Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

how do you let a guy chase you?

yes....how do i let a guy chase me? and also....how do i make him want to chase me?

and

what does it mean to give a guy his space?

He'll only chase you if he likes you... You can't 'get' him to do anything.

However, if you show some bold signs of interests, he might wish to... push his luck... a little further.

To give a guy space is exactly the same as giving a girl space.

Hope this helps
    XxX-Ben-xXx

Natsu gusu-ya
    Tsuwamono domo-ga
    Yume no-ato

Summer grass
    Stalwart warriors splendid dreams
    The aftermath

'It is better to light a small candle, than to curse the darkness.'

'A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.'

Platinum Member
    Trying to get a guy to chase you implies playing games. Not a good idea.

Making yourself look happy and confident without being arrogant, and being approachable is a prime way of attracting people which is an entirely different concept. Treating a guy as an equal and expecting to be treated as an equal also helps and trying to be chased is not part of that concept.

sigh.......i am SO confused by this guy. i am 26. he is 37. we saw each other for about 5-6 dates back in november. i thought things were going well, though he seemed like he was getting a bit bored. then, he found out i went out with his friend for 2 dates at the same time (i made out with his friend too).....it was drama! he pushed me away and i went on vacation for a month and didnt see him.

i called him when i got back and he suggested going to coffee sometime. i said, how about a movie and he said okay. and later on i called him and we went to the movies. he was all over me though i dont think he just wants sex. i wasnt in the mood so i pushed him away. i am affectionate but he wasn't that responsive. but at the end of the night.....we gave a hug and kiss and he said talk to you soon.

but we didn't speak until i called him a week later.....and he said mabe we can see each other later on this week......and i said, oh i was thinking of waiting a little longer (because i am busy). i feel like i am always chasing him and he doesnt chase me.

but at least he always suggests doing something first when i call. (though why does he never state a specific date and time?) i kind of feel like we have an agreement that we're seeing each other.

i asked him before vacation that if he didnt want to see me anymore, he would tell me straight out right? and he said yes. i cannot read him at all. i cant tell if he likes me at all. i just think he must be so laidback and such a cool customer. either that or he has so much experience with women.......in his words, he "goes with the flow". i told him that i might like him and that i was scared and he said "don't be."

well, geez, i am confused.

I don't know but if you find out let me know! I guess it is like DN says its all about what you promote towards people. As my mom says you attract more bees with honey then with vinegar.

"sigh.......i am SO confused by this guy. i am 26. he is 37. we saw each other for about 5-6 dates back in november. i thought things were going well, though he seemed like he was getting a bit bored. then, he found out i went out with his friend for 2 dates at the same time (i made out with his friend too).....it was drama! he pushed me away and i went on vacation for a month and didnt see him."

Maybe he just doesn't want to get cheated on?

Hope this helps...
    XxX-Ben-xXx

Natsu gusu-ya
    Tsuwamono domo-ga
    Yume no-ato

Summer grass
    Stalwart warriors splendid dreams
    The aftermath

'It is better to light a small candle, than to curse the darkness.'

'A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.'

i thought men like chasing women. i thought they want to do the chasing??

well......he saw me again after vacation and we had a fun date. *sniff* i like him. i miss him.

He doesn't want to be in a comitted relationship. He wants to play the field.
    I just don't get it! She seems totally uninterested in me, despite my smothering obsessiveness! - Nathanial Mayweather

I'm *not* the moose! Nor am I a certified advice giver of any kind... so take everything I say as my opinion... throw away what doesn't work and keep what does. - Me

Quote Originally Posted by teacup
    i thought men like chasing women. i thought they want to do the chasing??
    Depends on the man, and it depends on the woman.

Some men only like the chase aspect of a relationship.

Most men only "chase" when they see the woman as worth the chase.

Some people don't chase at all and come together quite naturally with someone else.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkolivegreen][B]<--- [COLOR=sienna]Carbun the Super-Bunny[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#556b2f][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkolivegreen][B]At the end of the day, how you imprinted on someones life and heart is the only true mark any of us leave on this earth and is what we are most proud of... [/B][/COLOR][/FONT][I][SIZE=1]- My Biggest Hero and Mentor: My Mum.[/SIZE][/I]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=orange][B]Il faut d'abord durer [/B][/COLOR][/FONT][I][SIZE=1]- Ernest Hemingway[/SIZE][/I]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Contrary to the common belief that online dating is only for the young individuals, the new research by two Bowling Green State University professors ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
How much are men willing to spend while dating highly depends on a number of women available around them, claims a new research by the University of ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that the real problem for unemployed men is not that they cannot pay their bills, but that they actually cannot get dates, a new survey ...