First kiss stories...

Hunny1607307342

Ive kissed boys when I was4...5...6 lmao and I'd get in trouble for it at school...my parents worried they thought I'd grow up & be boy crazy.. completely not the case...i never kissed a guy until last summer @ 17...and he was my 1st boyfriend...we lasted a yr...and it was cute he didnt know that i was inexperienced & supposedly it was good...i could tell because when i stoppedhis mouth was still open and his eyes were closeed lmao! plus there were other indications down below lol! that it was a good kiss....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...

HEY!!

Sry, I am like so excited. My boyfriend kissed me today, before we left for Washington DC. But some of my other guy friends told me that he was gonna kiss me on the lips, but my friend pushed me so he missed and kissed my cheek. But, anyway it was still cool. So, it is after school today, and he isnt going to DC so he walks up to me and says can I have a hug? and I hug him and he says he will miss me then he says I love you and tries to kiss me on the lips, but i was pushed so he got my cheek. Then all the 8th graders (I am 13 and in 7th grade) come up and start making fun of us. lol! then my friends... some were like I MISSED IT?!?!?!?! then one was like ewwww!!! and like my bff doesnt know yet, so I will tell her on the bus tonight when we are headed for DC

• 2 weeks later...

that might have been last thursday.

I've been spending some time with this girl for over a month.

the last times we have been spending time together, we started getting more close to each other.

so last thursday suddenly out of nowhere I asked if she wanted to kiss me, something it looked like she was waithing for to hear.

I was actualy a little surprised when the kiss lasted much more longer and was much more passionately than I expected.

in fact, we been together since that day

2nd grade. in a big tire on the playground. i can still remember her and the other girl i kissed too. i remember both their first and last names.

it's funny cause we would all hang out back then. now, one moved in like 5th grade (hot one) and the other became overweight. they would have been in 2 different social classes too. i'm not even part of a social class of either one. so weird how that works out.

i wonder where the hot one went.

the First time u had a kilss oops kiss huh?

After graduating elementary school , @ a party it hapend to me totaly unexpected this girl kissed me on the cheek its so strange adn i thought * * * ? i thought she was best looking girl in my calss, my friend was jelous . Its not really a kiss but its my first. And maybie my last. This kiss was the cllosest thing i had to sex. im 21

If u don't want to believe it than don't believe it.

• 3 weeks later...

Well it was't really a first kiss but i was 10 i believe and me this girl where playing tag and we ran in her garage and i dunno how it happened exactly but i said "so you ever kiss anyone before?" she said"no have you?" uh uh i dare you to kiss me not really expecting her to actually go for itO_o then before i knew it she pushed me down on the car and was about an inch away from kissing me then her mom called her in for dinner^_^ and thus far i've never really had the courage to ask her out silly me=]

Now my first real kiss was with a girl named lindsey we where playing spin the bottle there was 3 girls and i was the only guy lol back then i thought aww this sucks i don't wanna kiss anyone its icky=[ but that quickly changed she was a great kisser i remember i just had that look where you can't stop smiling lol but after 15 mins the other girls went home because the bottle kept on landing on lindsey =]

good times....good times

Hmmm... at prom I kissed my date on the cheek. It was sweet. He kissed me on the cheek too.

Then in college, my first lip to lip kiss was actually a sloppy sweaty french kiss on the dancefloor! It was smoking I tell you. The live band played some upbeat 80s tune, there were so many people on the dancefloor, shoulder to shoulder, you can just feel the sweat on people's shirts, my arms around my then boyfriend's shoulders (before we started dating the week after), and the music was so loud we would have to shout to communicate.

The lights were dim, kind of red, green, purple, whatever, it was the entire atmosphere. I leaned in to his ear and said, "Kiss me." He leaned in and shouted, "What??" I repeated, shouting, "Kiss me!"

Didn't take him more than a second. We continued that way for a while, back and forth. It was hot. I felt like the entire world.

My First Kiss was accidental in a way.

My Girlfriend and I has been going for a good while. She had come from a really bad relationship so I didn't force anything on her. Whether it had been kissing to sex, I told her it was at her comfort and leisure. She was with me and that was enough, everything would come along eventually I knew.

