soaking your vagina in baking soda...

Elsewhere

The word you guys are looking for is acidic, and yes, it generally is, slightly. It's not a bad taste imo, and it doesn't stand out particularly, in my experience.

haha, I have tasted mine and I think you are right, it is a little acidic. Guys seem to love it anyway, I think it might be the smell, I'm not sure.

haha, I have tasted mine and I think you are right, it is a little acidic. Guys seem to love it anyway, I think it might be the smell, I'm not sure.

it's more likely to be the pheromones an aroused woman gives off, rather than the smell or taste exactly, and the not insignificant fact that it's a vagina and strait male brains are hard wired to give off all kinds of reward chemicals for getting so close to one. i know my brain does the same in, ahem, similar situations. we just come to associate these smells and tastes with these fun chemical things, classic Pavlovian response.

it's more likely to be the pheromones an aroused woman gives off, rather than the smell or taste exactly, and the not insignificant fact that it's a vagina and strait male brains are hard wired to give off all kinds of reward chemicals for getting so close to one. i know my brain does the same in, ahem, similar situations. we just come to associate these smells and tastes with these fun chemical things, classic Pavlovian response.

There aren't many studies about pheromones in humans..But I think I believe they might exist...my ex's taste and smell arouses me like nothing else, I even go as far as sniffing him for pleasure, lol. I can say for sure that I have an amazing chemical attraction to him. I have kissed women before and they definitely were not sexually interesting or arousing nearly as much, so I guess I'm straight.

Men, I wish I could just stay away from them...but they are just walking around laying their phermones, messing with our chemical balance!

Archived