I had known this guy for 10 years and always had a thing for him I thought if we got together it would be forever , we did get together December last year things moved quickly I moved in with him and I formed a relationship with his daughter she called me step mum he would tell her things like he was going to marry me. But he would go out and have photos taken with random girls and message girls he knew were interested in him although I didn't think he would physically cheat i would get mad about these things and question who these girls were feeling it disrespected me and it made me feel inadequate and ugly his response was he'd still have the pictures but delete them and if he wasn't cheating he didn't see why I was upset as his ex laughed it off In the end he finished it blaming me for being jealous now I don't know what to think , should I have just laughed it off ...

Wow...this man sure didn't think much of you if he was willing to blow you off that easily, and you had a right to voice your feelings..they mattered. If he respected you at all he would have heard you out and tried to work things out. It is strange to say the least that he is wanting to take pics with random girls, and message them. It sounds as though he enjoys the attention and if anyone were to date him, they would have to tolerate it.

I did everything I could possibly do for him , looked after his little girl whilst he went out or extra football , gym and if I was this jealous really insecure person I would of questioned even that was he really going gym etc I didn't ... I only questioned the things I felt needed questioning he knew how the pictures etc made me feel and his response was he wasn't going to stop having them , chose not to message me when he was out when before he'd often message, took his camera with him the next day to hide from me and started adding these girls on Facebook..and he expected me to be filled with security and not question this. There was this one particular girl as well who he was messaging ok nothing untoward from him but when I found out she had made it clear she wanted to be with him and was still flirting with him via messages I said That was not right instead of telling her this though he said he couldn't talk to her because I didn't like it painting me out to be the bad person her response was not all girls are like that I knew this girl previously and never really liked her but at first when I knew my partner knew her I didn't say anything bad about this girl he was even invited to her party where I said he should go but he didn't had I of known her intentions I wouldn't of been so encouraging but that is my point if I'm so jealous I would of kicked up a fuss about that it was only when I found out what she was doing I was upset as he was still allowing her to flirt with him. When we split he posted a status on Facebook allowing this girl to say what she had said to him not all girls are like that and publicly humiliate me.

His ex certainly laughed it off.....right out the door and out of his life...... Smart lady and you should have paid attention to that.

Honestly, though, I kind of quit reading after the "things moved really fast and I moved in with him". Healthy relationship simply do not move that fast because you both have to thoroughly test the waters and make sure it's all right. Anyway, he was only looking for a maid, a cook and a babysitter. Sad to say but it sounds like jumped at that with all fours. Pity, because turns that he wasn't looking for an actual wife who will curb his rabid dog ways. So now things are over. Live and learn and don't ever play "wifey" with a guy again or fall for the moving fast, whirlwind romance thing ever again. Take your time, pay attention to red flags, if your gut tells you something is off, believe it, don't be in such a rush to get into a relationship because that almost never works out.

The reason why it moved fast was because I had known him around for 10 years I thought I knew what he was like I knew his cheeky personality could come across as flirtatious but when it started coming out with the pictures with women he didn't even know and accepting flirtatious messages off women it pulled me down in my confidence I didn't think he would say he would continue to have them etc i was thinking if he truly cared he would of stopped because he wouldn't want to see me hurt.

Archived