Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deep Penetration

Deep Penetration

Hello all,

I recently started sleeping with a new partner. I'm 25, and I have slept with about a dozen women. I would not consider myself "sexually experienced", however, as only 2 of them have been meaningful, serious relationships. So you could say I still have some stuff to learn.

I'm 99% sure that that I have only been able to bring one woman (my ex) to orgasm, through clitoral stimulation. This new gal seems to enjoy oral but I cannot get her off with it. I know this can have a lot to do with some mental issues she is dealing with with an ex bf. Regardless, my main question, is when we are actually in the process of having sex, she gets REALLY excited when I go deep, as deep as I can. I've never had a girl really seem to want this, which makes sense, considering the large amounts of nerve endings near the front of the vagina; it seems like most females wanted continuous, shallower thrusts near the front. This gal seems to even enjoy it if I'm just in deep and holding it there. I don't sense she is orgasming though but I can tell she enjoys it.

My questions are as follows:

1) I'm fairly certain I'm hitting the cervix or something, because my penis is facing resistance. It actually can be a little bit painful for me, because I'm hitting up against something. I'm not well endowed (just below 7 inches) so it's not like this is something that is common for me. However, she says stuff like "your @#$@ goes deep" (sorry to be explicit) but I think she is either just trying to be nice or maybe her ex didn't have much and thus couldn't go as deep.

2) Do vaginas have varying depths? I've read read that vaginas are very accomodating (obviously with childbirth) but I didn't know if this was just width wise. This woman is very tight and, I'm assuming "shallow."

3) Through google, I've read a little bit about some women enjoying stimulation of the cervix. I just never heard of it, was wondering if any women could explain to me how/why this feels good, and if this can actually bring you to orgasm with enough effort.

4) If anyone else has encountered this I would love to hear about it.

*perplexed in WA*

1. Yes you most likely are hitting her cervix.

2. Women have varying depths and that is just going to depend on the girl

3. Some girls like it when a guy goes deep and some do not, in my experience the girls who had a deeper cervix liked it when a girl went deeper as the women whose cervix is shallow experience pain when their cervix is hit.

You are just going to have to learn how far you can go with each girl, have fun with it and just test it out so that you know what your limits are with each girl. Going deep occasionally isnt usually going to cause a problem however quick and/or hard movements are typically going to be a problem as far as she is concerned.
    "A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it the superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom. But the tumult soon subsides. Time makes more converts than reason." Thomas Paine

"The wise man questions others wisdom because he questions his own, the foolish man because it is different from his own." Leo Stein

Some women find it painful and some find it very enjoyable. This comes down to whatever works, keep doing it and do it better and better. Some women like to feel the man up against them when they are as deep as they can get. All women have the same parts but women come in all different shapes and sizes. You are probably hitting her cervix and she likes the feeling. I know that I have been able to hit the cervix of every women I have been with and they have all liked it when I just brushed up against it but not pounded into it. Everyone is different and it takes time to really know who you are with.

lost
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
    Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace and happiness;
    Trusting that I may be reasonably happy in this life and forever.

Well... from THIS woman's perspective, there is a vast difference between just going in 'nice' and deep... and going in deep and pounding away.

Putting a hurtin' on the cervix will get a nice big "OW" out of most of us for sure, but in the heat of the moment, I absolutely love it nice and deep. Brushing the cervix and pounding it feel different.
    The pain passes, but the beauty remains - Pierre-Auguste Renoir

it does hurt sometimes, but i like it too. i guess it feels so good that it 'hurts good' too lol. nothing too painful though. it just feels good to be 'filled up' all the way length and width wise

I think it has less to do with hitting the cervix as for me, the feeling of being 'filled' that is really hot and stimulating, that you can be that deep. I don't think this would neccesairly bring orgasm. Try doing it 'doggy style' as you can penetrate deeper this way and also pull her hips hard against you for added effect. As far as oral sex, it has never done it for me. I need manual stimulation of the clitoris. Maybe this is because that's how many girls masturbate, and they're used to that pressure in order to get off. Hope I helped.

Quote Originally Posted by abriellek View Post
    As far as oral sex, it has never done it for me. I need manual stimulation of the clitoris.
    How is oral sex not manually stimulating the clitoris?

Last edited by Dragunov-21; 09-22-2008 at 02:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragunov-21 View Post

How is oral sex not manually stimulating the clitoris?

Manual means by hand.

Oral is usually by tongue.

Personally.... I'll take either ...
    The pain passes, but the beauty remains - Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Platinum Member tiredofvampires's Avatar
    Sometimes the position of the uterus itself makes a difference in whether it's painful or not. Most cervices are flexed anteriorly (the uterus bends forward in a woman's body), but sometimes it's retroflexed (bends toward her back), and this can cause more pain if the cervix is hit.

I'm a retro...I'll just say that this isn't a pleasant sensation for me.

But if your girl likes it, great. I don't think I've assisted you with anything here, just given a bit more information.
    BURN TO LEARN

Pay no mind to the distant thunder
    Beauty fills her head with wonder

It is not generally a characteristic of being brainwashed to know that you've been brainwashed.

You can live a life, or you can have an existence.

Love is its own reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixee View Post
    Manual means by hand.
    Ah, guess I'm less of a literary purist than perhaps I should be

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofvampires View Post
    I don't think I've assisted you with anything here, just given a bit more information.
    Hey, this is a forum, we like information lol...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...