First kiss stories...

Hunny1607307342

I was 19, she was a friend who I had feelings for, I asked her to hang out (not a date), she though I asked her out on a date. She showed up thinking it was a date. We spend 5-6 hours together, and I guess she was expecting a kiss, I told her, I have to go home. SHe literally grabbed me, threw me against the back of my SUV and kissed me.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was 19, she was a friend who I had feelings for, I asked her to hang out (not a date), she though I asked her out on a date. She showed up thinking it was a date. We spend 5-6 hours together, and I guess she was expecting a kiss, I told her, I have to go home. SHe literally grabbed me, threw me against the back of my SUV and kissed me.

Ew, passion!. Sounds fun!:silly:

My first kiss was when I was 19 years old. It was really bittersweet at the time. I had been in love with him for a long time and I really wanted to be with him, but at the time, we had decided that it wouldn't work because he is much older than me. So he gave me my first kiss as a way of saying he loves me. I knew this would be our first and last kiss together so I savored every moment of it. I wished it would never end, but knew it had too...

...or so I thought. I have learned now, that what other people think, what society and my parents think my bf should or shouldn't be, doesn't matter. I cannot allow other people to cause me pain. I have since had many more kisses with this man and am looking forward to the kiss following the words, "You may now kiss the bride."

Well it is prtty young but i know a guy who had s@# with a 6 year old when he was 11.

There's a difference between a first kiss and child abuse.

That's disturbing.

I would be concerned about what's happening with those kids and with a 9 year old girl biting a boy's lips.

First kisses are, to me, about your first real passionate experience. Those things don't really count.

Well my first post on here was about my first REAL kiss, but I guess my first kiss was actually in 1st and grade and ran screaming cooties and wiping off his lips. He later yelled at me and said that he was going to die of cooties now because I had kissed him. haha. Not too romantic, but pretty freakin hilarious.

Not everyone has a romantic or cute story to tell with their first kiss. For my first kiss I put it off a long long time. I was 23 when I had my first kiss. If you want a detailed reason behind that, I can go into it, but I won't unless you ask. But that was almost the scariest moment of my life. I barely knew the guy and though we spent about two months together after that it wasn't romantic in the least. When I first kissed my husband, now that is when the romance started. We were watching a movie at my apartment (our 'third' date since we met) and cuddling and then we started kissing...

OMG you had kisses so young im 14 and STILL havent had my first proper kiss!

That cant be normal!

x

You are perfectly normal not to kiss anyone!!! You kiss when the time is right and the person is right...that way it will be something to remember. The right time is different for everyone.

• 9 months later...

I'm 18 and I had my first kiss today on my first date. To put it simply, it was horrible. I'm not really into the guy. He tried to kiss me during lunch but I managed to brush him off. Then we went to a balcony kind of area overlooking the back of a train station and he started kissing me. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and it was all sloppy and horrible. He kept doing it over and over. It was also very embarrassing because Centre Management came and told us to move and stop kissing because it was 'anti-social' behaviour. Then we went into the cinema and he tried to kiss me but I brushed him off, then at the end he made us wait and locked lips again and I pulled away. He finally got the message. So, it was definitely not how I envisaged my first kiss. I didn't get any shivers or sparks, I just kept thinking "this is so GROSS!"...

I didnt have my first kiss till 16. In a night club on a girl who was on a double date with me and a friend a truly wonderful night. Great memories. On the way home from the club I remember punching the air with joy(and relief). She dumped me soon afterwards-but fond memories still

I was 19 and it was with a guy that I worked with. It was absolutely horrible! He was a terrible kisser and there was so much slobbering that it felt like a dog was licking my face. All I could think about was "man, it has to get better than this". Thankfully the next guy I kissed was much more skilled and it was a lot more pleasurable.

Archived