First kiss stories...

Hunny1607307342

My first real kiss... the other night/morning actually (17 years old lol), first day of January 2007 early in the morning.

We are both good friends and were both fairly drunkish and having a great time with each other cuddling and drinking on the grass at my house where I was having a party. So there we were lying in the grass and laughing and having a great time, and she leans over and says to me 'you know how I'm mean? I do this' and she smiles and gets really close and rubs her nose on mine and almost touches my lips. I said 'Hey that's teasing!' and she said 'yeah, but I didn't know if you wanted to or not.' I replied 'Well maybe I do' and she leant over and we kissed... It kinda felt a bit weird at first, there was a bit of tongue involved too. Then she just rolled back over and we laughed and she kissed me on the head before rubbing my chest a little and falling asleep on me.

I think I'll remember that for a while.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was Valentine's day, and my boyfriend made me a card. On the inside it said some thing along the lines of "I can't put into words how much I love you, so I guess I will just have to show you instead..." All of the o's were missing and had a line in there place. He then told me that he left out the x's and o's so that he could give them to me personally. Then he gave me a hug, and then a kiss. It was so cute.

And to this day, we are still dating.

mine was at the age of 13 in a library. we were "dating" and one day we were alone behind the bookshelves and she just walked up and kissed me. Now she goes out with someone who bullys me all the time. they make fun of me and call me emo and stuff cuz i listen to nirvana and korn. i dont think they've kissed yet tho

My first kiss was with my now girlfriend. It was just me and her on her bed. We were playing one of those middle school games (not as fun with just two people). I knew she liked me and she knew i liked her. It was great because she dared me to make out with her for 30 seconds. We didn't stop until her dad walked in about 10 minutes later. It was so great because I felt great after that. It was so amazing and I loved it.

My First Kiss

My first kiss came late in my life, i was 17 and she was 16. We dated about 20 days before i kissed her. I still rememeber it as if it was yesterday. It all started on a Monday, it wa sa half day and my girlfriend mary and i went to the local pub for lunch. After that i gave her a tour of the island that i grew up on. We went to a park and sat and hugged and cuddled on the benches there (its very secluded). Well that night i let it slip i wanted to kiss her, she became estatic, and the next 4 days i planned it out. Well friday rolled around and we went back to the park and i waited till the sun was half in and half out of the sky, before our heads turned and it took a while but finallyl we did kiss. That kiss turned into a 2 hour makout sesion. Yep, that was also the first time i ever frenched a girl as well. I loved her then and i still do now. I also know she loves me as well. I will say, i did kiss her neck b4 we kissed, i don't know why i did that the way i did. Right now were planning on meeting back up in a year, while we date others to see if we are the "one" for each other. i truley home we end back up together.

well i was 12 (yr 7) and at an end of yr party at this guys house, i had a bf of about 4 months but we hadnt kissed or anything we were young and innocent and so we were like sitting on this log in the guys backyard and i was so nervous and we had agreed for a no tongue kiss lasting 10 seconds and then he put his tongue in my mouth and before i could react he took it back out again it was really bad haha

Mine is actually a cute story actually, but this involves an ex of mine whom I haven't spoken to in over eight months (I am actually starting to miss her for the first time actually We both went to a New Year's Eve party with a few friends. We pulled an all-nighter. She meant everything to me at the time, a time when someone could chuckle and say that I was a hopeless romantic, but I don't feel that way anymore. Anyway, at 7 in the morning, we went to her house and we were sitting on the couch. I rested my head on her shoulder, to savour the moment, and I gave her a small peck on the cheek. She blushed slightly (take into account that we were the only ones ther at the moment). A couple of minutes later, I was going to give her another small kiss on the cheek when out of nowhere, she turns her head fast enough, caught me surprised and gave me the most profound kiss I have ever had. If I recall correctly, the kiss lasted for a good few minutes. Afterward, I asked where she learned how to kiss like that. She told me that that was her first kiss as well, then we proceeded to make out for about an hour.

I'll be honest, this thread actually made me look back. I cried when I realized how much I actually miss my ex... the last person that I have ever kissed. I miss her so much...

I was 14-years-old, and it was with my boyfriend (15) during my freshman year. The bell rang for class to start, and we had to part ways. Before doing so, he grabbed me and laid one on me.

This guy has huuuge lips, and mine are quite small (but not thin-lipped). I almost felt like he was trying to eat my face, especially when his monstrous tongue crept right onto mine.

• 4 months later...

im 14 and havent had a first kiss and my friends are dissin me about it.

What should i do?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all i know is im to nervios to do it and my friends get wid girls when were out and chillin and im to nervious to join in so i sit bored out of my f$&@ing mind

I was 15. The chemistry between us was palpable. Even just holding his hands on our first date left me grinning for days. Ahhh good times. We went to the movies a few weeks after we met, and just holding hands with him and feeling him close to me, I was in heaven. Especially that cologne. To this day, I love that cologne. He turned to me, and we kissed quite passionately for a couple for teenagers. He kissed me like he really wanted me, and like he'd been holding back for quite some time. It was a really good first kiss. No guy after that could top that first kiss. Our relationship didn't last that long, only about 6 months, but we sure could kiss!

Oh god...it was so embarrassing. I was in this children's play my friend was directing when I was 16. The guy, Scott, was REALLY cute, but sort a jerk. Anyway, we were getting really close to opening and the my friend told us we had to add in the kiss that day. We got to the kiss, and I just sort of stopped, and I got REALLY nervous and looked at the director. So he rolled his eyes and said 'ok, everybody close your eyes.' So everyone except the director and a few other people who liked to torment me closed their eyes, and then he kissed me.

• 2 weeks later...

I cant remb much about my first kiss, not even the year or why I did it. I think I was 14 but honestly I cant remb. Im actually kind of jealous of some of yall.

Back in the days I always thought my first kiss would be special. I would be with someone Im really fond of wishing away at the stars. I guess that dream is lost now.

I was newly 16, and a family friend from Italy was visiting for the summer. He thought I was cute, and so we hung out one night. We went to dinner first with my older cousins and then went to a bowling alley. During dinner he held my hand and when we got into the car I sat behind him but with my arms over the seat.

When we got to the bowling alley I get out of the car and thought he was going to kiss me but he just said, "i like you a lot." When we were waiting for the guy to give us our shoes he bends down (he was about a foot taller than me...and I'm 5'5'') and kisses me. It was cute, and we were inseparable for the rest of the summer. Till he left for Italy....

Well jeez mine was a very long time ago which is saying something since I am only 18 lol. I was in first grade and me and this girl Jennifer were at the front of the lines to go back to class and we were absolutely convinced we were going to get married lol. Yeah young love and so anyway we kissed and everyone was in awe (because it was the first grade I guess lol). I have not seen her in 10 years I would say because her father was abusive and social services took her away and the family that adopted her lives in Arizona. It is too bad I often wonder how she is doing these days..... Anyway there you have it my first kiss....

-Luciano

Archived