Anyway, we had gone away to a convention and gotten our own hotel and what not. (with a friend)

I kinda felt it on her, but I wasn't sure if she was planning on kissing me anytime soon. Either way, the way things worked out was that my friend, myself, and her had to share a bed (California king, so we had room). Which ended up as a funny story as my friend had taken just about all the covers so I had to pull mattress cover sheet up just to keep her and I warm.

But anyway, he was asleep, her and I were cuddled up to each other and getting comfortable to sleep. She told me goodnight, and I wished her the same and thats when I felt her shift. She tried to surprise me, but she ended up nearly completely missing. She got maybe a third of my lips, the rest being cheek and my upper lip. It wasn't perfect, but definitely unforgettable. Not to mention cute.

I'll never forget the moment so long as I'm on this earth.

My first kiss was when I was 19 and on my couch. We had been watching tv and then we sat a bit closer and then the moment was just there and so he started to lean in and I would start to but then turn away and laugh and he'd do the same so we were both pretty shy about it but then I finally gave in and kissed him. It was very awkward and the whole time I was wondering if he thought I was terrible but he kepts wanting to kiss me and 9 months later we are still together so I suppose I wasn't too terrible. LOL.

My first kiss, I was 14, now I had already done the truth and dare and spin the bottle kisses, so in my books they don't count, cause it didn't matter, but the first real one, was from my first boyfriend. It was on valentines day and we were both outside on the playground near the hs we went to and I was sitting up high enough to be leveled so he never had to lean down. Well it got quiet between us and then he goes to lean in and I've never had really kissed anyone before him, so I was being a dork and sort of jolted back, because i was surprised, but then I leaned in and kissed him. It was great for a first real kiss, unlike from the horror stories I've heard.

Ergh. First kisses...don't you just wish you could skip right past the slobbery bit and onto the nice kind? *sigh* sweetstar87 - I envy you!!

First kiss ever...I was 15 and had been out at a christmas festival with my boyfriend and his friends. Walked up with him and his best friend to catch the bus. We were talking then I noticed his friend had disappeared...turned to my boyfriend and he said he said he wanted to kiss me. I said ok. He told me to start, I said no, lol. So he kissed me, and I was expecting it to be quite a slow process, you know lips then a little more etc. No such luck, barely a second after our lips had touched his tongue was checking out my throat. Makes me gag to think about it.

First kiss with my current boyfriend though. Aw. We'd met about a month or two before when I was visiting friends at the uni I started and then left (and am now back at, lol) and had liked each other, he was given my number, and we started talking for hours every day, through text and msn. So, I went back down to see my friends for my birthday, and he said he'd meet me at the train station. When the train pulled in, I swear I felt like I was going to urge everywhere or have a heart attack. After both missing each other a couple of times we finally found each other and had this massive hug that seemed to last for centuries. We went back onto the platform and sat down and talked for a bit. Then he said that he'd planned to wait until I was back in the city...but he couldn't, and wanted to be with me now. I said "that sounds good" we grinned and had the most amazing kiss ever, completely forgot that everything else existed and that anything else matters. Came back to reality quite some time later hearing someone yell "GET A ROOM!!" accross at us. We broke apart, grinned at each other and then he walked me to my friends. Best..birthday present...EVER.

• 3 weeks later...

I had my first kiss last year(I'm 19), me and my ex were at a friends' house chilling with others and she was sitting on my lap. She looked at me and I asked her "Would you like to kiss me?", she said "I don't know, do you think I want to kiss you?", I said "Let's find out" and lent in and we kissed, twas fantastic.

Funny thing is none of my friends knew we were going out at this time so the whole room went silent and was watching us kissing, I even heard one of them say "Since when did Mat have a girlfriend?". I lol'ed, not literally though.

I got my first real kiss when I was 13. I had a crush on the guy and he came over one day when no one was home. Before I knew it we were in my room laughing about who knows what and we were staring at each other. He leaned in and kissed me and it was WONDERFUL. I will now always love the way spearmint gum tastes on warm lips, even though the guy I was kissing turned out to be a total jerk.

I did learn, however, that kissing someone you're actually in love with is much more satisfying.

first kiss,eh?

