Can Girls Cum?

oh, and yeah, we can, don't try to "make it happen" though, we put a lot of pressure on ourselves already, pressure from you can be anything but helpful in that area.

Yeah, pressure (emotionally I mean) isn't good, also you guys need to remember that it can take us longer than it takes them to get there, and we don't like it any more than you would when you get us part way there, and then stop to take care of yourselves....It can lead to a frustrating experience that makes us not really want to go through again....

Yeah, pressure (emotionally I mean) isn't good, also you guys need to remember that it can take us longer than it takes them to get there, and we don't like it any more than you would when you get us part way there, and then stop to take care of yourselves....It can lead to a frustrating experience that makes us not really want to go through again....

yeah, I meant emotionally too.

Yes, of course, not only Girls cum but squirt some times. When it comes to turning a woman on, there’s wet, and then there’s wet. You can learn how to unleash a tidal wave of orgasmic juices in your bed.

Females ejaculate? Yes, they do. I am talking about a gusher of fluid spurting out of her as she comes. Actually, to be more accurate, the fluid comes squirting out of her urethra. Don’t let this gross you out, though; it’s not pee! Female cum is a clear, odorless liquid produced by a small organ called the “female prostate,” or urethral sponge, which is located between the urethra and vagina. The fluid it produces just happens to come out of the pee hole, but...so does guys’ semen, right?

While some women may experience ejaculation naturally in the course of intercourse or other sex play, most require some concentrated stimulation of the G-spot. Massaging the G-spot causes the urethral sponge to become engorged with fluid, which is then expelled during orgasm. And, as with an orgasm, ejaculation also requires the woman to “let go.” Before ejaculating, the woman will feel as though she is going to pee. However, it is nearly impossible for her to urinate while coming, because the muscular contractions of orgasm close off the bladder and prevent the passage of urine.

Begin by stroking or licking her clit to get her aroused. Once she begins to get turned on, insert two fingers, palm side up, into her vagina. About an inch to two inches inside the vaginal entrance, you should feel a round, roughened area on the front wall. This is the G-spot. Stroke against this area using firm pressure. It should enlarge and begin to feel more solid. Try touching or licking her clit as you manipulate the G-spot. Follow her responses and pace yourself to prolong her period of arousal; the more time she’s aroused, the more juice is building up in there.

As she gets closer to coming, she will start to feel as though she has to urinate. That’s the cum beginning to flow into her urethra. In order for her ejaculate, she has to relax, let go, and push down and out with the same muscles she would use as if she were peeing. It may be hard to overcome the impulse to hold back, but you can reassure her, again, that if she is coming, she will not pee.

Instead, as she comes and pushes the fluid out, she should feel extra intense orgasmic pleasure, and you should be rewarded with a spurt of nectar that may range from gentle gush to a drenching spray.

UPDATE: Tonight I was fingering my girlfriend and rubbing her g-spot and her musles tighten and she said she had to go pee and I told her you will feel that way but you dont have to go. And she told me to stop because she felt it really bad. Was she about to squirt or something? Or orgasm?

Hey there,

Not necessarily clit rubbing because that can get uncomfortable after awhile and some women are very sensitive, so maybe more tickling, licking, and softer touches will do. Just ask her what she likes and does not like as you go along and believe me, when you do it right, you WILL know. Practice makes perfect.

Yeah I did alot of clit rubbing. Then just added a finger or so and started rubbing her g-spot. So more clit rubbing?

Yeah, it doesn't necessarily need to be *rubbed*, but mine isn't sensitive in a negative way, so I would like it, and would get me to orgasm, so....And in truth I don't see how you could have a clitoral orgasm with out some movement (or vibration) on the clitorous, so...yeah....rub it (I mean what else are you going to do...use telepathy?...) Just don't do it DRY!!! That hurts!!

But yeah, lick it, suck on it, do what ever you have to (find out what your partner likes best)...but don't ignore it so you can go off touch other places....Give her the orgasm by stimulating the clit. It's pretty simple.

Umm...it's pretty simple. ASK HER what she likes!! I know exactly how I like my clitoris to be touched tomake me come, from years of doing it myself as well. I will always direct a new person in my life how it works best for me...that's how it should be. If you are close enough to be having sex - asking what she wants should not be a drama at all.

You will know when she has an orgasm. What happens when you come? Pretty much the same thing dude...with out the mess

But yeah, just ask!!!