Is it wrong to be a player?

mike2009

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
exactly what i mean. making out after studying then all of a sudden, "wait im not looking for nothing serious why??? lol what if she is not either and i kill the mood i cant read her mind

so does studying always equal sex to you? is that why you ask girls to study, maybe?

if she's not looking for a relationship either, she'll probably say "yeah ok". i've done that before. it was a little awkward but we were able to laugh and get back down to business.

Whats wrong with just having sex with one girl? That way you still get the sex, and she still gets something out of it too..

Course its wrong to lead people on. It can hurt people a hell of alot depending on how much they like the person. And remember that all those girls that you lead on, are someone elses baby neices, or someone elses little sisters, or someone elses children.

Truth is an objective term. I'd have preferred something that illustrated how subjective this is, but as you can see I'm a blithering idiot.

I agree that you should definitely be upfront when the time comes, but I have yet to meet someone who, after a day or so of meeting someone stops midway through making out and says, "I'm not looking for a relationship." That'd be a nice odd+awkward double combo going on, but I do agree that he shouldn't lead them on.

Truth has a variety of meanings, from honesty and sincerity, to agreement with fact or reality in particular. We're obviously exploring the honesty variation here.

I would much rather a guy tell me he doesn't want a relationship than hate myself in the morning. You obviously don't understand how detrimental something like this can be to a woman. We don't look at sex the same way as men (most of us, anyway), so it's a horrible thing to do to a person. Being used feels like crap. I'll take awkward over that any day.

i was just catching up on that post too. his OP in that thread made it seem like he wanted a relationship. he says he's a gentleman, but his words here prove otherwise.

OP, just be honest. Seriously. I'm one of the few girls I know that can have sex with a guy without worrying if he lieks me or if he's going to call the next day and i'd be fine not hearing from him ever again. but not all girls are like that. hugging and kissing and hand holding are intimate acts. go straight for the boob if you have to. just be honest from the get-go. wear a sign even!

i do go for the boobs lol with all girls from hood girls to college girls to professionals lol

At this rate you'll never mature to be a man until you're in your 50's.

Real man lay it all out. No faking. And no lying to anybody. It's not wrong to act like you're innocent. It's wrong to lead them on and be a dishonerable person. That's somebody's little sister and somebody's daughter for Christ sake. Essentially you're no different from a rapist.

Next time just let the girl know you're out for casual fun and nothing serious. If they continue to stick around it's all fair game then.

i do go for the boobs lol with all girls from hood girls to college girls to professionals lol

you said you hold their hands and kiss and hug them. STOP doing that and go straight for the boob or for a kiss. that'll let them know pretty well what you're after.

so does studying always equal sex to you? is that why you ask girls to study, maybe?

if she's not looking for a relationship either, she'll probably say "yeah ok". i've done that before. it was a little awkward but we were able to laugh and get back down to business.

not always like today i studied with a girl i wasnt into but she helped me and nothing happened

Whats wrong with just having sex with one girl? That way you still get the sex, and she still gets something out of it too..

Course its wrong to lead people on. It can hurt people a hell of alot depending on how much they like the person. And remember that all those girls that you lead on, are someone elses baby neices, or someone elses little sisters, or someone elses children.

thats when i started getting them feelings like damm

Real man lay it all out. No faking. And no lying to anybody. It's not wrong to act like you're innocent. It's wrong to lead them on and be a dishonerable person. That's somebody's little sister and somebody's daughter for Christ sake. Essentially you're no different from a rapist.

Next time just let the girl know you're out for casual fun and nothing serious. If they continue to stick around it's all fair game then.

but i never mention a relationship and all the moments we are together theres no talk about it and we just have FUN which leads to sex what if she does not want a relationship and i mention ohh i dont want anything serious and kill the mood bc of that its happened

Truth has a variety of meanings, from honesty and sincerity, to agreement with fact or reality in particular. We're obviously exploring the honesty variation here.

I would much rather a guy tell me he doesn't want a relationship than hate myself in the morning. You obviously don't understand how detrimental something like this can be to a woman. We don't look at sex the same way as men (most of us, anyway), so it's a horrible thing to do to a person. Being used feels like crap. I'll take awkward over that any day.

I would imagine someone with these values would be a little awkward making out with someone they've known for a couple hours, then? If they're up for getting extremely physical while still barely knowing anything about one another, you can probably assume they probably don't feel "used" or "bad" about having casual sex.

After going to college and living on campus I've been made aware of just how many females don't mind the casual stuff at all just from what I've seen. It's hard for me to say what "most" feel, I don't have any info on that.

And "No different from a rapist." I just read that from someone else. You're joking right? That's ridiculous.

you said you hold their hands and kiss and hug them. STOP doing that and go straight for the boob or for a kiss. that'll let them know pretty well what you're after.

i do that after we talked for a bit so they know who i am and we just have nothing but FUN

I would imagine someone with these values would be a little awkward making out with someone they've known for a couple hours, then? If they're up for getting extremely physical while still barely knowing anything about one another, you can probably assume they probably don't feel "used" or "bad" about having casual sex.

After going to college and living on campus I've been made aware of just how many females don't mind the casual stuff at all just from what I've seen. It's hard for me to say what "most" feel, I don't have any info on that.

you'd be surprised, actually. so many girls, on this board even, hook up with someone within the first couple hours and then say "why didn't he ever call me back? did he just use me?"

you'd be surprised, actually. so many girls, on this board even, hook up with someone within the first couple hours and then say "why didn't he ever call me back? did he just use me?"

I can't blame the guy in that situation. 2+2 = 4, if they don't know that then I guess it's a learning experience.

What I think is crazy is that you have even realized how much this could hurt your niece (and possibly your sister) and you still haven't wised up to the fact that what you do is potentially hurtfully, because you are selfish.

go on explain this lol

And "No different from a rapist." I just read that from someone else. You're joking right? That's ridiculous.

you undertand me i dont want to look lame saying "ohh i dont want a relationship" when they dont want one either i cant read minds lol

no you can't read minds, but you also shouldn't expect them to read yours. if guys were more honest, we'd have a lot fewer girls coming on here and asking if they got played. girls equate sex with emotion. guys don't. there's a big difference in how they think.

and please go back to using punctuation in all posts. you were doing well for a few minutes. please make use of that college education!

thats why i am here for counceling lol dont hate the player hate the game lol jk

Well...posting here is not going to help you if you're not going to take seriously what people are staying.

Stop with the silly comments and the playing stupid. You know what we're saying.

no you can't read minds, but you also shouldn't expect them to read yours. if guys were more honest, we'd have a lot fewer girls coming on here and asking if they got played. girls equate sex with emotion. guys don't. there's a big difference in how they think.

and please go back to using punctuation in all posts. you were doing well for a few minutes. please make use of that college education!

lol ok sorry. But I do not want to look lame saying something like, "ohh wait before we continue kissing and touching each other like crazy teenagers i dont want anything serious" what is she suppose to say "OK" lol

Woah dude, I'm guessing you've never been raped.

In my honest estimation that would be kind of dumb. I'm no player, nor am privy to the minds of most males or females, but when you are doing it a couple of hours after the first meeting, then I would think that the nature of the relationship is understood. Unless you just had some kind of otherworldly connection with that person.

Archived