First kiss stories...

Hunny1607307342

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was about 9 or 10 when I had my first proper kiss with a girl, I say proper but she kind of thought that french kissing involved actually biting my lips! It was pretty weird, but kinda cool.

We went out for a few months which felt like forever and then she emigrated to Austrailia! I can remember our last day together so well, mainly because it was at a school dance where everyone was having fun but I had to sit and hold hands while she cried! I was only 9ish so you've got to let me off for feeling a bit resentful at the time!

It seems to shock people when I tell them the age I first kissed, most people think it's pretty young?

I must admit that is a nice idea for a thread

I don't differ my first kiss from the other actually,because it was nothing special.I was 15 by the way.It was in the sea,with my first intimate bf(now ex) and we both knew we liked each other.So it happened without words kinda. We were left alone,far from our other friends,we hugged,then I bit his ear,he smiled and kissed me. Okay,I admit the bitting thing sounds a little strange but I just felt it was right to do it He didn't know it first kiss,and never found out.In the beginning I got a little confused when he put his toungue in my mouth,then in a few seconds I figured out what to do.Until that moment I was fearing I would screw up my first kiss.My first kiss was fine,it's just that he wasn't the type of guy I expected him to be.So I got kinda disappointed.Then I met a new one,my last ex,it still seems like it was a fairy tale or a dream.But every tale has it's end,and in my case it wasn't the happy type.Yeah,I got disappointed again,because I got dumped...So now I laugh when I see on the TV "I love you" scenes.I've lost my trust in guys and though guys keep winking at me on the streets and stuff,I don't think I'll ever find someone right for me.And I don't want to get hurt again,so I guess that's why I haven't been in a relationship for a long time

Hehe okay must tell mine : I was at 16, I fancied this guy at college for absolutely forever, and we'd been flirting for FOREVER and we had spent a lot of 1 on 1 time together in college in our frees, lunches etc. Although, he was a flirt with ALL the girls, so I lost hope after a while. BUT I could have sworn with me, it was one step further, slightly more intimate. Anyway, on the last day of semester, we were alone by the lockers at the end of the day, and he was like 'i think i should give another christmas present..." and I knew what he meant immediately. Suddenly in that second, I thought oh my God no no this can't happen now I'm not drunk he's not drunk he'll know it's my first kiss!! But... I knew it was going to happen, and I didn't have time to think about it. He leant over and kissed me for a second, I backed away, we moved in the corner, he kissed me again and it lasted for about 30 seconds. It was incredible, nothing has ever given me such a rush in my life! Afterwards, I just couldn't believe what had happened! Because everytime I thought I was going to have my first kiss, it was always planned - I'd be like 'tonight i'll have my first kiss' and it never happened. THIS was amazing though! It was a complete surprise, I didn't have time to THINK! But after a couple of months we broke up... I'm still trying getting over him!!!

Erm, you seem very opinionated! I mean each to their own on when they first do stuff but I don't think it's fair for you to make sweeping generalisations that everyone who kissed before they were 20 were doing it to be good little sheep! I can tell you I am very individual and would never ever do anything because I wanted to be like anyone else!

Are you sure you haven't got a chip on your shoulder for some reason?

sorry really sorry but now i have a problem

There's this really cool girl at my high school and i have been searching the web to find out how to ask her out but to no sucess i have been walking arround think ing how to ask her out all day but can't find a way to get her to go out with me! I know for a fact she's single but, she hates people who call her a lesbian and i called her a lesbian as a joke you know friends kidding around buut i think she took it to seriously and if she did i'm F#%&*! and i really want her so can anyone help me.

PLEASE!!!!

First kiss 2nd grade. We had a section of our classroom that was like a closet with a Winnie the Pooh curtain- where our teacher kept art supplies. I had a crush one one boy, "Allen" since kindergarten and we used to bring each other snacks. One day when we had a substitute teacher our class dared us to "kiss" behind the Winnie the Pooh curtain. It went down like this: he was already there waiting- I ran up to him- kissed his cheek, turned 15 shades of red, and then ran away as fast as I could. (This was Catholic school- we were corrupt kids) I remember it like it was yesterday.

First real kiss 8th grade with some boy named "Richard". I had a huge crush on him. He lived one street away and used to walk me home from the bus stop. He played a lot outside with me, my younger sister, and my friends. One day after school when we were alone, we kissed in my yard. It pretty much sucked-(he slobbered me) but I didn't know that back then. I do remember being disappointed that it was nothing like kisses you see in movies. Not too long after that- things went sour. My mom didn't let me hang around with him anymore because he mooned my sister and I in our back yard one day.

Ah the romance.....

BellaDonna

I had my first sort of kiss when I was 7, I was playing hide and seek with this other girl the same age as me. We were hiding behind some bushes together, just as I was about to jump out of the bushes as a decoy she said before you go, kiss me...so I gave her a kiss on the cheek... my first REAL kiss was when I was 19 and at the movies it was awful because she was a real sloppy kisser and her tongue ring kept getting in the road lol

Good topic...

Well my first kiss was actually when I was five years old (i'm so serious...and i got a very bad spanking for it). A little boy approached me..in one of my classes..i think i was in first grade or less..i don't remember...and I kissed him back. Well like a fool i went bragging about it to my mom and got a very nice spanking and a "all boys have germs" speach. I was afraid to even look at a boy after that.

Then I had my next kiss at the age of 16. His name was "Enrico" and I almost puked. He stuck his tongue down my throat and I wanted to run for the hills. I was like "yuck" and I literally dumped him about a day or two after. I didnt enjoy it at all.

I must say..kissing was much better for me when I was older.

Not my first kiss... but the best 'first kiss' ever..

I was seeing this guy, and he and I had a pillow fight in the lounge then played chess, we both had kings left so it was a stale mate... I sat in his 'fat couch' (recliner) and he decided there was room on there for both of us... and that's when we had our first smoochie!

*sigh* we fell asleep on the couch together, I loved that moment...

And I'm still with my Luke...

I was a 14 year-old freshmen in high school when I had my first real, french kiss. It was with a 16 year-old varsity basketball player and that fact alone made me feel like I hung the moon. Haha, that's such an old fashion saying. The setting however, sounds less than ideal. We were in a hotel room because of a basketball tournament out of town, but kissing was all we did, yeah me! I remember that I was incredibly nervous and his kiss tasted like candy, literally, he had been eating Red Vines, LOL!! He was very sweet, especially when I pushed him away because I forgot to breathe. Even, though my first kiss guy turned out to be a major jerk down the line, the experience of it was absolutely perfect, a perfect of amount of soft little kisses and you know, tongue, haha that is what makes a kiss french!! Awww, I would never change a thing!!!

Thanks Hunny for a trip down memory lane, good thread!!!

I had my first kiss when I was 12 in a game of truth and dare! He was called Andy. It was horrible, really grose and sloppy and it wasn't special 'cos he had an open crush on my best friend at the time who was in the room!

Everyone was watching in silence and it was pretty uncomfortable. I didn't really know what I was doing, and I think the feeling is kind of like jumping in at the deep end, when you just go for it and see what happens.

It was as most first kisses are, a case of experimenting and not a thing of pure love or romance lol.

Archived