Is it wrong to be a player?

mike2009

Well I am in college and pretty attractive i guess; I have a couple girls who are into me in school outside of school from high school old gfs girls from clubs and ect... And my sister tells me that cheating is wrong bc i play with girls feelings and so on... My mom tells me that its wrong too... I never cared until i became real close to my 3 year old female nephew, and just wondered how she will feel to like a guy soo much but hes just in it for the sex; I figured im young, if I just date them and dont mention anything about a relationship but i sorta lead them on to have sex is it really wrong; i mean we only live once and i love sex so is it wrong; and i also have a couple freinds with privilages that keep it hush hush when i have a girl and they have their own relationships and its like our own little secrete so is it wrong if nobody knows? lol idk im tripping I feel like maybe I should just stick to one girl but I want to have fun and sex HELP i dont want to hurt anybody just have sex lol does anyone understand me?? Its all them feelings and maturing that is changing my ways damm college and all them people who never gave up on me lol jk

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you should not lead girls on if you just want sex. what's wrong with being honest and up front and just say that you want to have sex? why play games and make them think you're into them when you're relaly only interested in sex with them? just be honest and don't play with people's feelings. you don't have to get into a relationship to be able to have sex. just be honest about the kind of sex you want to be habing. there are girls out there who will do that. be safe about it.

you should not lead girls on if you just want sex. what's wrong with being honest and up front and just say that you want to have sex? why play games and make them think you're into them when you're relaly only interested in sex with them? just be honest and don't play with people's feelings. you don't have to get into a relationship to be able to have sex. just be honest about the kind of sex you want to be habing. there are girls out there who will do that. be safe about it.

but then they wont put out i tried college girls are different from them un educated girls lol you dont understand me; and all i do is hug them hold their hand kiss them in public but i never mention anything serious

but i dont mention anything serious i guess is just how i make them feel that something serioud will happen is it my fault the majority of girls have low self- esteems?

Actions speak louder than words.

Find a hot girl at a bar. Bring her home. Have your way with her. Get her number. Bam! Sex buddy.

Find a cute girl at a library. Get her number. Hang out and be lovey dovey. Hold her hand. Hug and kiss her in public. Jet out cuz you're not getting laid. Bam! Assh0le.

Are they under the pretense that you're exclusively dating or do they understand that both of you are free to see whoever you want?

i never mention it but i sometimes try to hook them up with my friends and they usually say no its ok and usually after a while they get that i am nothing serious but i am starting to feel feelings lol like i know what i am doing sorta leads them on

i do understand b/c i'm a girl and i know what i've felt before...it's actually easy to get a grl to have sex with you without leading them on. it's called honesty. you may not think kissing and hugging is intimate but it is for many girls and it makes them feel like something serious could happen.

try a new tactic, like over drinks you could flirt and say you two should hook up. be honest. don't make them assume you want something more than just sex. and you saying it's not your fault girls hav low self esteem...that's disrespectful. respect girls a little more and you may get luckier.

Yes, it's wrong what you're doing. You don't have to settle down with one girl but you do need to be upfront and honest about your intentions with the women you're sleeping with. Wow...I'm dissappointed. Men are pigs.

seriously...so why am i feeling bad that i'm single lately? geez....

Actions speak louder than words.

Find a hot girl at a bar. Bring her home. Have your way with her. Get her number. Bam! Sex buddy.

Find a cute girl at a library. Get her number. Hang out and be lovey dovey. Hold her hand. Hug and kiss her in public. Jet out cuz you're not getting laid. Bam! Assh0le.

i did that couple days ago had a girl teach me derivatives and limits lol i learned a lot

I think it is wrong to be dishonest, but I dont think that it is inherently wrong to be a player. An easy way around this issue is to be honest with the girls that you are going out with. Tell them that you are not interested in a relationship, that you do not want anything serious, or whatever else. Be honest with your intentions and you will be fine. If you arent ready to settle down with one girl then dont. There is plenty of time to settle down later if that is what you choose to do.

i do understand b/c i'm a girl and i know what i've felt before...it's actually easy to get a grl to have sex with you without leading them on. it's called honesty. you may not think kissing and hugging is intimate but it is for many girls and it makes them feel like something serious could happen.

try a new tactic, like over drinks you could flirt and say you two should hook up. be honest. don't make them assume you want something more than just sex. and you saying it's not your fault girls hav low self esteem...that's disrespectful. respect girls a little more and you may get luckier.

i do the drinks thing too lol some girls are smart and dont put out and we just become close freinds but eventually we hook up if not they hook me up with their homegirls lol man i feel like a jerk nobody knows im a player but me and my close boys

I think it is wrong to be dishonest, but I dont think that it is inherently wrong to be a player. An easy way around this issue is to be honest with the girls that you are going out with. Tell them that you are not interested in a relationship, that you do not want anything serious, or whatever else. Be honest with your intentions and you will be fine. If you arent ready to settle down with one girl then dont. There is plenty of time to settle down later if that is what you choose to do.

but i dont mention a relationship at all i just tell them lets party go watch a movie help me study lets go work out and things happen i never mention a relationship im just nice and touchy and respectful a real gentlemen

oh my goodness, PLEASE use punctuation...

some girls are smart and don't put out b/c guys who use them for sex but don't actually say they just want sex are jerks. there's nothing wrong with wanting casual sex. you just need to be HONEST. "Hey, I'm just looking to hook up. Nothing serious. Hope that's cool." Then they'll either say yeah ok or they'll walk away and you can find your next victim.

oh my goodness, PLEASE use punctuation...

some girls are smart and don't put out b/c guys who use them for sex but don't actually say they just want sex are jerks. there's nothing wrong with wanting casual sex. you just need to be HONEST. "Hey, I'm just looking to hook up. Nothing serious. Hope that's cool." Then they'll either say yeah ok or they'll walk away and you can find your next victim.

so if i invite them to help me study and we end up making out and having sex is it my fault? if i say go with me to a party we dance drink have sex is it my fault? i did not get the chance to mention a relationship i only know her from class, the streets, seen her a church, or just a girl i seen around that i finally talked to is that my fault?

Did you post on here to find out what people think of what you are doing or did you post on here to brag about how sneeky you are when it comes to tricking girls into sex?

You know full well what you're doing is wrong. Don't call yourself "respectful" and a "gentlemen" because you've already made it clear that you are not.

I think using people is wrong, so I don't really approve of any of this.

If some of these girls are getting hurt, then that means you lead them into thinking something more was going to come from this, and that just makes you a jerk. Getting physical, for most girls, is a big deal. You need to be honest with them (like mudders has said) and make it clear you aren't wanting anything but sex from them.

I don't like or respect players, though, so I'm a bit biased about all of this. Just make sure you're clean, man.

be a man * * * * * with morals. it's not like a lot of girls in college are looking for a life long committing relationship. Girls who sleeps with you on the first meeting is probably looking for the same thing

btw, just a word of advise, no glove, no love.

play safe

but i never mention a relationship all the time i am artound them we are just having fun which lead to sex if i dont mention it and we just have fun is it my fault?

Archived