Is it wrong to be a player?

mike2009

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dont you think she has a right to know if she'll be catching an STD? and you are saying you DO do this with every girl, so don't you think a girl has a right to know that she's like all the others?

BUT i Am clean, hence who cares its my history, and she wont catch it from me i wear condoms and im too young to have a kid

Bro, you're my idol. That many chicks? wow. You must of lost track after a few dozen (or is it hundreds?!) LOL.

Hey bro, mind posting a pic for all of us to drool over? You must be a greek god to get this many chicks. SOOO jealous, bro. You're camera's probably down though, lol, right? That's okay, I'm sure a player like you has facebook... post one of those... No facebook? Myspace? ahhh shucks!

DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME, right? LOL bro.

With all due respect, how can you keep getting laid when so much better men are sexless, what the * * * * is wrong with women and this damn world...might as well listen to Fade To Black and blow my brains out.

Don't do that. Karma is a B**** and he'll realize this late in the game. Wait a couple of more years after girls grow out of their "I like jerks" and you'll be set. Fade to Black is a good song, though.

Mike, you obviously don't give a rat's a** what we think about you being a player. You just needed to brag about all of the ladies you get, so you know, good for you. That's real awesome. Way to represent your gender. Stay classy.

I'm done with this thread.

you're not looking unlame at all on this thread....try the honesty approach and see where it gets you. just try it.

i do but they think im joking a joking type of guy i even tell new girls i meet "watch me break your heart" and theythink im joking lol i told a few "dont get attach and they do is that my fault?

i do but they think im joking a joking type of guy i even tell new girls i meet "watch me break your heart" and theythink im joking lol i told a few "dont get attach and they do is that my fault?

ok clearly you're not at fault at all on this thread. at least try to be sympathetic when your neice goes through the same thing you are putting these girls through one day.

i'm done with this thread. ready for it to be closed down....

don't call me baby. seriously. don't.

you don't have to be jesus. you don't have respect for anyone at all, it seems. i dont understand what you are asking anymroe b/c you shoot down anything we are saying.

well its not a strong enough argument theres been like two comments that were pretty close to home, but the other dude brings up good points; therefore its no my fault

Just do what you wanna do, bro. What we think is irrelevant. I've said my piece -- it's funny because the only puss I get right now is when my friend's cat grinds up on my leg, so who really cares? lol. Just do what you want. What we think about it is irrelevant.

well i wanted to change, but you brought up stronger points to keep my game going idk im confused lol

With all due respect, how can you keep getting laid when so much better men are sexless, what the * * * * is wrong with women and this damn world...might as well listen to Fade To Black and blow my brains out.

I guess its the college thing, girls like nice guys who are fun and attractive; its easy just workout, hang out at the park, study which = to sex if you never mention a relationship even better your not tied down to one

Bro, you're my idol. That many chicks? wow. You must of lost track after a few dozen (or is it hundreds?!) LOL.

Hey bro, mind posting a pic for all of us to drool over? You must be a greek god to get this many chicks. SOOO jealous, bro. You're camera's probably down though, lol, right? That's okay, I'm sure a player like you has facebook... post one of those... No facebook? Myspace? ahhh shucks!

DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME, right? LOL bro.

lol thats a burn i seen girl from cali here...............and i mentioned personal things i rather hide my identity; and nobody knows im a player most people think and know me as a humble well respected caring person i do do charity, and help people out you know

You know what, I take it back, PTH is right, you can do whatever you want, do what thou wilt and what not. I wouldn't feel bad for the girls that get hurt because of not being able to see through your transparent intentions.[/QUOT

So its not worng lol

lol thats a burn i seen girl from cali here...............and i mentioned personal things i rather hide my identity; and nobody knows im a player most people think and know me as a humble well respected caring person i do do charity, and help people out you know

LOL, tru enuff bro... i hear u. iight, keep playin da game like you are, playa!

Don't do that. Karma is a B**** and he'll realize this late in the game. Wait a couple of more years after girls grow out of their "I like jerks" and you'll be set. Fade to Black is a good song, though.

Mike, you obviously don't give a rat's a** what we think about you being a player. You just needed to brag about all of the ladies you get, so you know, good for you. That's real awesome. Way to represent your gender. Stay classy.

I'm done with this thread.

wow lol your mad i swear i want to change but i feel like i am doing nothing wrong honestly

wow lol your mad i swear i want to change but i feel like i am doing nothing wrong honestly

If you don't feel like you are doing anything wrong then why do you feel the need to change? That doesn't make any sense!

I swear, this thread is like a car wreck--can't look away no matter how awful it is.

Yes, I am mad, because this thread has been absolutely pointless since you say you want to change and yet won't take any of the advice that we as women give you. How the heck girls are attracted to your attitude regularly is beyond me.

You aren't humble, not in the least, and the persona you show people in public is obviously a mask.

Most of mike2009's threads on these forums are kind of ego stroking. And not very consistent. Lol.

i guess lol. examine me all you want, and tell me my wrongs lol; but maybe you guys are right i should be more honest from the get-go. But that means i have to take things slowly and treat grils differently and i think 20-21 I could still be young and dumb and just live life fast and forget to mention it right?

If you don't feel like you are doing anything wrong then why do you feel the need to change? That doesn't make any sense!

I swear, this thread is like a car wreck--can't look away no matter how awful it is.

Yes, I am mad, because this thread has been absolutely pointless since you say you want to change and yet won't take any of the advice that we as women give you. How the heck girls are attracted to your attitude regularly is beyond me.

You aren't humble, not in the least, and the persona you show people in public is obviously a mask.

that is what I am starting to think..... I believe that is why i posted this in the first place.........but i feel that my argument about not mentioning anything is not my fault.........I swear if she brings it up im honest..........I am a good guy i dont care what you think because i been told by many that i am a good guy.........I just love sex whats wrong with that?

If you don't think you're doing anything wrong, then what exactly are you asking? I'm surprised this thread has gone on as long as it has to be honest.

Maybe a good explanation on how what I do is wrong thats it i heard many good opinios, i will eventually sleep on everything you guys have said, and who knows tomorrow i might change.

Archived