Well..Hmm probably in 8th grade was my 'first kiss' ...Nothing lovely really

But.the best 'first kiss' I've had was when my now ex asked me out around March . It was like in the movies. He was dropped off at my house because he wanted to say bye...We kind of looked at eachother and I blushed. He sort of leaned towards me and kissed me. Then he whispered to me " Will you go out with me?" I was so happy...It's the happiest i've been. It was wonderful and I remember kind of minty because he always carried around minty toothpicks. hehe Age? 15

i was 15...me and my boyfriend knew each other since the 6th grade...i liked hime for 3 years ... before he moved to a different state when we entered high school...we talked for hours everyday... I fell in love with him and him with me...

he became my boyfriend while he was away we had a long distant relationship 4 about 4 months before he came home...it was awkward seeing him again we were both nervouse to even look at each other or even hold hands...

after we got over the whole weird issue...we went to the house next door which was vacant at the time we sat on the floor for a while and talked and we got really close...the he asked me if i wanted to sit in his lap..so i sat in his lap facing him

by then all i wanted was for him to kiss me...but we were both chicken so their i was just sitting in his lap looking in his eyes waiting for something to happen and well finally i went for it but at the last second i chickened out and just rubbed our noses together then he smiled at me and it just happened...we were all alone so we made out for a while

than the person who was remodeling the place opens the front door which was right in front of where we were making out AWKWARD!!!!! VERY AWKWARD!!! he just sort of looked at us i jumped up quick and tryed to run out the back door but the bf grabed my hand and looked at the guy who he knew and just smiled and saud hey...

and the guy was just like "o im sorry ill knock next time"

needless to say the next time the house was locked up...

My first kiss was when I was 19 yrs old. It was with my first boyfriend (he is still my boyfriend) he was dropping me off. We had been going out for like 2 or 3 weeks and we hadn't kissed because I was so nervous. It was sort of awkward, he tried to kiss me and I just stood there with my mouth closed. So he just kissed my lips softly. It was really awkward so I just walked away and left him standing there.....lol

• 1 month later...

Haha aw mine was pretty cute, me and my boyfriend were both 16 and never been kissed, had been going out for a few months. We were on my bed and i mentioned something about kissing me or something, and he thought I was joking until he looked at me and saw that I was being serious, he thought about it for like, 30 seconds before he decided to kiss me, he was so nervous, as was I =) and then he gave me the cutest kiss on the lips, and then kissed my neck. Ahh it was so cute. I remember him telling me a few days later than I looked really scared when he was going in to kiss me haha. We still giggle about it.

• 2 months later...

date: December 23, 2007

Me and my boyfriend (my first bf) had been going out almost a month by this time. We met each other through work and were at a Christmas party at another coworkers house. Everything was going great and we were all having tons of fun, but I had to leave around 10 cause I was going out of town the next day with my family, so he walked me out to my car and gave me the biggest hug and told me how much he didn't want to me go then he just leaned in and did it. It was absolutely perfect. It was soft and gentle with his hands cupping my face, with just a little bit of tongue at the end. I couldnt have asked for anything better. He also didn't know that this was my first kiss, so i was worried that it would be horrible but turned out fine and almost a year later we are still together and happier than ever!

Courtney

I was 13 and I was at an equestrian camp. I only went there because my friend's mom was making him and his two siblings go. He was my age and his siblings were about 8 I think. When we first arrived I remember seeing this one girl, who I thought was absolutely gorgeous!!!! And granted, she was one of only 2 other 13 year olds there. (We were the oldest). But anyways, by happenstance we got placed in the same group that would do everything together for the next 3 weeks. We started flirting a lot like little kids. When I look back on it I think it was kind of hilarious. So anyways, one day we did the whole...my hand is going to get gradually closer and closer to yours until they touch and then I wrap my fingers around your fingers...thing. Ya the romance of children I know...So anyways I was talking with one of her girlfriends there one day and I kind of asked, so do you think I should kiss her. So anyways this girlfriends set up this whole thing...(going to sound corny)...where she led me to this closet (haha) and guess who was waiting inside...It was really cute and our first kiss was AMAZING. I was like a kid on Christmas morning. Now, my friends siblings never let me live this down....Not even today haha. Oh Molly, my first kiss.....lol...good memories

Archived