What rape did to you?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been reading this thread for a while also. I have read everyones stories and am amazed at how many sick things go on in this world. Near the beginning of this thread the reference to violent sex really struck me. I too was embarrassed to acknowledge this.

I was first molested when I was about 9. A looooong time family friend waited until there was no one left in the gift room at my aunts wedding. I was wearing a little sports bra/undershirt that stuck out a little with a white button up shirt ontop. I was in no way thinking that I was dressed sexually. No way. He came up behind me and felt me up. btw, I got my period when I was 9 so I actually did have little boobies. He told me I was his "favorite girl" in his creepy dutch accent and put his hand down my pants. He put his finger in me for a moment then I just remember that he left. Someone was probably coming into the room or something.

A couple years later my best friend reported her molestation to the school who contacted the police. I came forward also but mostly out of jealousy. This man had been friends with my grandfather since they were five years old, and as soon as my grandfather found out, he completley cut him off. I always admired him for that. The police merely talked to the old man but no charges were filed.

When I was 18 a group of friends and I would always get drunk and hang out at this house on the beach (parents were in africa). The music was always loud, and everyone was usually pretty wasted. My friend and I were talking on the couch. He was upset because he liked my other friend but she didn't like him. It was loud so he asked if we could talk in the back room. When we got there he pushed me down right away and pulled down his pants. I was so dumbfounded that I half-laughed at first because I didn't know what the heck he was doing. Then he jumped ontop of me and grabbed my head and smashed it against the dresser. he pulled my pants down and punched me. I was so shocked at first that I couldn't fight, but once I realized what was going on I fought HARD. He kept kissing my face and neck and I bit his lip as hard as I could. I scratched him and tried head bunting him in the face but I was pinned down too well. I tried flailing my legs to kick him but he enjoyed it so I just stopped. He kept hitting me the whole time too. I wasn't sure if he was trying to kill me or knock me out or if he was just getting off on the violence. I was screaming but no one heard. I eventually gave up and just started crying while he continued for probably half an hour. After, he threw my pants back at me and left the room. I just stayed the night there because I was so traumatized that nothing else worse could possibly happen to me. I stayed until the next morning and left when my friends all started talking about how the two of us had hooked up and had crazy sex.

All the guys in my group of friends stayed on his side. One of my best girl friends was on his side too. They kept saying things like, "Oh yah right, he wouldn't hurt a fly," despite his record of assult and attempted murder. They all said I was just denying it because I had a bf at the time and didn't want him to find out. To this day, some of my friends will bring his name up more casually than I feel is appropriate. I want everyone to hate him, but no one really believes me. Even my friends that support me don't really believe me. They say that my bruises and scars were from having crazy sex or from being drunk and falling all over the place earlier that night. I wasn't even that drunk, because I remember the WHOLE thing.

Thank god I never got any STD's because he had a bad track record.

You know, the rape wasn't the worst part either. The aftermath, I mean drama with losing all my friends, being afraid all the time (small down) just made it impossible to get over.

I am currently in counselling adressing some of my feelings of fear and helplessness. Hopefully the pain and fear will be gone very soon. Thanks for listening

WHAT!?! Some pervert molested you, took your innocence and privacy, and that didn't anger you? What the hell? You are legally entitled to a rightous anger dude! That buttmunch took something from you that you'll never get back!

I laugh at them.

I see one of them sometimes and he scuttles away from me like a cockroach.

One of them, Lance, told a guy who liked me to "do what I did, f*** her and never talk to her again"... then tried to chat me up in front of his friends, so I totally ahot him down and everyone laughed at him. I feel more sorry for the girl who he beat up once she got pregnant to him (I assume he did to her what he did to me, but she went out with him afterwards, instead of being introduced to his gf)

The other has tried to come onto me, I stayed politely aloof and just felt pity for his woman who cant escape.

If there was anyone I WOULD beat the crap out of, it would be Stephan, who tried to do me while I was asleep, I woke up, pushed him off, went home. He then asked my boyfriend what it was like "going out with such a S**t"... then tried to use the funeral of my good friend to get into my pants.

Then told everyone I was a psycho.

Give me half a chance and I would put a crowbar to the side of his head.

.....Sorry Aunty.....still angry. I would kill any man that I caught forcing his attentions on a lady. Thats simply how I was raised.

Men are men, but a rapist or a molester is a predator that needs to be removed, quick, clean and efficently.

The thing is, I KNOW I am better than them

Lord help me, if they tried to do anything again they would be missing limbs by the time they got away from me, but they KNOW the only way they could try to control me was to rape me!!

The reason I hate Stephan so much is he brought my ex into it, he tried to use the FUNERAL of my friend like a date...

If I could get my hands on the throats of anyone who has hurt my friends, I would happily kill them.

There are three people I am one day going to "dispatch"... nothing to do with rape, but if I ever get the chance to get my hands on the "man" who raped Akatea, his skull will be free of flesh when I am finished with him.

I think it's like most things... there's this whole process of dealing with it... the anger goes as we come to accept that while what happened was wrong, we need to get passed it and move on the best we can...

Staying angry is good for some, but some of us want to put that all behind and just not feel anything that strongly about it any more. Well, I can't speak for everyone, but that's my reason for not being angry any more!

Where do you live?

If he tries to do ANYTHING to you, call the police.

Dont take a shower, dont do anything, just get up go straight to the phone and CALL THE POLICE!!!

You are with him again? You're mother KNOWS hes a pervert and she lets you be exposed to him?

CALL THE POLICE!!! Please please please please PLEASE dont let him do this to you again!!!

There is absolutely NO WAY you should have to put up with this.

keep safe, dont threaten him or anything, Im scared he will go mental and beat you. Just please, call the cops. tell them straight up "my uncle is raping me"... it might hurt to say the words, but please, it would hurt more to let him do this to you again.

That must have taken a lot of courage to write that JJ. Hopefully it helped you to get that out into the open.

Some people here will react with anger, but it's not directed at you. It's anger that someone would take advantage of you in that way. So if you see frustration in some people's posts - it's really stemming from being mad at your uncle and what he did.

Yes. You were a 14 year old KID..(you still are a kid by the way) I have a son your age....think of a the circle of people here around you as a safe place. Let us know what we can "do"...even if it is just to listen. You have shown amazing courage here. I told you that you are exceptional. Drinking this away or trying to bury it will not purge it. I used to HATE it when a psychologist wanted me to talk about it. It hurts too much again. You have come along farther in a shorter distance of time than I ever did.

'Kay, thanks for letting us know. We can get quite caught up if people in trouble vanish on us.

Hang tough bud!! Maybe I shouldn't say this...I pray that you never need to use it.....*sigh* Ladies, Turn your heads for a moment.

If something happens, you can stop a man from hurting you, by wrapping your hand around the base of his scrotom, while the testes are dangling, and pulling hard! You've heard the phrase, "Got 'em by the short and curlys?" Well thats what it means. I don't care how big and strong he is, you can control him as long as you need. You can "walk" him to the phone and call the police. He won't put up too much of a fight.

But RUN if you can!

Ok ladies, you can look again.

If something happens, you can stop a man from hurting you, by wrapping your hand around the base of his scrotom, while the testes are dangling, and pulling hard! You've heard the phrase, "Got 'em by the short and curlys?" Well thats what it means. I don't care how big and strong he is, you can control him as long as you need. You can "walk" him to the phone and call the police. He won't put up too much of a fight.

I love you Locke

JJBlank, I am not a religious person, but I prey for your safety