Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: Can Girls Cum?

  1. #11
    Blinking101
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    283
    I thought it was a very good question. Because how do you tell the difference in a girl getting wet and a girl cumming? But like I said How do you make a girl cum? And How do you know she is doing it? Does it like squirt out or something or what? I just can't figure out the difference in getting wet or cumming?

  2. #12
    iamteddybearfeelmecuddle
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,249
    Gender
    Female
    Become good friends with her clitoris and you will have no problem.

  3. #13
    Blinking101
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by iamteddybearfeelmecuddle
    Become good friends with her clitoris and you will have no problem.
    Some girls clitoris are so sensitive so they dont like it rubbed. But oral? Someone suggested so when someone is licking a girls clit it drives them off the wall and you can add finger motion and it will make them cum?



    Like I said:
    I thought it was a very good question. Because how do you tell the difference in a girl getting wet and a girl cumming? But like I said How do you make a girl cum? And How do you know she is doing it? Does it like squirt out or something or what? I just can't figure out the difference in getting wet or cumming?

  4. #14
    kellbell
    Platinum Member kellbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,231
    Gender
    Female
    Okay,

    Well not all women "squirt." It is not that common. Being "wet" is a woman being lubricated for intercourse and is an indication she is turned on.

    Actually having an orgasm varies among women. But some common occurrences are:

    Her telling you she is.
    Her breathing gets faster and faster.
    Her wiggling around, having a hard time laying still.
    While having intercourse, sometimes a man can feel it because her vaginal muscles tighten up.
    Her moaning, screaming.

    Not all women are into oral for various reasons. And sometimes the clitorous can get very sensative that it can be uncomfortable. Does she like oral? Have you tried it?

    I hope this helps.

  5. #15
    Blinking101
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by kellbell
    Okay,

    Well not all women "squirt." It is not that common. Being "wet" is a woman being lubricated for intercourse and is an indication she is turned on.

    Actually having an orgasm varies among women. But some common occurrences are:

    Her telling you she is.
    Her breathing gets faster and faster.
    Her wiggling around, having a hard time laying still.
    While having intercourse, sometimes a man can feel it because her vaginal muscles tighten up.
    Her moaning, screaming.

    Not all women are into oral for various reasons. And sometimes the clitorous can get very sensative that it can be uncomfortable. Does she like oral? Have you tried it?

    I hope this helps.
    Yes she likes oral. But sometimes when I rub her clit she says it sometimes gets so sensitive so I got to so slow around her clit.

  6. #16
    iamteddybearfeelmecuddle
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,249
    Gender
    Female
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinking101
    Some girls clitoris are so sensitive so they dont like it rubbed. But oral? Someone suggested so when someone is licking a girls clit it drives them off the wall and you can add finger motion and it will make them cum?
    I certainly wouldn't recommend to you that you refrain from trying to pleasure a woman in a certain way, simply because *some* girls find it too sensitive. I recommend you treat her as an individual and try to find out what types of pressure and stimulation *she* likes best.
    Last edited by iamteddybearfeelmecuddle; 07-19-2006 at 05:11 PM.

  7. #17
    kellbell
    Platinum Member kellbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,231
    Gender
    Female
    Perhaps you are putting too much pressure on it or rubbing too hard. That can be uncomfortable. The clitorous has a lot of nerve endings and fills with blood as well when excited and stimulated.

    The trick is to go very slow and be very gentle. Try new things and have her guide you. Tell her not be afraid to tell you what she likes and does not like. Every woman's body is different and every woman has certain things she likes and does not like. The fun is exploring together and practicing.

  8. #18
    Blinking101
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by iamteddybearfeelmecuddle
    I certainly wouldn't recommend to you that you refrain from trying to pleasure a woman in a certain way, simply because *some* girls find it to sensitive. I recommend you treat her as an individual and try to find out what types of presure and stimulation *she* likes best.
    I do treat her like a queen. I was just saying if I am licking her clit would finger motion make a big difference when I am eating her out? And of course be careful.

  9. #19
    kellbell
    Platinum Member kellbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,231
    Gender
    Female
    Blinking,

    I found this post by DragonGirl from a while back...maybe this will help...


    [Register to see the link]

  10. #20
    Cadence308
    Silver Member Cadence308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,305
    Gender
    Female
    Last time I checked, which was yesterday, the answer was yes! LOL

  11.  

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Top Threads
Cant get an erection with some girls
Hey, Its a tricky one to describe, and very embarrassing. Im 30, Im healthy and I am sexually active. However, over the part year or so I have
Boyfriend having trouble
My boyfriend has trouble staying hard when we try to have sex. He has issues with anxiety and I think I am the first woman he has had a serious
Can't make her orgasm
I've been seeing this girl for the last few weeks. We seem to be getting on really well, but there's one thing that concerns me and it's that I can't
lack of relationship
i been with my partner 4 year now but feel like i should end it,im so confused. the whole 4 years we slept together 2 times and that is it. he does
Am I overreacting or do we have a problem?
Our first dry spell lasted an entire month. It was the second month we were together. I had gotten my period and he didn't want to be intimate then
My Boyfriend Doesn't Find Me Sexually Attractive
My boyfriend and I have been together a year come February. I don't know if this is relevant, but he's actually the first person that I have been
How can i get satisfaction during inter course?
I have been dating my boyfriend for two years and had sex many times but I never got satisfied though i love him so much and i love his company. I
Featured Threads
Which credit card debt should I start paying first?
Have $500 to pay one first and wanted to ask which one I should pay first The one that I owe $ 700 or $2900? Thanks a lot
Am I Being Body Shamed by my boyfriend?
Let me just start by saying I am a pretty tiny person. I would say I'm "model-skinny" so to speak, but I don't starve myself by any means. I am
My girlfriend constantly makes flirtatious jokes about other guys to me. Help?
So, my girlfriend constantly (and I mean constantly, we're probably talking maybe 5 times or so every time we hang out?) makes comments about other
He's just not ready?! - What I've learned and your views please
Dear All, I've read so much around this and feel I've made a good strong decision but I'm looking for your thoughts. 4 weeks ago I met a guy
Am I getting cold feet?
My partner and I have been engaged for about a year now and have been together for over three years. We are an older couple so we both know what we
What should I do about my controlling parents?
I am 20, still living with my parents and they control my life. They won't allow me to online date but I do it anyway. They check my phone every day
Should I reach out to him after he disappeared?
I went on handful of dates with a guy, and after our last date I decided not to initiate any more (it was like 50% me before) and see what he does
Ask For Advice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •