Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can Girls Cum?

Blinking101
    I thought it was a very good question. Because how do you tell the difference in a girl getting wet and a girl cumming? But like I said How do you make a girl cum? And How do you know she is doing it? Does it like squirt out or something or what? I just can't figure out the difference in getting wet or cumming?

iamteddybearfeelmecuddle
    Bronze Member
    Become good friends with her clitoris and you will have no problem.

Blinking101
    Quote Originally Posted by iamteddybearfeelmecuddle
    Become good friends with her clitoris and you will have no problem.
    Some girls clitoris are so sensitive so they dont like it rubbed. But oral? Someone suggested so when someone is licking a girls clit it drives them off the wall and you can add finger motion and it will make them cum?

Like I said:
    I thought it was a very good question. Because how do you tell the difference in a girl getting wet and a girl cumming? But like I said How do you make a girl cum? And How do you know she is doing it? Does it like squirt out or something or what? I just can't figure out the difference in getting wet or cumming?

kellbell
    Okay,

Well not all women "squirt." It is not that common. Being "wet" is a woman being lubricated for intercourse and is an indication she is turned on.

Actually having an orgasm varies among women. But some common occurrences are:

Her telling you she is.
    Her breathing gets faster and faster.
    Her wiggling around, having a hard time laying still.
    While having intercourse, sometimes a man can feel it because her vaginal muscles tighten up.
    Her moaning, screaming.

Not all women are into oral for various reasons. And sometimes the clitorous can get very sensative that it can be uncomfortable. Does she like oral? Have you tried it?

I hope this helps.

Blinking101
    Quote Originally Posted by kellbell
    Okay,

Well not all women "squirt." It is not that common. Being "wet" is a woman being lubricated for intercourse and is an indication she is turned on.

Actually having an orgasm varies among women. But some common occurrences are:

Her telling you she is.
    Her breathing gets faster and faster.
    Her wiggling around, having a hard time laying still.
    While having intercourse, sometimes a man can feel it because her vaginal muscles tighten up.
    Her moaning, screaming.

Not all women are into oral for various reasons. And sometimes the clitorous can get very sensative that it can be uncomfortable. Does she like oral? Have you tried it?

I hope this helps.
    Yes she likes oral. But sometimes when I rub her clit she says it sometimes gets so sensitive so I got to so slow around her clit.

iamteddybearfeelmecuddle
    Bronze Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinking101
    Some girls clitoris are so sensitive so they dont like it rubbed. But oral? Someone suggested so when someone is licking a girls clit it drives them off the wall and you can add finger motion and it will make them cum?
    I certainly wouldn't recommend to you that you refrain from trying to pleasure a woman in a certain way, simply because *some* girls find it too sensitive. I recommend you treat her as an individual and try to find out what types of pressure and stimulation *she* likes best.
    Last edited by iamteddybearfeelmecuddle; 07-19-2006 at 04:11 PM.

kellbell
    Perhaps you are putting too much pressure on it or rubbing too hard. That can be uncomfortable. The clitorous has a lot of nerve endings and fills with blood as well when excited and stimulated.

The trick is to go very slow and be very gentle. Try new things and have her guide you. Tell her not be afraid to tell you what she likes and does not like. Every woman's body is different and every woman has certain things she likes and does not like. The fun is exploring together and practicing.

Blinking101
    Quote Originally Posted by iamteddybearfeelmecuddle
    I certainly wouldn't recommend to you that you refrain from trying to pleasure a woman in a certain way, simply because *some* girls find it to sensitive. I recommend you treat her as an individual and try to find out what types of presure and stimulation *she* likes best.
    I do treat her like a queen. I was just saying if I am licking her clit would finger motion make a big difference when I am eating her out? And of course be careful.

kellbell
    Blinking,

I found this post by DragonGirl from a while back...maybe this will help...

[Register to see the link]

Cadence308
    Last time I checked, which was yesterday, the answer was yes! LOL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Top Threads
Am I the only one saving myself for marriage....?
Hello everyone, I am a 20 year old female here, and being raised up in a relatively strict Asian family, I've come to believe that virginity is a
My wife rather masturbate than sex with me, should I worry?
I'm a 38 year old ok looking guy, normal slim body no belly fat. Good looking to some. My wife is 36 and we have been together 14 years with two
What's his deal?.....
Ok, I've known this guy for a few years and the chemistry is off the charts when we are around each other. We haven't seen each other in over a year
Confused about Candaulism and the 'wife sharing'
Hi guys, I am a bit in need of help in here. To give you some background, my boyfriend has become a candaulist, or somebody who wants to share his
sex sex sex
sex is all i feel it's about here, i been noticed that when we had sex we are good but when a day or two gose by he gets quite, and doesn't really
Long distance relationship - Experiences/opinions on open relationships
I've been in a long distance relationship for a while, we aren't able to see each other on a daily basis, perhaps every three months or so if our
Does it make you horny if you don't touch yourself?
I'm going to hopefully see my boyfriend in 3 weeks time and we haven't exactly slept together before and he told me he wasn't going to masutrbate
Featured Threads
My boyfriend doesn't text me as much anymore?
My boyfriend would text me everyday all day and now he won't text me first anymore or at all sometimes. Last night he stopped replying to my text so
Is she the rebound
If he leaves a 17 year relationship to date his High School Sweetheart from 32 years ago, is she a rebound ?
I want to break NC after almost 2 months to invite my ex gf to a concert
We have been in NC for almost 2 months after being together for 6 years. She stopped responding to a text i sent her. I saw she was interested in
Online dating, and why it doesn't work well for most men
We discussed this before, and for some reason people got personal and mean about it. So I have no intention of returning to this thread, but I wanted
PLEASE HELP, boyfriend talks to mom 4-5 times per day, very odd relationship....
Hi guys, Always been hesitant to post my personal business online. Anyways... here it goes... So my boyfriend is amazing...(just to throw this
Hurtful joking
My bf jokes about things that are very hurtful. Today was probably one of the most hurtful. He tried to grab my breasts and he does this a lot. He's
He dumped me and won't return my stuff
So I was seeing a guy for a short amount of time. Out of the blue....he blocked me? Fair enough, I get the message, I think it's rude but
Ask For Advice