Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Silver Member

soaking your vagina in baking soda...

supposably it makes it taste better?

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsewhere View Post
    Give him some saran wrap.

Done. The taste is cut down considerably. Considerably.

lol. Why do you think yours taste bad? Just wash down there regularly and get checked for infections.

Quote Originally Posted by Elsewhere View Post
    What? Yuck, no!

At most use a nice smelling soap and wash your vulva thoroughly, but that's it. Remember, you wash the vulva, not the vagina, using other hygiene products in your vagina may end up getting you a yeast infection.

And, as you are concerned with oral sex, what the male licks is the vulva and the vaginal opening, but that's it (doesn't matter if he has a long tongue, he is not going to het his togue very far either). So make sure you're clean and tidy down there and have some fun!

Platinum Member
    I would just make sure you are drinking plenty of water and are getting proper nutrition otherwise.

Silver Member
    Yes, that's what I meant - just like a baking soda bath, no douching.

I don't think I taste bad, just heard it makes it "better" regardless of how clean you are not sure what it means really - how could I lol just thought maybe some of you have tried?

i have heard it can cause yeast infections. but i have also heard it can help get rid of them so i have no idea.

baths in general are *supposed* to improve taste, i have seen no proof of this.

i have backing soda baths regularly, once a week, because it effortlessly exfoliates my skin and makes every inch silky soft and i have an oat meal bath the day after to moisturize and make it glow.

i <3 my home beauty routine
    Behind every beautiful thing there’s been some kind of pain
    -Bob Dylan

taste better, how? If I go down on a girl, I want it to taste like vagina, nothing else.
    "Forgiveness is unlocking the door to set someone free and realizing you were the prisoner." ~Max Lucado

Hmm I wouldn't try it. Washing with your regular body wash should suffice or they have feminine wipes and special washes for only a couple bucks.
    "Don't tell me what I can't do" -John Locke

You'd have better luck sticking a closet camel down your pants.

(No, seriously, if you're going to try using a dessicant to remove smells, at least use a proper one).

Better is subjective. I like my girls to smell like girls, not bland chemicals.
    Having another playmate to share in your problems is comforting, but that's not an excuse to find problems that aren't there.

People make bad choices/mistakes. Big ones. Whether or not a relationship is still healthy depends entirely on how that mistake is dealt with afterwards.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...