preppies. The rockers/skaters. The druggie types. And you got the Nerds. Depending where you are is how you should approach it. If you play sports, you don't have do to anything. Just focus on sports and some chick will approach you. If you are preppy (means you probably got money), you'll have to find your way through a party or something like that first. The rockers/skaters types.. act like you don't care about school and you'll get some girl to really dig you. The druggie type.. go to rehab man.. The nerd type? No chance unless you are talking to another nerdy type.

Bottom line is that all what I said is complete nonsense. If you are so shy you can't introduce yourself, then you might be in trouble but I think you can at least do that. It's okay to be shy in highschool. You'll be surprised on how many girls might dig it.. ESPECIALLY if they can't find you on FB or any social media. Honestly, if I was you, that's totally what I would do. Not BE on it for awhile. Make THEM figure out who you are in person. Not in a stalking kinda way. I hope you the best.

Hey man. I'm old enough to be your dad, which is weird.. BUT I'm sure nothing has changed. You have the jocks. The preppies. The rockers/skaters. The druggie types. And you got the Nerds. Depending where you are is how you should approach it. If you play sports, you don't have do to anything. Just focus on sports and some chick will approach you. If you are preppy (means you probably got money), you'll have to find your way through a party or something like that first. The rockers/skaters types.. act like you don't care about school and you'll get some girl to really dig you. The druggie type.. go to rehab man.. The nerd type? No chance unless you are talking to another nerdy type.

Bottom line is that all what I said is complete nonsense. If you are so shy you can't introduce yourself, then you might be in trouble but I think you can at least do that. It's okay to be shy in highschool. You'll be surprised on how many girls might dig it.. ESPECIALLY if they can't find you on FB or any social media. Honestly, if I was you, that's totally what I would do. Not BE on it for awhile. Make THEM figure out who you are in person. Not in a stalking kinda way. I hope you the best.

Not true about the nerdy type... based on personal experience..

My advice would be to work on confidence. If you don't talk to/approach women, they won't do it for you the vast majority of the time. The more you work on youself, the more you'll believe in the product, and that will show.

I'm not afriad to approach someone, however after getting to know a girl I get a bit nervous in terms of initiating conversation

For me, it always depended more on the guy himself than his shyness (or lack thereof). It didn't matter what social "strata" he was in, either. Each strata has its charm, just as there is charm to shyness and charm to outgoingness.

The best thing you can do is be yourself. Most people will like you for who you are, quirks and all. The ones who don't aren't worth anything.

Archived