Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can Girls Cum?

Blinking101
    I thought it was a very good question. Because how do you tell the difference in a girl getting wet and a girl cumming? But like I said How do you make a girl cum? And How do you know she is doing it? Does it like squirt out or something or what? I just can't figure out the difference in getting wet or cumming?

iamteddybearfeelmecuddle
    Bronze Member
    Become good friends with her clitoris and you will have no problem.

Blinking101
    Quote Originally Posted by iamteddybearfeelmecuddle
    Become good friends with her clitoris and you will have no problem.
    Some girls clitoris are so sensitive so they dont like it rubbed. But oral? Someone suggested so when someone is licking a girls clit it drives them off the wall and you can add finger motion and it will make them cum?

Like I said:
    I thought it was a very good question. Because how do you tell the difference in a girl getting wet and a girl cumming? But like I said How do you make a girl cum? And How do you know she is doing it? Does it like squirt out or something or what? I just can't figure out the difference in getting wet or cumming?

kellbell
    Okay,

Well not all women "squirt." It is not that common. Being "wet" is a woman being lubricated for intercourse and is an indication she is turned on.

Actually having an orgasm varies among women. But some common occurrences are:

Her telling you she is.
    Her breathing gets faster and faster.
    Her wiggling around, having a hard time laying still.
    While having intercourse, sometimes a man can feel it because her vaginal muscles tighten up.
    Her moaning, screaming.

Not all women are into oral for various reasons. And sometimes the clitorous can get very sensative that it can be uncomfortable. Does she like oral? Have you tried it?

I hope this helps.

Blinking101
    Quote Originally Posted by kellbell
    Okay,

Well not all women "squirt." It is not that common. Being "wet" is a woman being lubricated for intercourse and is an indication she is turned on.

Actually having an orgasm varies among women. But some common occurrences are:

Her telling you she is.
    Her breathing gets faster and faster.
    Her wiggling around, having a hard time laying still.
    While having intercourse, sometimes a man can feel it because her vaginal muscles tighten up.
    Her moaning, screaming.

Not all women are into oral for various reasons. And sometimes the clitorous can get very sensative that it can be uncomfortable. Does she like oral? Have you tried it?

I hope this helps.
    Yes she likes oral. But sometimes when I rub her clit she says it sometimes gets so sensitive so I got to so slow around her clit.

iamteddybearfeelmecuddle
    Bronze Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinking101
    Some girls clitoris are so sensitive so they dont like it rubbed. But oral? Someone suggested so when someone is licking a girls clit it drives them off the wall and you can add finger motion and it will make them cum?
    I certainly wouldn't recommend to you that you refrain from trying to pleasure a woman in a certain way, simply because *some* girls find it too sensitive. I recommend you treat her as an individual and try to find out what types of pressure and stimulation *she* likes best.
    Last edited by iamteddybearfeelmecuddle; 07-19-2006 at 05:11 PM.

kellbell
    Perhaps you are putting too much pressure on it or rubbing too hard. That can be uncomfortable. The clitorous has a lot of nerve endings and fills with blood as well when excited and stimulated.

The trick is to go very slow and be very gentle. Try new things and have her guide you. Tell her not be afraid to tell you what she likes and does not like. Every woman's body is different and every woman has certain things she likes and does not like. The fun is exploring together and practicing.

Blinking101
    Quote Originally Posted by iamteddybearfeelmecuddle
    I certainly wouldn't recommend to you that you refrain from trying to pleasure a woman in a certain way, simply because *some* girls find it to sensitive. I recommend you treat her as an individual and try to find out what types of presure and stimulation *she* likes best.
    I do treat her like a queen. I was just saying if I am licking her clit would finger motion make a big difference when I am eating her out? And of course be careful.

kellbell
    Blinking,

I found this post by DragonGirl from a while back...maybe this will help...

[Register to see the link]

Cadence308
    Last time I checked, which was yesterday, the answer was yes! LOL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Top Threads
Great Guy.. Small Penis
Could you date someone who is the perfect guy... attractive, funny, loving, affectionate, treats you like a queen, spoils you, works hard, supports
Opinions on FWB (Friends with Benefits)?
Is it possible? What do you think makes it successful? Would you do it?
Why doesn't he want to have sex with me?
I go to a small university and I sort of knew this guy vaguely for a while but one time we started talking randomly and it was like we instantly sort
Can we have a relationship with no sex?
I've been with my partner for over 7 months his 45 and I'm 37. We hit off really well it was like love at first sight He makes me feel special and
How can i fix this difference between us
I dont know how to put it... I feel like i'm just an idiot and rude and... I need help. (Everything except leaving him) Me and my by were never
Featured Threads
Tired of Being His Provider??
Okay so I found this site through Google. This seems like a pretty common topic and I suppose I just need to vent. My husband has been unemployed
Beautiful women who works at lush...
So there is this a girl who works at this place. I've been in there twice now and she is a stunner. Its one of those girls who you have to look twice
Being left for another man by my ex girlfriend
My and my ex gf broke up 7 months ago back in late April. We had bad fights and she stated she was unhappy. She then proceeded to have an active
Wondering?
Ok, I posted before about my situation but I would like to further talk. This woman I became involved with 3 years ago TOLD me she had feelings for
Break up Advice Needed
Hi all, I really need some advice on my recent break up with my girlfriend of almost five years. A few months ago I started to feel unhappy and
She's getting ready for marriage. She thinks that it is what I want. My fault.
So, I am pretty much in a difficult situation. I have been with a girl for the past 4 years. In these 4 years, after a while I realized she really
Venting - Advice...?
Hello, Im a 36 year old male, married with 3 kids. My wife and I are pretty much like roommates. There is zero sex life and its from both ends
Ask For Advice